Casciavit
S
32 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 32 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by rincon Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Ronaldo ffs :bow:

He is playing a match from a different planet.

Ronaldo, Arthur, and Danilo incredible tonight. But everyone else has been great as well.

43 minutes
2-0
70% possession
12-0 shots

The international break did the team a world of good.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Kulu is so good too ffs. What a player

Even Bernardeschi looking great, should’ve had a goal and has looked very positive, humble and hardworking

It’s so nice to see De Ligt back too

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:17 pm

Yeah Kulusevski is an excellent player. He is still pretty rough but his talent shows in everything he does. Great signing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:57 pm

After Lazio and Cagliari I'm pretty confident we'll win the scudetto
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:46 am

Probably Pirlo's best game for Juve so far.

He did say pre-game no more experimentation and they looked brilliant today in a more central but intelligent use of a formation that isn't too narrow in the midfield followed by distribution to the flanks.

de Ligt I will say it again will be locked on for the best CB for the coming decade the way he is going. Juve cannot lose him.

Bernadeschi for once looked like the Fede we know him for rather than whatever he has turned into and has a very good game.

Kule too is quite an interesting player and turning out to be a legit star.

Ronaldo confirms in this game why he is basically the best player of all time.

Will be interesting to see how they look next game.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:50 pm

ZAZAAAAAAA
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:35 pm

Warrior wrote:ZAZAAAAAAA

yes
Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 32 EncQu_dXUAE_XLd?format=jpg&name=medium
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:32 pm

It was a nice shot let's be honest

Karma "struck me" in the sense that i could not find any working stream for the second half
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:12 pm

You guys saw that high pass control by Bakayoko Very Happy just before his red card

Now Napoli are in big trouble
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:15 pm

Bakayoko throwing the match away playing like that on a yellow, guess Gattuso should have taken him out.

Napoli looked good for the draw.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:58 pm

Bakayoko was one of the best player for Napoli until red, he won so many battles, did a lot of help with transitioning than fabian ruiz, he also won the ball against kessie that lead to goal until unfortunate red card when theo blast past him.

Koulibaly omg .... if any EPL clubs thought he was on his way to 30s now and is not worth over 80 million then they are badly mistaken ; guy can outpace anyone from the back, is immense in holding ball, if he was playing like CF he would be scary.

For Napoli the most disappointing was fabian ruiz for me, with bakayoko doing a lot more physical work, he had more opportunities to lead the game from the midfield but he didnt and it was only after bakayoko got sent off he started playing well. Also Gattuso could have played Petagna instead of Mertens (even though he did get a goal) because he was pretty handful to romagnoli and kjaer.

As for us, this game in the first half was a bit ugly and scary to watch with lack of understanding and clicking things well. A lot of spaces left out by theo, kessie and bennacer getting caught out Napoli could have easily exploited spaces run us down and finished it but luckily they didnt in that aspect.

Second half was a little bit better, passing was much better, and tracking back was much better. Ibra again what a player! could have had hat trick, wonderful taken goals from theo assist, and rebic, no one could do better. I seriously hope he doesn't have a serious thigh injury and it is just a strains. Clear to see that ibra needs deputy he can't be forced to play full 90 mins, if we were to keep him safe.

Also want to say that romagnoli CANT play high line defense, he is either too slow to close spaces, or he is caught out badly, he sucks when he is one on one in those scenario. he should have done better against Mertens goal and he almost gave way goal right before the end.

Castillejo i dont know why or who he has been doing a lot favour so he always gets called up. Disaster when subbing saelemakers, did more harm than good, poor in defending, poor in passing poor in transition. Rebic played well, pressed good, he had great understanding with theo, and assisted a wonderful goal for ibra ; a work horse too tracking back the only thing i hope rebic can improve on is sometimes on box, when there are opportunities to either pass or score himself, he shouldn't dribble too much, he lost too many of them.

Theo unbelievable pace, incredible in transition, though again on defensive aspects when he looses ball or when he makes run someone has to cover or he needs to track back quickly, was caught out too many times defensively, fortunately lozano and di lorenzo didnt do damage for that

Lastly for ffs, PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAUGEEEEEEEEEEE! either, he is left out cold or someone is purposely not wanting this kid to succeed. He is so good on spaces and he showed today, in fact he should have been selfish he almost assisted and castillejo blew anyway, but he should have shoot instead of passing to castillejo. He was running in spaces catching Manolas off guard that absolutely NO ONE CARED to see! Lastly well taken goal, again this kid is so good. Heard rumour that he may get swapped with boga of sassuolo if that happens i wont support this management no matter what. He is too good hauge, and unfortunatly for too long he has been left out on cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:06 pm

Solid win.

Bonera with a 100% win record.

Ibra GOATing.

Agent Bakayoko.

Hague's first goal in Serie A.

feelsgoodman
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:21 pm

haha, solid win indeed, this is a bit embarrassing to say but we won in Naples in 10 years.... wow thats a long overdue

hurts to see Bakayoko in Napoli shirt, he was one of those i liked most in milan shirt and even now.

Hauge will be damn good player, its a shame that pioli dont want to acknowledge what he can offer

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:56 pm

Everything is prepared for AC Milan scudetto victory , isn't it....
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:17 am

Robes desperate to take away some heat from Inter and pass to us XD Very Happy
Inter is still expected to win scudetto, and should be winning conte got what he wanted

in Inter's defense, skriniar played hell of a good game, and so did lukaku, he is in position to be top scorer this season.

except ibra, theo, diaz (though theo, diaz where not directly involved) winning on club level, i dont think we got anyone in our team who has won anything so far.

So inter has to win, no excuses XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:20 am

Milan have Donnarumma, Theo Hernandez , Ibrahimovic , respectively best GK, best fullback and best player of the league and they don't lose a single match since last Halley's comet, stop underrating you tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:46 am

Inter has Hakimi, lukaku, vidal, gagliardini barella, brozovic, kolarov, perisic, young, and more and Conte who earns salary 3 million more than Ibra... a club who would listen and do anything and everything to listen to Conte's demands, no excuses, Inter for Scudetto and CL ... mourinho would have done a lot more with this squad / depth that competes or even betters arguably juve's who has won 9 scudetto in a row

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:55 am

exactly , Gagliardini
so no chances
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:58 am

Conte believes in Gagliardini more than Eriksen, EPL's once decorated player Very Happy no excuses, Inter for Scudetto, public will decide the verdict at the end of the season banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:20 am

I had doubts for this match since Napoli always shows up against us and we haven't won there since 2010, add to the fact that Insinge bogey team is us and Bakayoko will put in a monster performance, everything was written for them to trounce us.

However, we have a Zlatan.

Theo was a rocket, his best game yesterday, seeing him cuck Napoli's right flank which has been a major weakness ever since Maggio's days was great.

Zlatan continues to lift us.

Rebic has been quite an unsung hero, he really put in a shift, i love his doggedness when pressing plus he's not stone when it comes to fancy feet, put in a good assist.

As much as i'd like to sing praise about out players, i'd like to point out one weakness that has been glaring for the past while: Alessio Romagnoli?

What the fuck was that? He looks like a schoolboy out there, COMPLETELY out of his depth, almost as if he's regressed too many error prone mistakes add to the fact that he's slow as fuck. I'm seriously contemplating his place on the team, he's starting out of vanity when Gabbia has been the much more formidable CB. I'm theorizing that all those years next to shit partners really shined an untrue light on him, Alex, Zapata, Bonucci, Mexes, Paletta, Musacchio, and so on and so forth.

I am of the opinion that we should cash in on him and get someone who at least seems like he has a vested interest in his game.

Also, Hakan has been ass after his good run of form, i cant believe how much he's like KPB, this squad has shades of 10/11. Calhanoglu has been night and day from his start to the season, i\m uncertain of his renewal, that would mean we need to get someone more able in that spot and i don't know if we'll find any in this market.

All in all, a much vital win, its still early days for Scudetto dreams, heck even Sassuolo is unbeaten this season, calma everyone. I suspect, we'll suffer in December/January when fixtures get congested with the Coppa Italia and players tire, we have a serious depth problem and a serious Ibra problem. Now he's out for who know's how long, thankfully its just a muscle injury, Salesmanager is out as well.

Next match is Lille on Thursday which is an auto loss, hope we recover quickly and focus on Fiorentina on Sunday.

Fiorentina has been winning against us in the San Siro the past few seasons, need i remind, and they have Prandelli now, so new manager jinx will be in their favor.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:34 am

So whos are you guys banking on getting relegated?

I cant believe Torino is in relegation zone tbh (understandable since its Giampaolo), they have a few good players there, wonder if a team will pick up Belotti?

I honestly hope Parma stays up, got a soft sport for them, especially after the shit they've been through

I think this is the year where Udinese gets relegated (despite their win) I'm unconvinced of their showings tbh

Udinese
Crotone
Benevento
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:39 am

Brilliant win against our bogey team but the question still stands the test of time;

How will we cope without Zlatan? He is the driving force, leadership and points winner of our team not to mention creates most of our chances as well.

Pioli has made a good set up tailored to the strengths of each player but it is well and sincerely built around the Swede.

But our performances otherwise have incrementally improved. Theo and Hakan long since have been in form, whereas Kessie and Kjær are rightful starters, the latter our best defending CB comfortably. Romagnoli will get a pass since he has been primed by Milan slowly to be our captain and unquestionable CB but he isn't doing it for me this season and should not get a pass due to the obvious, needs to be benched.

Scudetto is out of the question for me as Ibra being the boomer he is will eventually incur an injury and Juventus will find their form, not to mention we are "due" to regress past this hot form but Top 4 we will get no doubt.

As for Hauge, what a talent. I love him already.

#HyggeforHauge
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:42 am

Benevento are decent as don't be fooled by Pippo who has much improved and doing quite well with them.

Indeed Parma would be a loss to Serie A if relegated.

It will be:

Parma
Udinese
Crotone
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:42 am

Anyway this post is serious, it is not reverse jinx, Milan is not just Ibra , if anything it is "especially" Ibra

Robespierre wrote:Milan have Donnarumma, Theo Hernandez , Ibrahimovic , respectively best GK, best fullback and best player of the league and they don't lose a  single match since last  Halley's comet, stop underrating you tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:52 am

Parma
Crotone
Spezia

even though Spezia looks like solid ...
In my predictions I had written Crotone Spezia and Udinese, but I 'm going to miss them ( included Scudetto or surprise)

Udinese wil get saved also this year

Serie A fans here don't like De Paul , but this guy is proving to be a superior level than Udinese.
As long as he 's playing there, Udinese won't relegate , it's enough
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:39 am

Honestly, if we get big money offer for Romagnoli in the summer and have a decent replacement lined up, I would cash out on him if he is still this shit for the rest of the season. Milanisti have a soft spot for him because he is Italian and joined us when he was young and hyped but he has been our worst player this season. Thats unlikely to happen considering the state of the market and his form. I have hopes he will pick himself up from this slump. He is talented we all know that.

Hakan dropping to his level was inevitable. I would much rather see younger players who have the potential to improve like Leao, Diaz, and Hague get chances ahead of midcard for life players like Hakan and SalesManager. Rebic is good though. He has always been good, in Bundesliga and for Croatia. I never got why people acted like he was a banter signing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next