so Kaka does not want to leave Madrid?!!!

+10
Senor Penguin
Adit
Doc
RealGunner
adnyana179
Rossoneri Ninja
Mr Nick09
VanDeezNuts
Pedram
red&blacklegion
14 posters

Go down

so Kaka does not want to leave Madrid?!!! Empty so Kaka does not want to leave Madrid?!!!

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:31 am

he likes money more than playing time(even more than jesus)why does he waste his life in madrid? :brickwall:
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

so Kaka does not want to leave Madrid?!!! Empty Re: so Kaka does not want to leave Madrid?!!!

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 am

Just because you said so ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

so Kaka does not want to leave Madrid?!!! Empty Re: so Kaka does not want to leave Madrid?!!!

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:48 am

i honestly have no idea why he keeps coming out in the media and saying this.. such a bad decision on his part because he does have some years left but there is no way he will ever be undisputed starter at madrid.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:11 am

It's not about the money, it's about him succeeding in Madrid. He is self conscious about being a bust, so the least he can do is to help the club win trophies before he moves on.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:19 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's not about the money, it's about him succeeding in Madrid. He is self conscious about being a bust, so the least he can do is to help the club win trophies before he moves on.

Wtf is tHIS!! Nick actually defending Kaka? Lolz i thought i'd never see the day :brickwall:
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 am

Along the lines of what Nick said, but it's always the same headline with the same response. Kaka rumoured to be out the door and wanted by other clubs, only for him to come out and prove a determined figure.

It won't be any different until he is convinced he has made a genuine contribution to our club's success.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:32 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's not about the money, it's about him succeeding in Madrid. He is self conscious about being a bust, so the least he can do is to help the club win trophies before he moves on.

Wtf is tHIS!! Nick actually defending Kaka? Lolz i thought i'd never see the day :brickwall:

lol, im not defending anyone, just explaining how it is, and why he is still around.

Besides, that was his agent saying he is not going to PSG
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:49 am

Kaka on loan >>> Gourcuff on loan

hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:53 am

RealGunner wrote:Kaka on loan >>> Gourcuff on loan

hmm

Lucho on loan >>>>>

Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:23 pm

At this point, I would like to think money isn't really the issue as he already is quite rich and it more has to do with a man's pride.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:30 pm

huh?

We need back up players son and Milan legends are so good at being back ups Twisted Evil
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Kaka is so anonymous, on and off the pitch. Sometimes I forget he's a Madrid player.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:59 pm

this redandblack guy is getting annoying,ignore list time.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Ganso wrote:this redandblack guy is getting annoying,ignore list time.
ouch you really hurt my feelings!please dont block me i need ur infinite wisdom to understand the world of futbal!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:09 pm

kaka should know by now that Mourinho prefers Ozil over him,the formation madrid plays suits Ozil better obviously!all im saying his talent is being wasted on the bench!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Oh shut up, he is injured atm and he owes it to us for being a bust till now.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:23 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Oh shut up, he is injured atm and he owes it to us for being a bust till now.
how about u shut up!did i ever disrespect you!cant u discuss things like a decent human being?listen kido ur team with their senseless spending are a parasite to the world of futbal,a billion dollar spent on the transfer fees in the last decade!holy mother of God!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:24 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Oh shut up, he is injured atm and he owes it to us for being a bust till now.
how about u shut up!did i ever disrespect you!cant u discuss things like a decent human being?listen kido ur team with their senseless spending are a parasite to the world of futbal,a billion dollar spent on the transfer fees in the last decade!holy mother of God!

So? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:25 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:

Wall of text
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:26 pm

yeah you dont have money so you sell your legends to us Laughing

and buy aquilani the mister X.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:27 pm

red&blacklegion wrote:
Hating on the rich, talented and successful clubs?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Kaka is easy the player with most quality in all of Madrid.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down