ciro1316
dostoevsky
Forza
giovanni_milan
Milantildeath
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pirlo sounds a bit bitter.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirlo sounds a bit bitter..........

Post by milanfan7 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:55 am

I don't care what Pirlo does or says,he's a Milan legend,and I'll always love him. He gave so much to Milan. It's sad to see him leave.

milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Pirlo sounds a bit bitter.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pirlo sounds a bit bitter..........

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:36 am

well i dont mean to sound bitter

but if he was a true milan legend

he'd play for free in his twilight years

the club has given him so much more than money and if that was the only reason he was staying here for (the money), then maybe pirlo wasnt all we thought he was.
but im sure getting playing time was 99% the reason for him leaving...
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by superpippo Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:59 am

I'm prettu frustrated with pirlo at the moment. Growing up he was only second to gattuso in competition for my favourite player. No disrespect to seedorf, but I was always of the opinion that we should have kept pirlo over him. I know they play different positions, but I really did believe in pirlo. This injury plagued season meant nothing, he is going to be great for juve and help them achieve a cl berth once again. But, I dont think his departure will haunt us. I will always love what he did for the club. I wish him all the best, we should have kept him, but oh well.
superpippo
superpippo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:20 am

THE GOD OF MONEY CAN CHANGE ANYONE

=RINO GATTUSO=
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:51 am

well, im convinced that money was not a motive for his departure, while im sure that pirlo leaving was mostly due to allegris plans which obviously didnt include pirlo. and allegri, it seems, has complete trust from berlusconi and galliani, so galliani would only offer an extension for one year.

and thats what did hurt pirlo... it wasnt about the money nor the competition hed have if he stayed, its rather the low valuation he received from allegri.

and i think youre going too far here, mtd, as i dont think that hes bitter about his departure nor does he hold any grudges against the club, but im sure he fully understands the coaches and clubs reasons and made his decision on that basis.

personally, im fully convinced that allegri knows what he does, yet i dont think ill ever forgive him for what happened.

to me its simply beyond all bearing to see one of your favorites leave...

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 am

The reason Pirlo left us is simple, Euro 2012. He still has a lot to offer for La Nazionale and he in order to get picked, he needed playing time. In Milan, he didn't fit into Allegri's plans which surely meant that if he stays, he would be a benchwarmer. He will get more playing time at Juventus and they are a big club, it was the best option for him. Money did play a part, but very small. I am not angry with him as I have no right to hate him for furthering his career. He will forever remain an AC Milan legend to me and will have a special place in my heart. Still haven't gotten over his departure fully. First Paolo, then Kaka now Pirlo Sad
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 am

milanista99 wrote:The reason Pirlo left us is simple, Euro 2012. He still has a lot to offer for La Nazionale and he in order to get picked, he needed playing time. In Milan, he didn't fit into Allegri's plans which surely meant that if he stays, he would be a benchwarmer. He will get more playing time at Juventus and they are a big club, it was the best option for him. Money did play a part, but very small. I am not angry with him as I have no right to hate him for furthering his career. He will forever remain an AC Milan legend to me and will have a special place in my heart. Still haven't gotten over his departure fully. First Paolo, then Kaka now Pirlo Sad

I believe the correct order was Sheva > Paolo > Kaka > Pirlo Sad

Im not upset that Pirlo left, but it is obvious from his comments that he wished Milan offered something more to which he could agree with.

I will not question his motives nor his love for Milan, but at the end of the day Pirlo has a family of his own, do you expect him to accept a 1 year extension with a salary worth 3 mil with the security of his familiy's well being involved, and what if he had accepted he would've stayed on as a bench player, and ultimately he would be faced with the same predicament and doubts at the end of the season only this time his worth/value as a player will have diminished even further, I do not believe he would've gotten the same deal he got with Juve anwhere else in Italy.

Pirlo was/is a great player and professional will not see his legacy diminished because of our own neediness and selfishness towards our legendary players.. sometimes Milan cannot always be first even though we like/want it to be that way.

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:26 pm

i highly doubt its for the money....ancelloti wanted him at chelsea a while back and im sure they would have paid him higher than juve are now...pirlo left because he wants to keep his place in the NT and he wont do that in milan when allegri made it clear certain players wont be playing week in week out.

and from what i heard it was a choice from both parties
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:28 pm

I prefer him to stay with us, but he is the one that made the decision.

And his move is good for every party. Juve get his service, we can save six millions euros, and he got 4m euros for three years and playing time. Maybe it is the best for everyone.

fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Beh..I envy Juventus for that deal, Pirlo chose what he finds best for him, and i personally think we still need him so badly in the national team, inorder to keep his chances of playing in the national he has to be playing in a big club like Juventus where he is offered a spot on the field, money played a role but i believe it's not the main reason! anyway..he'll always be considered a Milan champion and i wish him luck wherever he is..just don't score against us,please! Cool
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:04 pm

I believe he did what is best for his own personal goals, money was secondary factor.

Although he is a Milan legend I think Pirlo is past his prime and only slowed us down. He needs a waterboy to do his dirty work, running and tackling. I will avoid watching Pirlo playing in another jersey and wish that he didn't play in Serie A TBH...
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

i wanted him to go to the bundesliga with bayern...would have been awesome partnership with swinstieger
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Gattuso turned down 10mil a season!!!! FTW
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

i gues you can take it like he sounds bitter, not the only time hes showed that either.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:12 am

Milantildeath wrote:Gattuso turned down 10mil a season!!!! FTW

He did? Source please. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:29 am

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=54231

do you need a translation, here it doesn't give an exact amount, but in the news paper today and on television it was said to be around the same amount as Zlatan.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 am

I read that it was 9 millions per season.

Not sure how valid it was though, and I can't find the link.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:29 am

Milantildeath wrote:http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=54231

do you need a translation, here it doesn't give an exact amount, but in the news paper today and on television it was said to be around the same amount as Zlatan.

No I don't need a translation... I'm Italian. Sleep

My I understand where you see that he refused 10m? Thanks :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:39 am

sciacca wrote:

I literally just said that It wasn't in this article and that I read it in the news paper and saw it on TV. You are really getting on my last nerve here.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:41 am

Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I literally just said that It wasn't in this article and that I read it in the news paper and saw it on TV. You are really getting on my last nerve here.

Newspaper and TV Show please? I will search myself. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:44 am

Go search for yourself then, looks like you have nothing to do with your life anyway, you already have 500+ posts in two days of being active. What you need to do is search for a woman, not an article.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:45 am

Milantildeath wrote:Go search for yourself then, looks like you have nothing to do with your life anyway, you already have 500+ posts in two days of being active. What you need to do is search for a woman, not an article.

Ah so no Newspaper and no Show. Am I hearing lies? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 am

sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Go search for yourself then, looks like you have nothing to do with your life anyway, you already have 500+ posts in two days of being active. What you need to do is search for a woman, not an article.

Haha there is a news paper, and I like how you just basically agreed about yourself having no life. have fun with the search though.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Anyway, the news is in our transfer thread, the source is rossoneriblog. But I read that somewhere too.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:55 am

Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Haha there is a news paper, and I like how you just basically agreed about yourself having no life. have fun with the search though.

I need the name of the newspaper and the name of the show to see if it's true or not. Why keep it a secret? Don't get the wrong impression, I believe you, I just want to see for myself if it's true or not. I find it a pretty big offer to pass up.

Hmm, please find where I ever agreed to that statement about me having no life. That in your way, is insulting my own personal life. Now ofcourse, I don't care what you think, because you don't know me, nor do I take as an insult. However it does show you are not capable to debate with, and you are surely are not mature. If admins are kind enough, I'd like them to show you the logs of me being on today and the rest the days to see how many hours I've put in into this forum, to see how 'active' and how a 'low life' I'am. Back on the old forums, it was no different, so to go to bed buddy before claiming such things that are not true. I go out at night, here it's only 8pm. I'm leaving soon. I got a job. I finished school. I'm a passionate football fan, I'm glad that I want to know more about the sport I love. Shame for you, you can't realize that lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:02 am

sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I need the name of the newspaper and the name of the show to see if it's true or not. Why keep it a secret? Don't get the wrong impression, I believe you, I just want to see for myself if it's true or not. I find it a pretty big offer to pass up.

Hmm, please find where I ever agreed to that statement about me having no life. That in your way, is insulting my own personal life. Now ofcourse, I don't care what you think, because you don't know me, nor do I take as an insult. However it does show you are not capable to debate with, and you are surely are not mature. If admins are kind enough, I'd like them to show you the logs of me being on today and the rest the days to see how many hours I've put in into this forum, to see how 'active' and how a 'low life' I'am. Back on the old forums, it was no different, so to go to bed buddy before claiming such things that are not true. I go out at night, here it's only 8pm. I'm leaving soon. I got a job. I finished school. I'm a passionate football fan, I'm glad that I want to know more about the sport I love. Shame for you, you can't realize that lol.

sky sport 24.....if you want an online article go to Rossoneri blog as well........... And honestly I'm sick and tired of you. I'm not going to rant about you because I'm above that, but honestly I'd say 80 of my posts are just fighting with you. People like you make people not want to come to this forum. You're impossible to bedate with because for some reason you think that because you have 500+ posts in two days you're better than someone. Honestly you need to calm down, It's not worth myself getting mad over and ruining my reputation here
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next