[AS] Roberto Martinez: “Eden’s ass is his center of gravity. He can use it to get out of one-on-one situations”

+10
Mr Nick09
Blue
Lucifer
Perucho21
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Demon of Carthage
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
14 posters

Go down

[AS] Roberto Martinez: “Eden’s ass is his center of gravity. He can use it to get out of one-on-one situations” Empty [AS] Roberto Martinez: “Eden’s ass is his center of gravity. He can use it to get out of one-on-one situations”

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:30 pm

Link

Thoughts?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

[AS] Roberto Martinez: “Eden’s ass is his center of gravity. He can use it to get out of one-on-one situations” Empty Re: [AS] Roberto Martinez: “Eden’s ass is his center of gravity. He can use it to get out of one-on-one situations”

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:32 pm

going to start using that expression from now on in all kinds of contexts
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

[AS] Roberto Martinez: “Eden’s ass is his center of gravity. He can use it to get out of one-on-one situations” Empty Re: [AS] Roberto Martinez: “Eden’s ass is his center of gravity. He can use it to get out of one-on-one situations”

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Now I have to wonder if the reason why LBs always struggled playing with Hazard is because of his ass. It's too damn distracting.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:31 pm

That quote made my day  rofl

So the secret to him beating defenders is not down to his dribbling skills after all? The real reason is they get distracted by his hypnotizing thicc ass and completely forget about the ball?

Brother Bellerin concurs:
[AS] Roberto Martinez: “Eden’s ass is his center of gravity. He can use it to get out of one-on-one situations” Tumblr_owfpl67N7O1u6he71o2_250

While we're at it, somebody should start a petition to change the name of the Madrid section on GL to:
Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:16 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Now I have to wonder if the reason why LBs always struggled playing with Hazard is because of his ass. It's too damn distracting.

Nevermind that.

Ass so good Mustafi and co. get weak in the knees and fall down whenever he comes close.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:44 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
So the secret to him beating defenders is not down to his dribbling skills after all?

Dribbling starts from the ass, imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:04 am

D U M M Y T H I C C
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:39 am

Art Morte wrote:
So the secret to him beating defenders is not down to his dribbling skills after all?

After I'm done with you, your ass will start to dribble.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:46 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

After I'm done with you, your ass will start to dribble.

Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:44 pm

My mouth is dribbling at the thought of that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:32 am

When did Roberto Martinez become Madrid team physician?
[AS] Roberto Martinez: “Eden’s ass is his center of gravity. He can use it to get out of one-on-one situations” Screen10
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:34 am

Someone does me a favor and embed this please

https://twitter.com/outofcontextre1/status/1139241631973040128?s=19
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:41 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Someone does me a favor and embed this please

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:24 am

It's all making sense now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:53 am

Now, couple that picture with the following quotes from Perez's speech during Hazard's unveiling yesterday:

Perez wrote:This is something that I've wanted to do for some time

Perez wrote:A marvellous player has arrived, one who is different and capable of doing amazing things

Perez wrote:people want to enjoy your talent and creativity (says this while looking at Hazard's ass)
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:15 am

This is the nastiest thread i have ever seen on GL.

What a bunch of feminine beta's
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:35 pm

^ i thought u're an ass man.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:56 pm

He is literally an ASS, worst poster I've seen across this forum in my 4 year career.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down