Preseason 2019/20

+24
Thimmy
Hapless_Hans
Luca
Vibe
Arquitecto
Myesyats
Casciavit
halamadrid2
Freeza
Mr Nick09
Kick
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jay29
Nishankly
S
M99
RealGunner
Firenze
urbaNRoots
Doc
Kaladin
Robespierre
Sina
Glory
28 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Preseason 2019/20

Post by Glory Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:31 pm

Found no thread for this. So, here goes.

Today (17-07-19)

Man Utd 4-0 Leeds
Rashford 1, Greenwood 1 Martial 1 Jones 1

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6320
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Sina Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:18 pm

Arsenal V Bayern
This Morning 4AM(UK time) kick off
International Champions Cup
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 9671
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:21 am

Inter - Manchester United in 1 hour.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17193
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Glory Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Yea. Just when there was some excitement generating with academy kids featuring and doing well, Ole has today gone back to craps like Lingard and Matic. Rolling Eyes Thought he would at least pick young Angel Gomes who has arguably been our best player in the 2 games so far. Sigh.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6320
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Ah ... same for me
Not so excited to watch a match where our scrubs are on pitch and our attack is composed by children because we have no CFs at this moment
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17193
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Glory Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:10 pm

Lukaku deal must be close. Can't think a reason why he isnt involved otherwise.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6320
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Glory Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:16 pm

Wan Bissaka looking mint. :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6320
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:57 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:58 pm

Piatek pocketed for 90 minutes by Skriniar  > preseason
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17193
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Icardi pocketed by a collection of has beens and relics for 5 years >
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Glory Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:03 pm

Positive signs today. Kids once again looked good. But cant see Ogs giving any of them game time in the Prem like many of our fans think. And ya Rashford as our first choice CF for a whole season is a depressing thought. I hope we sign Ben Yedder.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6320
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Doc Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:52 am

No wonder we bought Jovic. Excellent game between Madrid and Bayern btw.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15965
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:40 am

Mason Greenwood vs Skriniar



@Robes, please explain.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17218
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:25 pm

What sould I respond ?

Sincerely i'ts relevant how so few mistakes makes  Milan Skriniar every year, you can realize it from a thing : when he does a mistake you can see it published in every sauce - because it is considered a event.

I mean, Milan fans go crazy even for a summer friendly match  because they're not used to it lol

I should add also that we are trying a   new defensive system, he's never played in a system with 3 defenders. Conte plays 352, so not strange he can find difficulties in a first moment but he got credit for what he's done in 2 years, plain and simple

Anyway that teasing towards Skriniar by them will bring him from playing for the second year in a row  Champions League while  Romagnoli watches him from sofa  To playing  for the second year in a row  Champions League while  Romagnoli watches him from sofa , unreal target
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17193
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:30 pm

On the contrary, it seems Skriniar is the only one that everyone seems to forget his bad games (Fiorentina 3-3? Or vs Duvan Zapata?) Almost every time his topic gets bumped up with a " :bow: " , yet no one mentions his bad games at all. He is a good defender, not immortal, had he been then Inter wouldn't have finished a hair's width ahead of us (1 point difference lol). All the while, having a better partner in defense in De Vrij.

That being said, seeing Mason Greenwood lomp him brings tears to my eyes.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Firenze Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Mason Greenwood is legit though, has a promising future ahead of him

probably for Watford or someone since we don't develop youngsters and will chase dem galactico flops Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 34264
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:00 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Why is Rabiot the 2nd highest paid player?

and when did Juve sign him ffs?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:Why is Rabiot the 2nd highest paid player?

and when did Juve sign him ffs?


A high salary is not out of the norm for a bosman transfer

Its Juve lmao
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Shocking. But i suppose he can't be worse than Can and Khedira.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:06 pm

Kaladin wrote:On the contrary, it seems Skriniar is the only one that everyone seems to forget his bad games (Fiorentina 3-3? Or vs Duvan Zapata?) Almost every time his topic gets bumped up with a " :bow: " , yet no one mentions his bad games at all. He is a good defender, not immortal, had he been then Inter wouldn't have finished a hair's width ahead of us (1 point difference lol). All the while, having a better partner in defense in De Vrij.

That being said, seeing Mason Greenwood lomp him brings tears to my eyes.



Ehm , this can be verified .
If you go on his thread, you can notice just a bump by you after Atalanta-Inter 4-1 . It was his worst match this year and you couldn't wait for it. Zapata made bad every CF this year though..
Strangely not made after derby he 's cancelled Polish guy. But I repeat, obsession (probably envy too) towards this guy by most number of Milan fans make that they remember those few bad matches played by him

Yes, I've opened the thread on him to hype him but I don't get the problem , if you can read even a thread dedicated to that Algerian midfielder just relegated under Empoli (Benneacer)  .. A Skriniar thread is more than normal and it'd have daily attention on GL if he'd have played with a popular club on GL.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17193
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by M99 Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:13 pm

Rich coming from robes as he has been talking about Skriniar pocketing Piatek for four months :whistle:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:14 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Kaladin wrote:On the contrary, it seems Skriniar is the only one that everyone seems to forget his bad games (Fiorentina 3-3? Or vs Duvan Zapata?) Almost every time his topic gets bumped up with a " :bow: " , yet no one mentions his bad games at all. He is a good defender, not immortal, had he been then Inter wouldn't have finished a hair's width ahead of us (1 point difference lol). All the while, having a better partner in defense in De Vrij.

That being said, seeing Mason Greenwood lomp him brings tears to my eyes.



Ehm , this can be verified .
If you go on his thread, you can notice just a bump by you after Atalanta-Inter 4-1 . It was his worst match this year and you couldn't wait for it. Zapata made bad every CF this year though..
Strangely not made after derby he 's cancelled Polish guy. But I repeat, obsession (probably envy too) towards this guy by most number of Milan fans make that they remember those few bad matches played by him

Yes, I've opened the thread on him to hype him but I don't get the problem , if you can read even a thread dedicated to that Algerian midfielder just relegated under Empoli (Benneacer)  .. A Skriniar thread is more than normal and it'd have daily attention on GL if he'd have played with a popular club on GL.


I am not envious, but the cult like worshipping he's garnered makes me want to vomit. That Bennacer thread was open for my good friend Farfarce, the whole BeIN Serie A studio in the MENA region were praising Bennacer as one of the best midfielders of the season. Naturally, i went and saw a few youtube highlights + tested him out in FIFA a bit. Thats when i opened the thread for him.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Doc Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:35 pm

M99 wrote:Rich coming from robes as he has been talking about Skriniar pocketing Piatek for four months :whistle:

I was gonna mention this lol. GL doesn't forget, he should know this well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15965
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by S Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:Why is Rabiot the 2nd highest paid player?

and when did Juve sign him ffs?

De Ligt is actually the 2nd highest paid in Serie A

Usual sensationalist tweet from probably an Inter/Milan numpty
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Preseason 2019/20 Empty Re: Preseason 2019/20

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum