Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!!

+38
Magricos
FennecFox7
paperbackwriter
billy_gr
Vibe
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Arquitecto
The Franchise
TalkingReckless
Kevin_Muscat
windkick
H.A.
Mr Nick09
McLewis
free_cat
Lex
Paprika
M99
Albiceleste
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
kiranr
Sushi Master
del_boy
Ali
Adit
Interista809
Doc
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
BarrileteCosmico
â™ Ace
The Madrid One
Raptorgunner
fatman123
zizzle
Swanhends
Khaled
42 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!!

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:30 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:well, Real Madrid used to have world class strikers on the bench, and now barcelona is having the same with the midfield.

Midfield > Forwards..

We all know that all Barca's system depend on the Midfield..

@ least now if Xavi of Iniesta gets injured we won't have big problems Razz

but again, Guardiola plans are more for the future, like i said before.. The EVIL Guardiola wants to dominate for ever.. The Best way to have a new Xaviniesta .. Preparing Cesc/Thiago from now with players like Xaviniesta teaching them Smile

Thiago can play as a Forward ( winger, false 9)
he will have playing time in both midfield & upfront, so no worries on Thiago's playing time..

add to that, Iniesta waited from 18 (debut like Thiago) until he became a starter @ 22 ( when he was 100% ready).. so if Iniesta waited & learned until he became WC, Thiago also can!

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!!

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:31 am

Kevin_Muscat wrote:hopefully barca get david silva sometime in the near future. he would fit in perfectly. also get back romeu after he proves himself at chelsea.

Romeu will be back Smile

silva, i love this guy & yes he fits @ Barca.. BUT we don't need him
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 am

let's just say that it's going to be interesting to see how guardiola keeps everyone happy, specially thiago
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 am

JanuszESPN (Janusz Michallik)
Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Thiago. Is that legal?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:34 am

Still waiting to see official links, fellas.

Twitter accounts of random ESPN pundits do not count.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 am

http://twitter.com/#!/Carles5puyol

Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!! - Page 3 Image
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 am

kiranr wrote:No time to rest. Preparations have to begin for Toral's transfer now. :coffee:

1- We have Samper Smile

2- Toral has NO Barca DNA ( his mother is from england, his dream is to play in the epl, lol)

3- But, Bellerin(RB,RWB,RW) do have the Barca DNA.. we might see a new cesc Saga in the future "Hector B Saga Razz"
IF he proves him self..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:36 am

Thaigo isnt going to wait untill he is 22 just because Iniesta did.

Iniesta before 22 wasnt making a huge claim to be playing big minutes, his class wasnt obvious.

Thaigo is knocking on the door with both hands, he can start at loads of others clubs and everyone knows it.

Thiago aint no Bojan, he wont listen to Pep and his lies.

Thiago needs to play enough this season or he we risk losing him.

I think Pep thankfully sees how good he is and wont "Bojan him".

I can only imagine Xavi and Iniesta play less then they did last season.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 am

The Franchise wrote:Thaigo isnt going to wait untill he is 22 just because Iniesta did.

Iniesta before 22 wasnt making a huge claim to be playing big minutes, his class wasnt obvious.

Thaigo is knocking on the door with both hands, he can start at loads of others clubs and everyone knows it.

We will see Smile

The EVIL Guardiola knows what's his doing Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 am

The Franchise wrote:Thaigo isnt going to wait untill he is 22 just because Iniesta did.

If he was directly behind Xaviesta, then it would have been perfect. But now there is Cesc, and we all know that he will be pep's go-to guy in times of need, a role Thiago and his out of proportion ambition would have embraced. Cesc is near world class to say the least so he will play a LOT.

It's part of why i told you Villa would be leaving, because unless you create openings in the roster for more playing time for the rest, you cant keep this team as it is 2 seasons in a row, Thiago and Mazinho wont wait.

What about Keita, is he gonna stick around?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 am

imalegend wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/Carles5puyol

Almost OFFICIAL:P Cesc signs for Barca :)!! - Page 3 Image

Still doesn't count.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 am

Thanks for changing the title, Khaled.

The thread will stay open.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

If he was directly behind Xaviesta, then it would have been perfect. But now there is Cesc, and we all know that he will be pep's go-to guy in times of need, a role Thiago and his out of proportion ambition would have embraced. Cesc is near world class to say the least so he will play a LOT.

It's part of why i told you Villa would be leaving, because unless you create openings in the roster for more playing time for the rest, you cant keep this team as it is 2 seasons in a row, Thiago and Mazinho wont wait.

What about Keita, is he gonna stick around?

Nah, we wont get rid of Villa to create opening....the role he fills is too rare and we cant fill it with a midfielder.

Keita, dont know? If he is happy with never playing he can be the new Silvinho.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:51 am

Remove Villa?

Why would Barca want to sell the best striker in the world?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:53 am

what are you expecting then Dani, you think it's going to work out well?

to me, it's like having Etoo, Rooney in attack, and then Suarez and Balotelli on the bench
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 am

Arsenal may pull the rug on this lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:59 am

Arquitecto wrote:Remove Villa?

because they have sanchez, pedro, messi, and they want to find openings to give for more time to thiago?

he wont be the water carrier bojan was
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:00 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:what are you expecting then Dani, you think it's going to work out well?

to me, it's like having Etoo, Rooney in attack, and then Suarez and Balotelli on the bench

I dont Nick, I really dont. As I have said, I am very much against this move for a number of reason. I have tried to see how it works, but I dont know.

The best i have is, Pep saw how much better Messi, Villa and Pedro were with that 2 weeks rest before the CL final. He saw how much stronger and sharper they was, they looked refreshed and energised. Villa all of a sudden didnt look like he was struggling with a lack of goals..it was all forgotten with that break.

So all I can think of is, more rest for Iniesta and Xavi, they will play much less minutes and get alot more rest this season and Pep can now do it without the team lacking midfield quality.

We consistently overuse the core of the squad, they for 3 years have emptied the tank.

I think also that the cycle wasnt meant to last this long in Peps eyes. He is worried about the team lacking in motivation and lacking in enthusiasm. A world class player like Cesc who has yet to win, will bring that enthusiasm. Add all his friends now get to play with him, that might energise them too.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:02 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Remove Villa?

because they have sanchez, pedro, messi, and they want to find openings to give for more time to thiago?

he wont be the water carrier bojan was

Yes, but Sanchez and CO. are not all proper 9 strikers like Villa who has the attributes others don't possess.

Plus, Barca invested too much in him to let him leave in one year.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 am

Arquitecto wrote:
Yes, but Sanchez and CO. are not all proper 9 strikers like Villa who has the attributes others don't possess.

Plus, Barca invested too much in him to let him leave in one year.

that's just tough luck, they are going to have to figure something out to keep the little alcantara
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 am

As for Villa, he is 30. In the coming years, he will need more rest then earlier in his career and it will be good for him in the long run.

That being said, he is the best striker in the world in my eyes and he plays a role that is very rare.

I expect he will still play alot, but of course given his age, he wont be playing 90 minutes every game and he wont start 8 games in a row while not scoring in any of them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 am

Guillem Balague
Interesting: Arsenal hanging on for a deal. Im afraid the cellebrations from Barcelona were premature and that must have hurt Arsenal board

beep beep beep

Thats Balague expertly backing away

Tgere are honestly no credible reporters anywhere

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:07 am

Apparently there are some minor held up in the deal and is not yet complete.Atleast thats what some journos in twitter are syaing.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:08 am

Valdes
Alves - Pique - Puyol - Abidal
Busquets
Xavi - Fabregas
Iniesta
Messi - Villa

Moar tiki taka Cool
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:10 am

TonyEvansTimes Tony Evans
If @mundodeportivo is right and Fabregas is not done, I've one thing to say: Lord, please make it end! I can't take any more!
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

philmcnulty Phil McNulty
Barca's Cesc celebrations and welcome plans just a little premature apparently - but all very imminent by the sounds. #fb
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

TonyEvansTimes Tony Evans
The Cesc deal is complete, I'm told. This is about posturing
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Probably be announced official later today by the look of it
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:10 am

VibeTribe wrote:Valdes
Alves - Pique - Puyol - Abidal
Busquets
Xavi - Fabregas
Iniesta
Messi - Villa

Moar tiki taka Cool

Lacks width, lacks directness, only 1 player running inh behind creating space.

Teams that park the bus will love this.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next