Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season?

+29
Pedram
Doc
The Madrid One
che
rsinatra
halamadrid2
Zealous
andiii
the xcx
FennecFox7
free_cat
fatman123
Art Morte
Harmonica
Zees
DagenhamDave
RED
chinomaster182
jibers
Abramovich
Albiceleste
guest7
Yuri Yukuv
xabi
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Chad
Ganso
Lex
Super_Floren
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season?

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 11 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season?

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Another shamefull post by super_dumb. This should be closed as the only aim is to troll and bash a club, and floren banned.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season?

Post by Lex Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 pm

I sense madness.........
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 pm

free_cat wrote:Another shamefull post by super_dumb. This should be closed as the only aim is to troll and bash a club, and floren banned.
You mad? Very Happy Afro

Last edited by Giggity5313 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm

free_cat wrote:Another shamefull post by super_dumb. This should be closed as the only aim is to troll and bash a club, and floren banned.
butthurt?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Off course I dislike this thread and 90% of Super Floren threads, all of them directed to bash, slander and disrepute my team with no logic or proofs at all. If Super_dumb was publishing all these stuff in a newspaper he would have been long ago sued and condemned, but in this forum full of barça haters and clueless people he gets laughter, is applauded and patted in the back. It's very sad.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 pm

i think "No, when they are in trouble, they will receive their famous extra help style Van Persie's red" is definitely the correct option

there's just way too much help from the officials who ignore barcas diving and cheating etc
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 pm

free_cat wrote:Off course I dislike this thread and 90% of Super Floren threads, all of them directed to bash, slander and disrepute my team with no logic or proofs at all. If Super_dumb was publishing all these stuff in a newspaper he would have been long ago sued and condemned, but in this forum full of barça haters and clueless people he gets laughter, is applauded and patted in the back. It's very sad.
So it's fine when jiopsi makes a thread on madrid being "stoke"? Suspect Very Happy

Besides, it's floren, no need to take seriously Laughing .
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Free_Cat no one is forcing you to read Super_Floren threads...
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:24 pm

xabi wrote:
Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 4333

exactly haha
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Will Real Madrid end with the Uefalona tyranny this upcoming season? - Page 2 Butthurt-dweller-meme-generator-superdumb-slanders-barca-claims-he-was-joking-9a3cdf
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 pm

free_cat calm down

if you dont like this thread dont post in it, i personally havent posted in it b/c i wasnt particularly fond of what he wrote

guess what??? despite all being barca haters this thread has only gotten 2 pages of replies owwwwhh what an achievement

now just ignore it, and youll see if leo messi also decides to not stir up trouble by posting something back bashing the madrid fans he wont get much replies
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:26 pm

your poll doesn't give any option to neutrals who don't really believe barcelona are cheating more than any club usually i mean, and who dont think real madrid will beat them just yet..

i mean, you are a real madrid fan, your club profited from a dictatorship, and there's nothing worse than that... so, get off your high horse. and welcome back to the forum !
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Whoooooooooooooooooosh
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

funny thing is that if a forum newcomer made this poll he'd be banned before you could say "desperate" but since floren is the village idiot he gets a pass... :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

rsinatra wrote:
i mean, you are a real madrid fan, your club profited from a dictatorship, !

really, somebody here needs to be educated i guess
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:34 pm

rsinatra wrote:your poll doesn't give any option to neutrals who don't really believe barcelona are cheating more than any club usually i mean, and who dont think real madrid will beat them just yet..

i mean, you are a real madrid fan, your club profited from a dictatorship, and there's nothing worse than that... so, get off your high horse. and welcome back to the forum !
newfag, I suggest you take couple of Madrids history lessons.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 pm

che wrote:funny thing is that if a forum newcomer made this poll he'd be banned before you could say "desperate" but since floren is the village idiot he gets a pass... :coffee:

You are just too good for this forum. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Free_Cat,

Says slander is bad

Calls Super_Floren, Super_Dumb/idiot/whatever.

:coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Zealous wrote:Free_Cat,

Says slander is bad

Calls Super_Floren, Super_Dumb/idiot/whatever.

:coffee:

zealous.

Opens a dictionary and sees that slander =/= insult.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 pm

This thread made me lol. Good to see the old boys at it. Shows that the season is trulty on it's way
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 pm

That wasn't my point. The point my dear feline is that you have no right to complain about a guy posting his opinion when you insult a poster.

Especially when said poster never insults anyone despite the abuse he gets.

The day he stops getting abuse is the day you can make a claim as a victim.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 pm

jibers wrote:This thread made me lol. Good to see the old boys at it. Shows that the season is trulty on it's way

Yeah, the president of FC Barcelona was never arrested when trying to sign Di Stefano for instance. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:48 pm

If you want to be technical, slander is the spoken defamation of an entity, while libel is the written or published defamation of an entity

What Floran is saying is libellous not slanderous

If you want to be technical, that is :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Lex wrote:If you want to be technical, slander is the spoken defamation of an entity, while libel is the written or published defamation of an entity

Thanks, I'm always willing to improve my english! In catalan, such distinction doesn't exist and I didn't know it existed in english.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Lex wrote:If you want to be technical, slander is the spoken defamation of an entity, while libel is the written or published defamation of an entity

It depends what you mean by technical.

Do you mean really technical like barcelona players using tikki taka, the way football should 'appearantly' be played...
or
stoke city using their limited technical ability, that has no place in football because there is only one way to play the game.

Please be more specific.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Zealous wrote:That wasn't my point. The point my dear feline is that you have no right to complain about a guy posting his opinion when you insult a poster.

Especially when said poster never insults anyone despite the abuse he gets.

The day he stops getting abuse is the day you can make a claim as a victim.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
I was respectful (& humble) to Super_dumb a long time, asking him to stop and debating his bullshit. Nor he only kept opening similar threads, but he even became more libellous stating that Barça players use doping.

Last edited by free_cat on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next