McLewis
Casciavit
S
32 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 18 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:38 pm

No guys, Napoli are in the wrong here, and I 'd love to write the contrary...

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:40 pm

well if Napoli arent allowed to travel because of this, and for good reasons, and local health authority can intervene - and they will in the near future, then Napoli's campaign is f.. ked.

safety and well being of people is number one - if this is not to repeat then serie a govt body should hold emergency meeting and get proper arrangements and rules in place along with local and national health authorities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:44 pm

So if regional health authority can circumvent anything and everything the nationwide health authority's stance, then i dont see how thats Napoli's fault. If serie a governing body says napoli needs to show up, on this circumstances, i dont see how they can travel because then locally they will be penalized.

maybe milan, turin, rome, florence etc etc has their own regional rules on this one, and napoli has their own way of doing things... i dont know i am not local but i understand it.

this is serie a problem to solve me thinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Robespierre wrote:No guys, Napoli are in the wrong here, and I 'd love to write the contrary...

Thank you brother robes. Very human of you

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:49 pm

lol i seriously dont know who is right who is wrong though, i dont blame juve for this also. they showed up as required. if our team was clarified by serie a that serie will resume as it is then we would have too.

we also have players with covid, atalanta, juve, also had it so ....
i guess lawyers will have a very busy week XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Disgraceful, farcical

and classless by Jjuve to participate
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Robespierre wrote:Milan are unstoppable, clearly favorite for the derby

dont do this lol
we arent favorites u know it, we dont have depth and star players inter has.

inter are favourites to win everything no excuses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:53 pm

i abstain on this argument lol - anyone lawyers here ? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:55 pm

Warrior wrote:Thankfully for you guys Spezia have no idea what to do with the ball Laughing going down it seems

for a while Spezia had it way too organized. this happens to the team everytime they loose previous matches and they come out ironed against us
had to work for a win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:58 pm

Milan played well, our first half was everything but finishing. Second half was much better. also kaladin no worries tonali, diaz, hauge they are just new.... i guess we can cut them slack and give a bit of a time ... hakan, kessie, calabria, samu got like 3 seasons for them to kickstart their milan career XD

hauge i like this kid's first touch, fast slick, runs in space, was perfect combo with theo. a bit rusty still but he will need team's help to read the game and how our team works.

atm we are ok, but boy oh boy we need zlatan pronto!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:00 pm

lol tudor is making phone calls XD .... silence in turin Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:02 pm

I'm reading that if Napoli traveled to Turin, they would face criminal charges.

If this is true, then absolutely disgraceful from Juve.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:04 pm

I heard Juve actually wrote the letter refusing their plane and it was Chiellini dressed as the police officer

See what happens when we make things up?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:08 pm

Vibe wrote:I'm reading that if Napoli traveled to Turin, they would face criminal charges.

well i read the similar things but this is ADL saying that they would have broken rules.
some updates say that napoli WERENT ALLOWED, other news say napoli were advised not to travel
https://www.football-italia.net/160114/liveblog-serie-wk3-sunday

thats a big difference lol . it also says something like whatever local authority says is not a RULE at least for now and its left for lawyer's interpretation Very Happy

seriously though a mess of a situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:12 pm

Andrea Agnelli

“I am here because it is only right that we express our opinion.

“We need clarity. There are protocols that are very clear for situations like this, the situation was predictable, that there would be one or two COVID cases in the matchday squad.

“At that point, we go to the protocol passed by the CTS and the Lega Serie A, which is that we go into fiduciary isolation at a structure agreed with the ASL.

That allows us all to go into the structure, to continue training and playing when tested regularly. There is clarity, the Federation worked well with the Ministry for Health and CTS to make sure we all know what needs to be done.

“Juventus discovered there were two COVID cases yesterday, so naturally we all went into the bubble so we’d be ready to play this game.”

“The protocol was drawn up by the Government and the CTS. If we go into situations with borderline scenarios, then we can look to the protocol and then work out the individual situations.

“The focus remains on public health, of course, but this protocol was drawn up in order to allow us to continue our profession.”

https://www.football-italia.net/160114/liveblog-serie-wk3-sunday

Last edited by JespSwe on Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:12 pm

Vibe wrote:I'm reading that if Napoli traveled to Turin, they would face criminal charges.

Not sure what is your problem, if we don't show up, we lose the match.

So instead we show up, get the 3 pts in bank, then Napoli can try whatever they have to do for a rematch. Everybody wants the match to actually be played, but why Juve should screw itself ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:14 pm

What i dislike is whining and crying like ADL, because he suffers consequences of the protocol he signed himself.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:15 pm

Agnelli says and i quote from the liveblog https://www.football-italia.net/160114/liveblog-serie-wk3-sunday

protocol passed by the CTS and the Lega Serie A, which is that we go into fiduciary isolation at a structure agreed with the ASL

if it is agreed along with ASL involved (local health authority) ... and if he meant by from all states in italy, if i understood that correctly then .... Napoli probably didnt understood it correctly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:16 pm

Juve could have done fairly and lobby themselves to have the match postponed. They could have been in this situation themselves in a week if Napoli players came.

Maybe I am not particularly objective when it comes to this subject as I've had people dying in my hands from COVID 19, I just think we need to be human first in these situations.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:21 pm

I 100% agree with you Vibe when it comes to health concerns
its a big risk to have exception made only for football unfortunately if ALL serie A teams agreed signed and sealed the protocol to play football under this cirumstances once approved with collaboration of Serie A governing body, CTS< cientific technical committee, and ASL .. then the blame goes to them all i guess

i totally understand from your point of view, when there is contagiousness and risks going and spreading left right and center and putting so much risks to people and football is exception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:26 pm

question : what if Juve had also not showed up... would that mean the game would have been a draw?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:13 pm

^ You will have to google this as I'm not completely 100% sure, but to my knowledge if both teams don't show up, the match is declared a double forfeit and both teams receive losses.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:24 pm

Vibe wrote:Juve could have done fairly and lobby themselves to have the match postponed. They could have been in this situation themselves in a week if Napoli players came.

Maybe I am not particularly objective when it comes to this subject as I've had people dying in my hands from COVID 19, I just think we need to be human first in these situations.

Or, maybe, I don't know, Napoli could have respected the protocol and put the team and staff in isolation the moment the cases from Genoa were made, so that the ASL wouldn't feel the need to ban them from travel

But, no, what you think should have happened was for the league to give that fuck face another pass after participating to a league meeting without a mask, while having a fever and a cough. Fuck him and I hope they also dock them one point, maybe that will make him realize he's not Lannister
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:53 am

Yesterday best match played by Skriniar in last  2 years, I 'm still his fan but I must admitt it that he suffers on this 3 defence system. Yesterday played as his old level with the old system. I hope it's an auspicious also because Tottenham isn't going to sign him anymore ( I believe... today it's last day. I can't wait for making fun of Spurs fans on twitter ... the were so excited to the idea to have him there )

I don't understand this poll indeed ...  It should have been Skriniar for Barella ( as CAM is meh)
the rest is okay

Anyway the best one was Vidal

Well still it hurts for this tie, we 've missed a victory that we had in hand

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:40 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:^ You will have to google this as I'm not completely 100% sure, but to my knowledge if both teams don't show up, the match is declared a double forfeit and both teams receive losses.

very hard to find in google have to read fifa rules probably but did get reddit result saying like u said if both gives up or not show up, its declared double forfeit and both will receive penalty ... probably meant both will receive loss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:43 am

didnt see the whole game but watched highlights of lazio inter ... lol wth was that vidal and patric...
vidal play acting then patric does it even better .... sigh these guys trying to get others sent off... :facepalm: theatrics was second to none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next