Altintop already wants to leave Madrid

+2
the xcx
BarrileteCosmico
6 posters

Go down

Altintop already wants to leave Madrid Empty Altintop already wants to leave Madrid

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 am

According to AS, Altintop wants to leave for Galatasaray because "I'm an important player and the club has to see me as such. And I need to feel important! It's unfortunate, but I don't feel appreciated in that way here. It's not about playing more or less games, it's about feeling like I have an important part to play.

"I will recover in September and then I will train with Madrid. I don't know what the future holds. First I want to take in all the events that happen between now and January. But if things don't change, I'm going to Istambul"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Altintop already wants to leave Madrid Empty Re: Altintop already wants to leave Madrid

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 am

the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Altintop already wants to leave Madrid Empty Re: Altintop already wants to leave Madrid

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 am

Stop hating on madrid
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:According to AS, Altintop wants to leave for Galatasaray because "I'm an important player and the club has to see me as such. And I need to feel important! It's unfortunate, but I don't feel appreciated in that way here. It's not about playing more or less games, it's about feeling like I have an important part to play.

"I will recover in September and then I will train with Madrid. I don't know what the future holds. First I want to take in all the events that happen between now and January. But if things don't change, I'm going to Istambul"

Laughing this stuff makes me laugh so hard, it's hilarious.

those arent direct quotes alfred you should precise that you dirty hatemonger Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 am

Well the source I got them from, SPORT, has them as direct quotes Laughing

My style of trollin' is to merely report on facts and let the people decide how to take the conversation :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 am

Very unique style.
But, I would be watching that 4-1 loss if i were you Thumbs up
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 am

you surely beat Lionel Messi in trolling. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 am

Perfect. Coentrao fills his role, but better in every way.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down