Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!!

+38
Magricos
FennecFox7
paperbackwriter
billy_gr
Vibe
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Arquitecto
The Franchise
TalkingReckless
Kevin_Muscat
windkick
H.A.
Mr Nick09
McLewis
free_cat
Lex
Paprika
M99
Albiceleste
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
kiranr
Sushi Master
del_boy
Ali
Adit
Interista809
Doc
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
BarrileteCosmico
â™ Ace
The Madrid One
Raptorgunner
fatman123
zizzle
Swanhends
Khaled
42 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!!

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:10 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Valdes
Alves - Pique - Puyol - Abidal
Busquets
Xavi - Fabregas
Iniesta
Messi - Villa

Moar tiki taka Cool

Lacks width, lacks directness, only 1 player running inh behind creating space.

Teams that park the bus will love this.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!!

Post by Kevin_Muscat Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:12 pm

when are they going to sign a cb for ffs. i'm sick of seeing masch or busquets having to play it when puyol or pique are absent. need to find some centre halfs with barca DNA.

Kevin_Muscat
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 pm

I wasn't serious man LOL
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 pm

My bad.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:18 pm

I swear that's exactly what Pep has in mind lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:20 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I swear that's exactly what Pep has in mind lol

Nope, because that would mean no Sanchez and Pedro....

Cesc will accept a rotation role and like it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

be prepared to see a lot of Inesta on the wings and Cesc playing his possition
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Cesc is gonna be fine, it's all about thiago, and even sanchez, oh and afellay is..hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:25 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Cesc is gonna be fine, it's all about thiago, and even sanchez, oh and afellay is..hmm

Yes Cesc is going to affect someone who plays on the left and someone who plays on the right Laughing

I agree it effects Thiago and thats why i dont want it but Cesc wont effect Sanchez and Affelay one bit lol....

They are forwards, Cesc is a midfielder ffs does Sahin affect Benzema?

lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Completely forgot about Affelay.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Busquets
Xav-Cesc
Iniesta-Messi-Villa/Pedro/Sanchez

Is probably going to be the "strongest formation".
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Cesc is gonna be fine, it's all about thiago, and even sanchez, oh and afellay is..hmm

Yes Cesc is going to affect someone who plays on the left and someone who plays on the right Laughing

I agree it effects Thiago and thats why i dont want it but Cesc wont effect Sanchez and Affelay one bit lol....

lmao.

Considering Iniesta is more than adapt at playing on the wing (he does it for spain and have done it for Barcelona on several occasions) I'm not as sure as you are... Cesc might push Iniesta up front.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:31 pm

As long as Pep gives Keita less time everyone is going to be fine.
It's not like Barca is the only team with more than 11 players who could fit the starting 11
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

lmao.

lol, you perfectly know what i mean, regardless of their positions, cesc getting in there threaten the playing time for all, precisely because of that possibility of pep playing a diamond midfield or playing iniesta on the wings.

The more "priority" players you had to your side, the more you affect playing time for all. Iniesta already shown he can be used forward, and when it happens, and we know it will, since Cesc has to play quite a lot as well, Iniesta will naturally push out a forward. And while you make the rotation, regardless of which starting three combination you have, Villa, sanchez, and Pedro will all play before Afellay.

cesc is now the most priority bench player you have, ahead of both sanchez and Thiago. So one way or another, you play some, you lose some. of course you can have 3 subs all the time and i expect pep to play some heavy rotation, but it's going to be incredibly difficult over next season.

also, doesnt matter if they play left or right, in barcelona, you never stick to one side. so if both sanchez and afellay are on the bench, sanchez is always gonna be more likely to come in first, regardless of if he is subbing pedro or villa.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:35 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

lmao.

Considering Iniesta is more than adapt at playing on the wing (he does it for spain and have done it for Barcelona on several occasions) I'm not as sure as you are... Cesc might push Iniesta up front.

If that was the case there would have been no reason behind the Sanchez transfer......

Cesc wont push Iniesta to the wing, Iniesta is meh on the wing did'nt the 10-11 season teach anyone this?

Cesc will play games, just like Mascherano plays games and just like Sanchez plays games.....

But none of them are starters as it stands they will all accept rotation roles and if they impress they might overtake thier peers.

Personally i only see Sanchez pushing himself into the lineup week in week out by the end of the season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:38 pm

billy_gr wrote:As long as Pep gives Keita less time everyone is going to be fine.
It's not like Barca is the only team with more than 11 players who could fit the starting 11

sure, but you guys have the most insane bench i have ever seen. We dont even come close, and never have. And the most sensible thing to me is the fact that they are all very very ambitious guys. Not easy to manage.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:38 pm

billy_gr wrote:As long as Pep gives Keita less time everyone is going to be fine.

This

I think if anything this means Keita will be gone this window or in January. So every thing should be fine with addecuate rotation. We finally have DEPTH, thank god
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Farca's players are getting old, as a result fatigue will settle faster(depth). Besides, he's the best young CM in the world.Very Happy

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:45 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

sure, but you guys have the most insane bench i have ever seen. We dont even come close, and never have. And the most sensible thing to me is the fact that they are all very very ambitious guys. Not easy to manage.

really?
I really think Madrid's bench is just what you describe.
I can think about at least 4 of your players that could be starters in other teams and will have to setle for a rotation system this season.

Overall I believe that the know where they are, your players and ours. They are in two of the best teams in Europe and they have the best oportunities to win trophies there.

A little compromising won't hurt em as long as the coaches distribute time properly
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 pm

LOL we never have come close?

Nick what are you smoking?

How does Bojan, Jeffren, Maxwell, Pinto, Affelay equate to Diarra, Benzema,Kaka, Albiol,Adebayor and Canales etc etc

Your bench/depth was miles ahead of Barca's last year yes with the addition of Thiago and Fontas to the first team and signing of Sanchez and Fabregas means its probably stronger now but never come close?

Pass the pipe bro Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:51 pm

benzema is not a bench warmer anymore! Higuain is Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:52 pm

I suspect in January or in the summer Kaka and Higuain get replaced for German/Turkish players
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:benzema is not a bench warmer anymore! Higuain is Very Happy

Well that's debateable now, just like iam sure at some stage we will be debating who should start out of Villa or Sanchez.

But last year before Higuian's injury, Benzema was a sub and Nick was saying Barca's bench always owned Madrid's.

Which is a huge pile of cack.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:LOL we never have come close?

Nick what are you smoking?

How does Bojan, Jeffren, Maxwell, Pinto, Affelay equate to Diarra, Benzema,Kaka, Albiol,Adebayor and Canales etc etc

Your bench/depth was miles ahead of Barca's last year yes with the addition of Thiago and Fontas to the first team and signing of Sanchez and Fabregas means its probably stronger now but never come close?

Pass the pipe bro Laughing

im talking about your soon to be bench, obviously. thing about ours is, kaka is finished, canales wasnt ready, ade is ade, benzema was struggling back then... looked glamorous on paper, but not all that great.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Don't know why people are so concerned by what barca will do. They will be fine imo.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Barca have insane fitness coaches or something. It's amazing how with their smallish squad they have not had any serious injury crisis.

I guess even if that happened, they can just reap from the Clone Army La Masia without too much problems.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum