New manipulation scandal in Serie A

+14
Interista809
Eivindo
cyberman
milanfan7
The_ItalianFool
The Nature Boy
Superpeppe
halamadrid2
zizzle
ToEy
Brigate Rossonere
CroInter
Rossoneri Ninja
Babun
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:55 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
cyberman wrote:anyone surprised anymore?

I definitely am, after the harsh punishments for not only the clubs but the personnel involved in Calciopoli I thought that would definitely be the last of it...

Considering Juventus were the only club extensively punished for it in 2006, there's so many more clubs that need to be culled. Even before these allegations we are seeing now, and I don't think there will be much to these new ones.

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 904
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:12 am

This time it is Calcioscommesse, and centered more on betting.

Let the fun begin, and Cro, Inter are or were under investigation too :coffee:
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:This time it is Calcioscommesse, and centered more on betting.

Let the fun begin, and Cro, Inter are or were under investigation too :coffee:

So far Inter-Lecce is under investigation, but it has nothing to do with Inter, its said that that guy said to some Lecce players to fix result with over 3.5 goals, and Inter players didn't know anything about that, and in the end it ended 1:0 only and signori lost 150k euros i think on that game :coffee:

If its shown that Milan has something to do with this they will be thrown in Seria c coz this is their 2nd offence, in 80s they were sent in Seria B for same.














I just made that up :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 am

Pirani: "30 games were falsified."

Di Martino: "Huge problems in Serie A."

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/2011/06/07/news/interrogatorio_pirani-17354447/?ref=HREA-1

Now 2nd game involving Milan is mentioned, Milan-Bari, can some Italians translate this plz :coffee:

"SPUNTA MILAN-BARI - Nuove rivelazioni vengono fuori dalle intercettazioni telefoniche dell’ex capitano del Bari, Antonio Bellavista. Oltre alle partite già sotto inchiesta c'è anche una dichiarazione dell’ex calciatore riguardo la partita Milan-Bari del 13 marzo 2011 valevole per la 29° giornata di Serie A e terminata 1-1 con le reti di Rudolf e Cassano. La partita non è compresa tra quelle indagate e non è compare quindi nelle ordinanze, ma in una delle registrazione Bellavista si giustificherebbe con alcuni scommettitori sul motivo per cui il match tra i pugliesi e i rossoneri non sarebbe finita con un “over”. I giocatori del Bari avrebbero infatti “avuto paura di essere scoperti dalla società” e si sarebbero quindi tirati indietro dalla combine. Gli investigatori ritengono queste dichiarazioni delle millanterie, ma durante le interrogazioni chiederanno merito di queste interrogazioni a Bellavista. La partita in questione torna a far parlare di se dopo le polemiche sull’espulsione di Ibrahimovic per un pugno rifilato al difensore del Bari, Marco Rossi."
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by M99 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 am

Totocalcio all over again, damn.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30303
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 am


(AGI) Cremona - Sources from the enquiry told AGI that there are no new suspects in the Cremona football betting investigation. Press rumours have suggested new suspects, including former Inter player Bobo Vieri, who appears in a phone tap of which excerpts were published today. On the day of the custodial interrogation of Beppe Signori, the former Italy under investigation by Cremona prosecutors in the football betting case, the first phone taps have emerged. According to press rumours, now denied, the names also include Bobo Vieri, who was appointed by Ivan Tisci, a member of the group of "gypsies". Francesco Totti was also supposed to be involved, although never directly. Lecce striker Daniele Corvia was said to have received a tip from the "Giallorossa captain" (it is not clear whether we are talking about Totti or the captain of Salento) about the Fiorentina-Roma match. . .

Former Inter player Bobo Viei involved...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 am


iNTER v LECCE — According to the police the organisation contained a more ambitious group which tried to get to players and club officials in Serie A. There is evidence of a failed attempt to fix Inter v Lecce: the idea was to bet on a high-scoring win for Inter, whereas the match ended 1-0. It is stated in the arrest order that current Benevento goalkeeper Marco Paoloni, arrested this morning and detained in Cremona prison, tried to convince other people that he would contact some Lecce players to get the match fixed. In addition to Signori, the order names Stefano Bettarini as one of those placing the bet. Bought in January by Cremonese, who then decided to get rid of him because his name had been associated with betting, Paoloni was supposed to be playing for Benevento in Sunday's play-off for promotion to Serie B. “Paolini was a central figure in this, he was a player and involved in betting at the same time,” said Salvini. At present four Cremonese matches and three involving Benevento are under investigation.

From English Gazzetta
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

(AGI) Cremona - Sources from the enquiry told AGI that there are no new suspects in the Cremona football betting investigation. Press rumours have suggested new suspects, including former Inter player Bobo Vieri, who appears in a phone tap of which excerpts were published today. On the day of the custodial interrogation of Beppe Signori, the former Italy under investigation by Cremona prosecutors in the football betting case, the first phone taps have emerged. According to press rumours, now denied, the names also include Bobo Vieri, who was appointed by Ivan Tisci, a member of the group of "gypsies". Francesco Totti was also supposed to be involved, although never directly. Lecce striker Daniele Corvia was said to have received a tip from the "Giallorossa captain" (it is not clear whether we are talking about Totti or the captain of Salento) about the Fiorentina-Roma match. . .

Former Inter player Bobo Viei involved...

Love how you said former Inter player and not former Milan player :coffee:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

iNTER v LECCE — According to the police the organisation contained a more ambitious group which tried to get to players and club officials in Serie A. There is evidence of a failed attempt to fix Inter v Lecce: the idea was to bet on a high-scoring win for Inter, whereas the match ended 1-0. It is stated in the arrest order that current Benevento goalkeeper Marco Paoloni, arrested this morning and detained in Cremona prison, tried to convince other people that he would contact some Lecce players to get the match fixed. In addition to Signori, the order names Stefano Bettarini as one of those placing the bet. Bought in January by Cremonese, who then decided to get rid of him because his name had been associated with betting, Paoloni was supposed to be playing for Benevento in Sunday's play-off for promotion to Serie B. “Paolini was a central figure in this, he was a player and involved in betting at the same time,” said Salvini. At present four Cremonese matches and three involving Benevento are under investigation.

From English Gazzetta

Like i said, it has nothing to do with Inter Smile
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 am

CroInter wrote:Love how you said former Inter player and not former Milan player :coffee:

Like i said, it has nothing to do with Inter Smile

Lol he played 20 games for Inter for every one game he played for Milan but anyways, it is called selective reporting. All part of the smear campaign against Inter :coffee:

The more you mention the words betting scandal and Inter, the more people will associate the two words with each other. It will take time, but my will be done :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by CroInter Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:51 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:Love how you said former Inter player and not former Milan player :coffee:

Like i said, it has nothing to do with Inter Smile

Lol he played 20 games for Inter for every one game he played for Milan but anyways, it is called selective reporting. All part of the smear campaign against Inter :coffee:

The more you mention the words betting scandal and Inter, the more people will associate the two words with each other. It will take time, but my will be done :coffee:

No not really, coz there will i be every time to slap those reports with facts :coffee:

And concerning Vieri, he was an honest guy until he came to Milan, God knows what happened to him there.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by Superpeppe Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm

The clubs have nothing to do with anything, if they find a player involved they should arrest them and that's it. Why punish the club and the fans!!!

Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:13 am

CroInter wrote:
And concerning Vieri, he was an honest guy until he came to Milan, God knows what happened to him there.

Berlu taught him his ways :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by Eivindo Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:05 am

why even talk about this anymore.. speculations are worthless, its like reading about a player that is linked with your club, it doesnt mean crap if its not OFFICIAL in any way.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2742
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by Superpeppe Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:17 pm

It's just bad
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

New manipulation scandal in Serie A - Page 2 Empty Re: New manipulation scandal in Serie A

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum