McLewis
Casciavit
S
32 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 33 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by M99 Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:39 am

Honestly, if we get big money offer for Romagnoli in the summer and have a decent replacement lined up, I would cash out on him if he is still this shit for the rest of the season. Milanisti have a soft spot for him because he is Italian and joined us when he was young and hyped but he has been our worst player this season. Thats unlikely to happen considering the state of the market and his form. I have hopes he will pick himself up from this slump. He is talented we all know that.

Hakan dropping to his level was inevitable. I would much rather see younger players who have the potential to improve like Leao, Diaz, and Hague get chances ahead of midcard for life players like Hakan and SalesManager. Rebic is good though. He has always been good, in Bundesliga and for Croatia. I never got why people acted like he was a banter signing.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:22 am

Robespierre wrote:
Serie A fans here don't like De Paul , but this guy is proving to be a superior level than Udinese.
As long as he 's playing there, Udinese won't relegate , it's enough

Good Calhanoglu replacement and he doesn't cost a crazy salary. It's the right time for him to leave Udienese.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:38 am

rincon wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
Serie A fans here don't like De Paul , but this guy is proving to be a superior level than Udinese.

Good Calhanoglu replacement and he doesn't cost a crazy salary. It's the right time for him to leave Udienese.

probably he'd perform also in this Inter, tactically adapted for 3-5-2  unlike of Eriksen

Anyway he's overpriced. if Udinese continues to demand so much he'll stay at Udinese for many years
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:04 am

I am worried that romagnoli so far has had hard time adapting high line defense, closing spaces quickly, positioning. Kjaer who is a lot older and slower than him plays with more awareness and intelligence. And Romagnoli too far he has been outplayed by opponent forward. Lukaku mainly and even against dzeko, or yesterday we saw mertens who was playing as CF and yet played romangoli. Also petagna as well.

He is still a very good defender, i dont think quality wanes overnight, if there are teams whose defense plays deep he would be better fit. He is has lot to offer, but atm he is asking 6 million for extension, if we can sell him and buy milenkovic i would be up for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:07 am

I had Spezia, Crotone and Genoa to be relegated and i am surprised to see Spezia play this good, like they are not afraid, even if it means risking they play their own football.

Genoa is running out of luck, sooner or later they will be out relegated. Crotone unfortunately is very weak they need some drastic overturning of results if they want to survive and not do last minute like how lecce or spal did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:11 am

rincon wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Udinese is asking 35 million for him. i still wouldnt want De paul he is a player who excels at mid table team. on big games that he has played against he is nowhere to be found.
If calhanouglu, leaves, i am up for Dominic Sobozlai way way better , just 19 , goal : assist ratio is fantastic and he wanted to come to milan since jan and if boban had stayed he was a milan player. Also his coach said that he would be milan player had rangnick took over just a week ago. he had expressed disappointment with milan lack of movement that he would stay instead of moving anywhere else when he had chance in twitter also.

he wanted milan dunno about now but i would love him to play with us anyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:14 am

hakan has been good no denying that but i think he got a little bit overexcited and started going out of reality with his salary demands ; i wont mind staying but not with crazy salary he is asking, he has to be careful also what he wishes for. going to new club means starting square one atleast he has now what he took too long to build on and milan offer isnt bad... first offer 3.5 was too low but we are willingto go upto 5 million.

time is running out for him though,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:35 am

Meanwhile, AS Roma is firing all cylinders, that pedro miki partnership is absolutely scary. miki for good couple of games has been banging goals too. and this team atm is without dzeko, zaniolo, smalling ... very keyplayers. Also shoutout to veretout, i doubted him when he was in fiorentina and was linked to us. pulling strings from midfield very well.

Seems Dzeko tested negative for covid, and could make it in upcoming games.

Meanwhile Zlatan has muscular injury and could be out for rest of November, and forecast is that he could make against Parma 12/13 but more updates to follow on injury.

Saelemakers is announced to have sustained first degree ankle injury, no updates how long he is out for. Leao has Biceps femoris muscle injury and bonera said he would be out for atleast another 3 games. suddenly we are toothless upfront.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:39 am

Arquitecto wrote:

Scudetto is out of the question for me as Ibra being the boomer he is will eventually incur an injury and Juventus will find their form, not to mention we are "due" to regress past this hot form but Top 4 we will get no doubt.

As for Hauge, what a talent. I love him already.

#HyggeforHauge

scudetto defo out of question, we dont have depth and quality that Inter / Juve / Atalanta, or even Roma / Napoli has.

Also our lead means nothing much because i cant remember serie a being this competitive, the gap between first and top 8 is just few points that if we were to loose even one game, we will fall down to 4th or 5th by next week.

Meanwhile with hauge, i dont understand pioli like hauge has a goal every 15 mins he has played. this kid plays with so much calmness and intelligence, makes right runs, runs between spaces, and defenders, can operate also in tight spaces... i dare say he is even better than leao no offense.

he deserves to play, sadly pioli is making this preference of playing only his first 11 or play krunic out of position

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:46 pm

I want to send all my respect, prayers, condolences and hugs to all the Napoli and Serie A fans from Naples, Italy, Argentina, and all over the world, who all loved Diego Maradona no. 10 so much and meant so much to you all and had a pleasure of watching him play in Serie A and Napoli.

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 33 Skysports-diego-maradona-napoli_4687947

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:58 am

Sassuolo - Inter about to start. Should be a great match, perfect chance to bury Inter.

Both Lukaku and Caputo missing.

Our past coach vs our future one? hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 am

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Danilo, De Ligt, Frabotta; Chiesa, Arthur, Rabiot, Ramsey; Dybala, Morata.

BENEVENTO (4-3-2-1): Montipò; Letizia, Glik, Caldirola, Barba; Hetemaj, Schiattarella, Ionita; Improta, Caprari; Lapadula.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:35 am

honestly when Inter played with their starting defence , Skriniar (MOTM today) De Vrij Bastoni the team was solid defensively, and those matches were against Lazio, Atalanta, Sassuolo , three good teams... I feel that bad results were also because of "single" players
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:27 am

Morataaaaaaa!!! 0-1

This is a goal that I would have never thought Morata would have scored. Normally when he had time to think he always screwed it up, better him to have the least amount of touches. So much confidence now Proud

Chiesa is great excellent assist after a nice run earlier.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:53 am

Benevento ties it, just 1 minite before incredible save by Sczezsny
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:04 am

Got up at 46' and missed it
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:06 am

It seems we will concede in every match this season
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:23 am

Is this a 4-4-2?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:27 am

Proper dive by Morata right there. No VAR used, so Benevento defender gets a yellow card but the contact was after the jump. It could lead us to a goal... just to make a link with what i said in the other thread
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:50 am

We don't look like scoring at all in the last 20 minutes.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:50 am

Just as I wrote that Dybala almost scored ffs
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:51 am

...well that was close, nice save

Nearly jinxed immediately :bow:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:04 pm

This club desperately needs a coach

Was an incredibly stupid appointment to begin with
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:04 pm

Morata red card at the end too ffs. This guy is all over the statistics these days

Almost like Verona and Lazio, impossible not to win this match. Morata missing two headers, Dybala doing Dybala things

Not a good showing at all. Very little redeeming factors today

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:05 pm

That was a must win game. A step back after the last 2 Serie A matches. Defenders crisis aside, the team still needs to be set up better, to inspire more solidity.

As long as Allegri is free the questions about Pirlo grow with matches like these. As much as I don't want to see Pirlo sacked, or even risk sacking, I wonder how good this team would be under Allegri.

Last edited by rincon on Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Such a shame that the player who carries Juventus on his shoulders, Ronaldo, screws us financially. Because this team is totally inept and lacks quality in all aspects.

De Ligt is good for us, made clutch play near the end. If i can criticize maybe one thing, his clearances should reach further before going out of bounds. Just like a long punt in NFL it's a great defensive play.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next