ciro1316
dostoevsky
Forza
giovanni_milan
Milantildeath
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pirlo sounds a bit bitter.......... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pirlo sounds a bit bitter..........

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:02 am

sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Go search for yourself then, looks like you have nothing to do with your life anyway, you already have 500+ posts in two days of being active. What you need to do is search for a woman, not an article.

Ah so no Newspaper and no Show. Am I hearing lies? :coffee:

Haha there is a news paper, and I like how you just basically agreed about yourself having no life. have fun with the search though.

I need the name of the newspaper and the name of the show to see if it's true or not. Why keep it a secret? Don't get the wrong impression, I believe you, I just want to see for myself if it's true or not. I find it a pretty big offer to pass up.

Hmm, please find where I ever agreed to that statement about me having no life. That in your way, is insulting my own personal life. Now ofcourse, I don't care what you think, because you don't know me, nor do I take as an insult. However it does show you are not capable to debate with, and you are surely are not mature. If admins are kind enough, I'd like them to show you the logs of me being on today and the rest the days to see how many hours I've put in into this forum, to see how 'active' and how a 'low life' I'am. Back on the old forums, it was no different, so to go to bed buddy before claiming such things that are not true. I go out at night, here it's only 8pm. I'm leaving soon. I got a job. I finished school. I'm a passionate football fan, I'm glad that I want to know more about the sport I love. Shame for you, you can't realize that lol.

sky sport 24.....if you want an online article go to Rossoneri blog as well........... And honestly I'm sick and tired of you. I'm not going to rant about you because I'm above that, but honestly I'd say 80 of my posts are just fighting with you. People like you make people not want to come to this forum. You're impossible to bedate with because for some reason you think that because you have 500+ posts in two days you're better than someone. Honestly you need to calm down, It's not worth myself getting mad over and ruining my reputation here

Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pirlo sounds a bit bitter.......... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pirlo sounds a bit bitter..........

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:07 am

Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Go search for yourself then, looks like you have nothing to do with your life anyway, you already have 500+ posts in two days of being active. What you need to do is search for a woman, not an article.

Ah so no Newspaper and no Show. Am I hearing lies? :coffee:

Haha there is a news paper, and I like how you just basically agreed about yourself having no life. have fun with the search though.

I need the name of the newspaper and the name of the show to see if it's true or not. Why keep it a secret? Don't get the wrong impression, I believe you, I just want to see for myself if it's true or not. I find it a pretty big offer to pass up.

Hmm, please find where I ever agreed to that statement about me having no life. That in your way, is insulting my own personal life. Now ofcourse, I don't care what you think, because you don't know me, nor do I take as an insult. However it does show you are not capable to debate with, and you are surely are not mature. If admins are kind enough, I'd like them to show you the logs of me being on today and the rest the days to see how many hours I've put in into this forum, to see how 'active' and how a 'low life' I'am. Back on the old forums, it was no different, so to go to bed buddy before claiming such things that are not true. I go out at night, here it's only 8pm. I'm leaving soon. I got a job. I finished school. I'm a passionate football fan, I'm glad that I want to know more about the sport I love. Shame for you, you can't realize that lol.

sky sport 24.....if you want an online article go to Rossoneri blog as well........... And honestly I'm sick and tired of you. I'm not going to rant about you because I'm above that, but honestly I'd say 80 of my posts are just fighting with you. People like you make people not want to come to this forum. You're impossible to bedate with because for some reason you think that because you have 500+ posts in two days you're better than someone. Honestly you need to calm down, It's not worth myself getting mad over and ruining my reputation here

Alright, thank you for sharing. But there's no Newspaper then?

Look, I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to debate. Hate me or like me that's how I do things. I'm Sicilian, I'm hard headed, what do you want for me. And wait? I'm impossible to debate with? Last I checked, each time we debate, your the one who goes off topic and this time insult my life.

I won't accuse you on this one, but some of you as well, go to the extent of insulting Juve, when first off, I'm not insulting your club whatsoever and second, it's not even on topic. So before you declare that I'm a bad person to this forum, think twice because yet again your contradicting your own self.

And you should calm down, your going all crazy on me... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:08 am

If you are to continue this conversation please do it privately or better still simply agree to put aside any personal banter and discuss the facts as objectively as possible. The forum is three days old, we don't need anyone being banned or put on ignore.

We've come to a general consensus concerning Pirlo in this thread, that should be enough.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:13 am

dostoevsky wrote:If you are to continue this conversation please do it privately or better still simply agree to put aside any personal banter and discuss the facts as objectively as possible. The forum is three days old, we don't need anyone being banned or put on ignore.

We've come to a general consensus concerning Pirlo in this thread, that should be enough.

And that's why you should be mod.

Back to topic, I'm already done. He's the one who keeps bashing me for no reason. I have not insulted nor done anything. But whatever. I'm done. He's done too I guess from what I read before.

Back to Pirlo... I've explained my thoughts before. Money plays a big factor to his move. But there's no need to worry, he will not celebrate if he scores. He's not that sort of person, He loves Milan and it will always be in his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 am

Maybe he wanted a challenge?

If he's the first person, then I'm very suprised he's only the first.

I'm pretty sure that if Juve didn't go down to Serie B, Buffon would have went to Milan. Why? For one reason purely, the challenge. But since we were demoted to Serie B, he got that challenge.

Juventus is Italy's most successful club and she's in a rut right now. Pirlo wants to save her, and if he does contribute to that then my God it's going to look good for him.

Pirlo has always been very modest. Instead of thinking of Juventus as rivals through spite, he's thought of us out of respect and I very much appreciate it. One would say that a top player for a club moving to a rival would mean he's a traitor, but is Pirlo? Hell no, nobody agrees with that and it would be wrong for somebody to say that. So he's not moving to rivals Juventus because he wants to prove something against Milan or is angry with them but he's probably moved because of the reasons I just listed and also there are other factors like money and game time.

EDIT: There is totally no need for what was said above. You may have had disagreements with sciacca personally, so if so then I still do not want to read it here. Take it behind close doors. But if I took those comments as they were against sciacca, they were completely unnecessary. He has a right to post as much as he wants without being criticised, and all he asked was more evidence of a source BECAUSE of the fact that the fact that Gattuso turns down 10 million is VERY STAGGERING and I thought it was unbelievable to start off with! So sciacca's questions are very fair.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:Maybe he wanted a challenge?

I'm pretty sure that if Juve didn't go down to Serie B, Buffon would have went to Milan. Why? For one reason purely, the challenge. But since we were demoted to Serie B, he got that challenge.

Juventus is Italy's most successful club and she's in a rut right now. Pirlo wants to save her, and if he does contribute to that then my God it's going to look good for him.

Pirlo has always been very modest. Instead of thinking of Juventus as rivals through spite, he's thought of us out of respect and I very much appreciate it. One would say that a top player for a club moving to a rival would mean he's a traitor, but is Pirlo? Hell no, nobody agrees with that and it would be wrong for somebody to say that. So he's not moving to rivals Juventus because he wants to prove something against Milan or is angry with them but he's probably moved because of the reasons I just listed and also there are other factors like money and game time.

EDIT: There is totally no need for what was said above. You may have had disagreements with sciacca personally, so if so then I still do not want to read it here. Take it behind close doors. But if I took those comments as they were against sciacca, they were completely unnecessary. He has a right to post as much as he wants without being criticised, and all he asked was more evidence of a source BECAUSE of the fact that the fact that Gattuso turns down 10 million is VERY STAGGERING and I thought it was unbelievable to start off with! So sciacca's questions are very fair.

Wow you seem to know everything in Pirlos' mind.....

Pirlo sounds a bit bitter.......... - Page 3 4400019308_7cd3964a54_o

as for your edit note are you serious?? MTD stated the obvious and sciacca highly defensive responses point out to me he's got something to justify... which is cool if your into that
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 am

BigBoban wrote:
as for your edit note are you serious?? MTD stated the obvious and sciacca highly defensive responses point out to me he's got something to justify... which is cool if your into that

I conditionally disagree. I skimmed through it once, and maybe it was wrong of me to comment. But I stand by what I said. I won't read it again, but I was very shocked to hear about Gattuso rejecting 10 million and that's the point that must be reiterated, rather than any off-track talk.

And I appreciate the gif Very Happy
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:
BigBoban wrote:

I conditionally disagree. I skimmed through it once, and maybe it was wrong of me to comment. But I stand by what I said. I won't read it again, but I was very shocked to hear about Gattuso rejecting 10 million and that's the point that must be reiterated, rather than any off-track talk.

And I appreciate the gif Very Happy

no probs but nearly always Milan fans only post legit news, and we very rarely request a source, as we sift through the BS and generally post legit news.
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 am

BigBoban wrote:
no probs but nearly always Milan fans only post legit news, and we very rarely request a source, as we sift through the BS and generally post legit news.

Ok, very well. I understand that.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 pm

GENNARO GATTUSO has given up a lucrative deal to stay at Milan.

Once again, Rino showed that he’s more than just a player, he’s a true Milan
legend as he’s set to reject a very profitable contract at Russian side
FC Anzhi Makhachkala in order to stay at Milan.

Anzhi offered Gattuso, whose contract expires next season, €10 million per season and
he admitted that he would consider it. However, he’s made a decision and
he chooses to follow his heart, and remain.

“It was a decision made with my family in mind and Milan, who are my home. My heart won,” Rino said.

Gattuso, 34 next January, joined Milan in 1999 from Salernitana. He’s the Vice Captain with over than 400appearances with the Rossoneri shirt. He’s a leader, a warrior, a player to look up to.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:49 am

Here is my take on Pirlo...

I love Pirlo. But even I recognized we can't center our team around him anymore. He's not the player he used to be. I frankly don't understand how Juventus will incorporate him into their formation (special note: I am not insulting Juventus here)...

We needed a more dynamic squad. Gone are the days of being focused on one pivotal players. This is why I believe if Milan carry out with more acquirements, we along with maybe our city rivals, will be the only team capable of contending in Europe.

Macphisto, best if you don't make a great deal of assumptions of why Pirlo did what he did. It's not even guaranteed Pirlo would get playing time at Juventus... so it's why this whole move was a bit mind boggling to me. But I can accept it because Milan is the most dynamic squad in Italy right now.

Oh and Gattuso did turn down 10 million Euros. I think that's all that needs to be said. It's not always about money.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:43 am

I think the pivotal players are still just that- pivotal. I mean, you can have your Xavi and your Iniesta, but you need a Messi there too. It's like oxygen and wood- it needs a spark to ignite.

Basically, I think that a balanced team is a hybrid: you have a few key players in each area of the field, but then you need a great supporting cast too. As Giancarlo says, you can't have the focus on only one key man.

What is very true is that, for most players, age seriously affects the consistency of their performance. Sure, Pirlo can still turn it on on his day (see eg. crazy long range shot v Parma last season), but the problem was that he couldn't be relied on like we used to.

One of my favorite sayings is "when Pirlo plays well, the team plays well", but in the second half of this season, the time came when we needed to find a new way to operate because, sadly, those days were becoming less and less frequent.

He's still a true great though, and with the right setup, I think Juventus could really use Pirlo to good effect.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:30 am

Pirlo has been cooling down since 2007, he was a total monster then, but now you can see his age playing an effect. There is no doubt in my mind that he is still incredibly talented, but his body won't let him do what he could do before. He won't be able to play every single game next season, I'd be very surprised if he plays 75% of them. Sure he still has great touch, but fitness level is sub par right now.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Pirlo was so refined, it doesn't even seem right to call him a 'total monster' (even though I know you mean he was a great player!)
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:55 pm

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:Maybe he wanted a challenge?

LOL SERIE B A challenge??? hehehe not sure about this
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3