+3
Backspacer
Sushi Master
InterMalia
7 posters

Go down

Rummenigge vs Juve Empty Rummenigge vs Juve

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 am

“I do not find it sad that Vidal did not come here,” the former Inter striker told Kicker. “I would rather not have such players at Bayern Munich.

“If the player had stuck to his word and shown the same character as new signings Manuel Neuer or Jerome Boateng, if he were a man of morals, then he would be here with us today.”

Beppe Marotta: “With regards to the Vidal situation, Juventus operated according to the market rules which foresee an agreement with a club, Bayer Leverkusen in this case, and with a player,”

“It seems that Rummenigge opted for less orthodox channels.

“They have missed out on a great opportunity in the transfer market and in terms of communication – their silence would have been preferable.

“Evidently the Nerazzurri past of a great champion and official like Rummenigge weighs heavily and, as is clear, you can’t control the heart.”

InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Rummenigge vs Juve Empty Re: Rummenigge vs Juve

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:50 am

Marotta is right when he says Bayern opted for less orthodox channels as they went direct to the player instead of the club, but i don't understand what his past with inter got anything to do with it tbh.

Or did they translate "if he were a man of morals" as a insult against the club?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 pm

What does that have to do with it? Nothing, but it's just part of the Juve-Inter hate. Smack talking.

Anyways, this isn't Leverkusen or Juventus' fault. Vidal did repeatedly say he wanted to come to Bayern, everyone wanted it but Voller. If the club don't want to sell him to a determined destination, then you don't have a choice because they ultimately control where he's going.

If he really wanted to come here, he could have forced a stay and then came here for free, though. Still, he did not have much of a choice since he was forced out else he went for nothing.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:43 pm

If he threatened to stay and leave for free in the end they would have sold him to Bayern, or better he comes for free. That's if the Neverkusen manager is not suicidal like the sampdoria one. But did Bayern really need him? Had he arrived would that mean benching Gustavo or Kroos?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 pm

That's the thing: Voller is not suicidal and actually did the smart thing. Even though Leverkusen are legendary chokers, Vidal would have strengthened Bayern to pretty much walk the league, plus he has a personal hate, too. So he sold him to the only interested party abroad, which was Juve. Not too bad for Vidal, either. Juve's a good club.

If he arrived he would have been partenered with Schweini in the double pivot as the destroyer. A direct replacement for Van Bommel, if you will.

Gustavo can pull off that role, IMO. He's just a slightly inferior version to Vidal in my eyes. There's also Tymo.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Gustavo pretty much pwned the inter midfield at the Meazza and you rate Vidal higher, great. Could always hope he flops, but then again it would mean a lot to serie a to have a strong Juve back in europe. Instead of the mickey mouse feeder clubs being there. I hope he flops against us then:D
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Gustavo is great, I have no problems with him and I have faith with him partnering Schweini. Vidal is superior though, because of his greater scoring presence and playmaking skills.

In defensive prowess, versatility and work rate, I rate them pretty much equal. He's also better in the air.

I doubt he'll flop, and I was surprised Inter weren't interested in him, actually. Would have freshened up the midfield.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 pm

11 goals with 6 pens not so impressive. We were linked to him until Branca came out and denied any interest. I'm still waiting for atleast 1 ball distrubuting cm. We were heavily being linked with Banega but it has cooled off lately, now it's only Sao Paulo's teenage Casemiro. I have no idea how good he is tbh. I'll get to see him play at the U20 world cup.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Bayern Munich's administration is as classless as you can get.

Grill me if you want to, but that's the truth.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

I never noticed you were a Bayer fan, even with the sig lol. I don't know much about that though. Going behind the club was a wrong thing to do. They could've waited until january as it would be allowed, he only would have 6 months left on his contact. I guess they wantedd him badly right away.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm

11 goals is impressive for a defensive midfielder. Even with the pens. He distributes the ball very well, which IMO would have been good for Inter since he's both solid passing and defending, which suits your style perfectly.

I'm a Bayern fan, but I admit the administration is pretty clueless most of the time. Since the Kaiser left, there's just too much class to fill. I can just imagine us buying another CB in January due to an injury to Boateng or something... Good thing our players are versatile.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Backspacer, we offered 10.5M for Bayer04.. and Juventus got him for only 10M
But Mr. Rudi Voller didn't want to sell him to Bayern.

They wanted and they was clear that they wanted to sell him to a foreign club, even though he was keep nagging for Bayern and you know it.

The issue is, Vidal made a word and promised that he will only leave Leverkusen, for Bayern.
If a man can't stand by his words, then he's not a man.. and as KHR said, he's not worth to join Bayern.

Yes.. im disappointed.. but I'm so happy for Luiz Gustavo who was recently called for the first time to the Brazilian NT.

Now let Marotta take care of his club issues, instead of putting his nose with other's busines..
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Bayern has absolutely no right talking nonsense about Vidal decision to Move to Juventus they should respect it or at least just keep quite.

If Bayern really wanted him they should have pushed harder for him, I certainly knew that Vidal will move to Juventus if Bayern bid was block and is kind of obvious.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Geo wrote:Backspacer, we offered 10.5M for Bayer04.. and Juventus got him for only 10M
But Mr. Rudi Voller didn't want to sell him to Bayern.
Wrong.

Geo wrote:The issue is, Vidal made a word and promised that he will only leave Leverkusen, for Bayern.
If a man can't stand by his words, then he's not a man.. and as KHR said, he's not worth to join Bayern.
So before he moved to Juventus, coming to a verbal agreement with direct competition without the knowledge of the club under contract...that's a man worthy of joining Bayern?

Miroslav Klose, him setting up his transfer at a Hannover Airport while under contract at Werder Bremen without the club's knowledge despite regulations that disallowed such actions (dirtiest transfer in German history?)...that was a player worthy of joining Bayern?

The club has no moral highground to stand upon, so Bayern's directors acting as their is some sort of ethical standard to joining the club are making me lmao.

Just my two cents.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 am

"Now Vidal playing in a club that is like him, just look at the judicial history of Juventus or, at best, his latest sports scores."

That's why he deserves the shit he and your club is getting (sorry you have to be brought into this, but he is a high end rep of Bayern Munich).

What a downright son of a bitch. Ok, he's right- I concede that we cheated to get Vidal's signature. LMFAO. Piss poor loser.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am

MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan wrote:"Now Vidal playing in a club that is like him, just look at the judicial history of Juventus or, at best, his latest sports scores."

LOL, well that changes everything. Where did you find this? football-italia must've left that bit out..
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 am

That's what he said, actually Laughing

Anyways, here's the response from someone with class:

Following speculation over Bastian Schweinsteiger's possible departure, Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes has declared the midfielder off-limits.

In recent weeks, rumours have emerged claiming that Milan are keen on the Germany international. However, the player has yet to indicate interest in leaving, and with his contract set to expire in 2016, Bayern have no need to sell.

The coach did suggest, however, that the 26-year-old has declined over the last 12 months.

"Bastian Schweinsteiger is held in high regard at this club," Heynckes said according to Sky. "A year ago he was playing on the same level as players such as Xavi and Andres Iniesta.

"He is not for sale."

The coach also weighed in on Arturo Vidal's recent transfer from Bayer Leverkusen to Juventus. Although he was not pleased with the Chilean's decision not to join Bayern, Heynckes wished the player well in his future endeavours.

"I am absolutely disappointed because Arturo told me he wanted to join me at Bayern Munich," he said.

"I am, however, understanding of his situation and his desire to take on the challenge that is ahead of him at Juventus. They are a top club in Europe."

After allegedly committing to join Bayern either this summer or the next, Vidal opted instead to move to Juve. The German and Italian titans have engaged in a war of the words as of late, but Heynckes appears to have extended an olive branch with his latest comments.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 am

Once Interisti always Interisti, i guess bounce
Nah, seriously though, he went too hard on Juve, who actually did everything right.
Sour grapes me thinks.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 pm

that's just hoeness/rumenigge-style. when it's directed against your club it's annoying but otherwise mostly hillarious.

still, if they had wanted him as badly as many suspect here, then they would have gotten him for sure. bayern will work just fine without vidal.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum