Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

+17
VivaStPauli
Jeps33178
PedroBR
biggiejay
Mr Nick09
Sushi Master
Babun
REWB
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
Sir Psycho
The Messiah
Catracho
StrugaRock
juventus101
Toffer Harley
Serge Gnabry
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Babun Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Serge Gnabry wrote:I'd love to see this midfield one day:

Khedira - Schwein
Özil - Götze - Kroos (all 3 constantly changing positions)

What an attacking midfield that would be! Kroos is soo wasted playing deep imo.


Whatever, all of them are intelligent attackers. I just don't want a Badstuber in the backline Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Serge Gnabry Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm

He should. Imo one of the best shots in world football. Shouldn't have joined Bayern. What a waste. He could be developing his attacking game somewhere else instead of hoping for injuries for Robbery or even worse having to play as a #6.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 581
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Babun Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Ganso wrote:Kross should earn an upfront spot because of his finishing alone
What's you starting eleven?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

for germany or brazil?br will probably be

cesar
Maicon-Lucio-T.Silva-Andre
Luis Gustavo-ramires
Robinho-Ganso-Neymar
Pato

Or Renato Augusto instead of either Ganso or Robinho,
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Serge Gnabry wrote:Germany:

goal: Neuer, Wiese

defense: Aogo, Badstuber, Boateng, Hummels, Träsch, Lahm, Höwedes

midfield: S. Bender, Gündogan (1st call-up), Götze, Rolfes, Schürrle, Kroos, Reus, Müller. Schweinsteiger

forwards: Podolski, Cacau, Godmez, Klose


Is Schmelzer injured or did Löw snub him? Anyone know the Brazilian squad?
He's suffering from the "Not even God can bench Lahm" syndrome.

Anyways:
Neuer
Boateng Hummels Badstuber Lahm
Bender Schweinsteiger
Mueller Gotze Schurrle
Gomez
Is what I'd start. Boateng at FB because we all know of Loew's hardon for center backs at fullback positions. Although we might see him at CB due to him playing CB at Bayern.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:Germany:

goal: Neuer, Wiese

defense: Aogo, Badstuber, Boateng, Hummels, Träsch, Lahm, Höwedes

midfield: S. Bender, Gündogan (1st call-up), Götze, Rolfes, Schürrle, Kroos, Reus, Müller. Schweinsteiger

forwards: Podolski, Cacau, Godmez, Klose


Is Schmelzer injured or did Löw snub him? Anyone know the Brazilian squad?
He's suffering from the "Not even God can bench Lahm" syndrome.

Anyways:
Neuer
Lahm Hummels Boateng Schmelzer
Bender Schweinsteiger
Mueller Gotze Schurrle
Gomez

Some small tactical changes that Mole the genius would do Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:Germany:

goal: Neuer, Wiese

defense: Aogo, Badstuber, Boateng, Hummels, Träsch, Lahm, Höwedes

midfield: S. Bender, Gündogan (1st call-up), Götze, Rolfes, Schürrle, Kroos, Reus, Müller. Schweinsteiger

forwards: Podolski, Cacau, Godmez, Klose


Is Schmelzer injured or did Löw snub him? Anyone know the Brazilian squad?
He's suffering from the "Not even God can bench Lahm" syndrome.

Anyways:
Neuer
Lahm Hummels Boateng Schmelzer
Bender Schweinsteiger
Mueller Gotze Schurrle
Gomez

Some small tactical changes that Mole the genius would do Cool
That would be Sushi the Master would do as well... if Schmelzer was actually called up Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Babun Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Ganso wrote:for germany or brazil?br will probably be

cesar
Maicon-Lucio-T.Silva-Andre
Luis Gustavo-ramires
Robinho-Ganso-Neymar
Pato

Or Renato Augusto instead of either Ganso or Robinho,
It sucks, we'll beat that even without Ozil/Khedira Very Happy
Weak links: Cesar, Andre,Ramires, Ganso Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:Germany:

goal: Neuer, Wiese

defense: Aogo, Badstuber, Boateng, Hummels, Träsch, Lahm, Höwedes

midfield: S. Bender, Gündogan (1st call-up), Götze, Rolfes, Schürrle, Kroos, Reus, Müller. Schweinsteiger

forwards: Podolski, Cacau, Godmez, Klose


Is Schmelzer injured or did Löw snub him? Anyone know the Brazilian squad?
He's suffering from the "Not even God can bench Lahm" syndrome.

Anyways:
Neuer
Lahm Hummels Boateng Schmelzer
Bender Schweinsteiger
Mueller Gotze Schurrle
Gomez

Some small tactical changes that Mole the genius would do Cool
That would be Sushi the Master would do as well... if Schmelzer was actually called up Very Happy

Sod Löw Very Happy

Schmelzer FTW Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:50 pm

I don't think Schemlzer's gonna have a chance with Lahm playing on the left flank at Bayern, though... and I don't think Loew's insane enough to constantly change Lahm's flank like that.

Yeah, he can handle it, but it might alter the balance of the universe or something.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 am

Yeah, Schmelzer is frakked now that Lahm is back on the left.
Don't know why Beck fell off the face of the earth though?

Lahm on the left, Beck on the right would be awesome.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 581
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 am

babun1024 wrote:
Ganso wrote:for germany or brazil?br will probably be

cesar
Maicon-Lucio-T.Silva-Andre
Luis Gustavo-ramires
Robinho-Ganso-Neymar
Pato

Or Renato Augusto instead of either Ganso or Robinho,
It sucks, we'll beat that even without Ozil/Khedira Very Happy
Weak links: Cesar, Andre,Ramires, Ganso Very Happy
thats classy from you
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 am

Serge Gnabry wrote:Yeah, Schmelzer is frakked now that Lahm is back on the left.
Don't know why Beck fell off the face of the earth though?

Lahm on the left, Beck on the right would be awesome.
Agreed. No idea, he's been doing well but I guess Loew wants to put a CB there.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:12 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:Yeah, Schmelzer is frakked now that Lahm is back on the left.
Don't know why Beck fell off the face of the earth though?

Lahm on the left, Beck on the right would be awesome.
Agreed. No idea, he's been doing well but I guess Loew wants to put a CB there.

Or Lham can keep playing on the right for the NT and schelmzer keep his LB spot?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:14 am

Yeah, Löw loves his CBs at FB, that's a fact.
You DO need someone who can defend when you play Podolski on the left though, but if you played Götze on the right you wouldn't since he can actually defend.

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Or Lham can keep playing on the right for the NT and schelmzer keep his LB spot?

Lahm and Löw both want Lahm to play the same position at club and country.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 581
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Serge Gnabry wrote:Yeah, Schmelzer is frakked now that Lahm is back on the left.
Don't know why Beck fell off the face of the earth though?

Lahm on the left, Beck on the right would be awesome.
Agreed. No idea, he's been doing well but I guess Loew wants to put a CB there.

Or Lham can keep playing on the right for the NT and schelmzer keep his LB spot?
Lahm's switched flank depending in the NT, depending on the one he's holding in Bayern. Doubt this will change, as he's best when consistently played on 1 flank.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 am

I'm sure if the manager picks the better available fullback, Lham would not mind playing on the opposite side no? he is arguably better than anyone in germany left or right, amirite?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 am

Yeah, he's clearly the best FB Germany have, left or right.

Overall, he's better attacking on the left since he can cut in and shoot, but is better defending on the right since it suits his natural right foot.

But mentally he plays much better when he's consistantly played on 1 flank, meaning both in the NT and in Bayern. It's obvious: you get used to playing in one place consistently and you get better and better. When he switches, he has to "adapt" to the new process, something that takes a few weeks according to him to be 100%.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by biggiejay Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:29 am

Catracho wrote:imo I rate Leandro Damiao higher than Fred and probably Jonas.

Dede is really good, O Mito will get his chance to shine in the back line with Thiago Silva o David Luiz.

idk why Fernandinho got called-up. If theres anyone from Shakhtar that I want on this squad..would have to be either Willian o Douglas Costa. They add SOOOOOOOOOO much pace and can open up defenses really well.

I agree Willian and Douglas Costa deserve a call up! Both very fast and skillful!
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:42 am

Please for the love of God it's Lahm not Lham!!
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 581
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by StrugaRock Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:51 am

Serge Gnabry wrote:Please for the love of God it's Lahm not Lham!!

Lmha!!!!!!
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by PedroBR Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:46 am

Germany? Where? I only see an international club.
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 185
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:48 am

Yeah, please discuss that shit again and please tell ME that because my parents ain't German, I ain't German either...
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 581
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by juventus101 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 am

"Podolski plays as SS in a 442 or on the left in a 433".

WRONG. Has Poldi ever even played in a 433? I cant remember him ever playing in a 433. He plays on the left in Germanys 4231, if thats what you mean. And did you watch any Koln games last season? Koln played a 4231 all season, with Podolski as a very deep SS, essentially an AM. They played like this for the most part of the season (since Schafer came I believe, and still playkng that way with Solbakken I think.):

Rensing/Mondragon
Brecko Mohammed Geromel Eichner/Andrezinho
Petit Lanig/Matushchyk
Chihi/Jajalo PODOLSKI Clemens/Peszko
Novakovic
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 am

No Özil, no party Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 2859867778
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 676
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Götze for Özil imho, Kroos to be wasted deep. At least that's my prognosis.
Now that Lahm is at LB (btw Schmelzer is injured atm), Beck is the obvious choice, but I've also never understood what the hell Löw has against Castro. Mofo was boss for Neverkusen and the German U21.




@PedroBR: You need to be slapped repeatedly in your at least semi-racist face, as an educational measure, but, frankly, I can't be bothered.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9002
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week - Page 2 Empty Re: Squads for "Germany - Brazil" next week

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum