RealGunner
Firenze
Nishankly
M99
65 posters

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Barca vs Pool

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 19 Vote_lcap55%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 19 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 11 ]
2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 19 Vote_lcap45%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 19 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 19 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 02, 2019 10:39 pm

Doc wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They never played Madrid in the CL, not hard to figure out lol.

Yes as that is due to never reaching far enough to play Real Madrid. Lost to Atletico, Jjuve and Roma in the QFs.

Also, respect to Don Ernesto. Great man, great manager. Can't fucking wait till Barca fans chase him, Rakitic and Suarez away. Can't fucking wait...

Yeah but he said how did they not stop Madrid? when they never played them lol?

Nobody thinks this version of Barca is particularly fantastic, it's just nobody this year matches up with them well enough to beat them.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC - Page 19 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Semi Final: FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC

Post by Myesyats Thu May 02, 2019 11:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:You have to wonder why this great Barca team let madrid win 3 in a row. I think the Barca players took a 3 year sabbatical Laughing
this is why I think we can comeback. Barca are notoriously vulnerable in champions league away games. They are garbage and have gotten their asses whooped in previous years.

I can definitely see a comeback at Anfield

lol

good times
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri May 03, 2019 10:20 am

Unique wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Very Happy This is some usual overreaction by some Liverpool fans obviously, must be not thinking straight still...

Speaking about how we so called let Real won 3, Real were lucky they didnt meet us in any of the past few years CL, we would have beaten them as we consistently have in the league. Last season was the biggest example, if we didnt fk up vs Roma, we really should have won it.

Anyway, not gonna argue too much since a lot of this stuff going on now seems like angry and jealous fans talking nonsense Very Happy
I’m not angry because Liverpool lost to Barca. Although I don’t see why a lot of the Barca fans are showing themselves as a bit cuntish but that’s not all of them. I’m angry at klopp and Liverpool because we never show up in the big games. Liverpool on top form are good enough to ruin Barca but yet again we don’t play to our full potential. Liverpool are better than they showed last night. Real ruined us in the final last season yet look at the 2 teams this season. Liverpool are a far better team than Madrid yet in the final Liverpool never looked like winning it. I don’t give a fuck about losing I just don’t like when I think we could have done better. But if you look at klopps record over the years he does seem to lose the big games and cup finals so I don’t know what his problem is.

U r clearly angry as it shows so much Very Happy Im not trolling but just saying, I actually thought Liverpool played very well both vs us and Real though? Dont forget Real goals were 2 Karius gifts, otherwise who knows what would have happened. And vs us its a combination of things that meant Liverpool couldnt play at their so called best which I dont agree with anyway. U play as good as the opposition lets u, but even Klopp said he doesnt think he could get the team to play better than they did in the game, it was their best level already.

As for taking out Messi, I think some teams tried that, man marking him or just getting the midfielder to bully him, which has worked occasionally in the past years, but I think his game has improved even more to counter this, its just too difficult to do even if opposition managers want to set up to do so. They can risk being red carded of course like Mou's Real often did.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 03, 2019 11:22 am

Atletico tried to 'take out' Messi many many times and that didnt work out well for them.

This season he's very motivated to win the CL and nothing will stop him. Look he even defended against Liverpool and pressed like crazy. These days its a rare occurrence.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 03, 2019 11:50 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
Unique wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Very Happy This is some usual overreaction by some Liverpool fans obviously, must be not thinking straight still...

Speaking about how we so called let Real won 3, Real were lucky they didnt meet us in any of the past few years CL, we would have beaten them as we consistently have in the league. Last season was the biggest example, if we didnt fk up vs Roma, we really should have won it.

Anyway, not gonna argue too much since a lot of this stuff going on now seems like angry and jealous fans talking nonsense Very Happy
I’m not angry because Liverpool lost to Barca. Although I don’t see why a lot of the Barca fans are showing themselves as a bit cuntish but that’s not all of them. I’m angry at klopp and Liverpool because we never show up in the big games. Liverpool on top form are good enough to ruin Barca but yet again we don’t play to our full potential. Liverpool are better than they showed last night. Real ruined us in the final last season yet look at the 2 teams this season. Liverpool are a far better team than Madrid yet in the final Liverpool never looked like winning it. I don’t give a fuck about losing I just don’t like when I think we could have done better. But if you look at klopps record over the years he does seem to lose the big games and cup finals so I don’t know what his problem is.

U r clearly angry as it shows so much Very Happy Im not trolling but just saying, I actually thought Liverpool played very well both vs us and Real though? Dont forget Real goals were 2 Karius gifts, otherwise who knows what would have happened. And vs us its a combination of things that meant Liverpool couldnt play at their so called best which I dont agree with anyway. U play as good as the opposition lets u, but even Klopp said he doesnt think he could get the team to play better than they did in the game, it was their best level already.

As for taking out Messi, I think some teams tried that, man marking him or just getting the midfielder to bully him, which has worked occasionally in the past years, but I think his game has improved even more to counter this, its just too difficult to do even if opposition managers want to set up to do so. They can risk being red carded of course like Mou's Real often did.
i dont give a fuck tbh the manager and team are a bunch of frauds. when the pressure is off they knock goals in for fun when we play the high pressure games they melt like a icecream in the desert and start missing open goals.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Fri May 03, 2019 2:27 pm

Unique man....I'm not sure some of your posts here are just baiting and trolling or you truly believe in that.

If you are actually on the back of our players and manager after THIS SEASON, I'll be praying for 100,000 more migrants from South Sudan to move to your neighbourhood tomorrow as you're watching the 2010-11 season highlights with legend Roy Hodgson managing us to a famous draw vs. Northampton town Cool
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Fri May 03, 2019 2:30 pm

As mental as it sounds....I still think we have better chance in CL than PL.

But we need absolutely everything to go our way next match.

Start the game like we're on cocaine, wound Suarez up until he does something silly, score within first 15 minutes and another one before the half.

a 15% chance...but a chance nevertheless. We just need a super chaotic start that'll rattle Barca.

It'll be interesting to see the events leading up to Tuesday...how we do vs. Newcastle and Leicester vs. City as it can certainly impact how Liverpool's season is looking before the kick off of the return leg.
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri May 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Myesyats wrote:Atletico tried to 'take out' Messi many many times and that didnt work out well for them.

This season he's very motivated to win the CL and nothing will stop him. Look he even defended against Liverpool and pressed like crazy. These days its a rare occurrence.

But can he do it with the clowns like Dembele or Coutinho? Check his reaction after Dembele missed that sitter in that dying moment. We should have killed the tie with that. We still have a 90 min of the highly intense game away from home. Liverpool even don need to improve their game plan, all they need is taking the chances.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Zagadka wrote:As mental as it sounds....I still think we have better chance in CL than PL.

Start the game like we're on cocaine, wound Suarez up until he does something silly, score within first 15 minutes and another one before the half.

a 15% chance...but a chance nevertheless. We just need a super chaotic start that'll rattle Barca.

It'll be interesting to see the events leading up to Tuesday...how we do vs. Newcastle and Leicester vs. City as it can certainly impact how Liverpool's season is looking before the kick off of the return leg.

Well thee likelihood of City fucking up against who they have left is slim to none so i agree.

As much as i don't think it will happen again after last year, the fact is it has happened and you have to play to that chance.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 03, 2019 3:53 pm

Forget about a comeback. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 03, 2019 3:54 pm

Imagine if Watford win a trophy Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri May 03, 2019 5:28 pm

Unique wrote:Imagine if Watford win a trophy Laughing

Pep won't bottle it in the Final. That's why I was supporting Tottenham against them to avoid a potential matchup in the Final.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 03, 2019 6:19 pm

Zagadka wrote:As mental as it sounds....I still think we have better chance in CL than PL.

I tell you what if Liverpool make a comeback I will invite M99 and all 600 of his cousins round my house for tea and bacon sandwiches how bout that. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat May 04, 2019 11:22 am

Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 11:32 am

Laughing I'll never understand that nonsense, i couldn't care less about other English teams in Europe.

I'm not going to start supporting a team i don't like because they happen to be playing a team from another country.

Such a weird mentality.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 04, 2019 12:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing I'll never understand that nonsense, i couldn't care less about other English teams in Europe.

I'm not going to start supporting a team i don't like because they happen to be playing a team from another country.

Such a weird mentality.
Cuz you are spanish hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Even then i want the King's team to lose Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 04, 2019 12:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Even then i want the King's team to lose Smile
that's right, no one like Real Sociedad that much tbh
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 12:17 pm

Laughing i do Sad i used to when they had Nihat hmm

But in all seriousness i thought he supported Real Madrid for some reason hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 04, 2019 12:21 pm

I thought the offiial accounts are mantianed by paid professionals not by some stupids.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 04, 2019 12:22 pm

neuro11 wrote:I thought the offiial accounts are mantianed by paid professionals not by some stupids.

That's not Liverpool's official account lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat May 04, 2019 12:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
neuro11 wrote:I thought the offiial accounts are mantianed by paid professionals not by some stupids.

That's not Liverpool's official account lol.

pale my bad

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 04, 2019 12:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing I'll never understand that nonsense, i couldn't care less about other English teams in Europe.

Such a weird mentality.
thats because you have the mentality of a frenchman.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 04, 2019 6:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing i do Sad i used to when they had Nihat hmm

But in all seriousness i thought he supported Real Madrid for some reason hmm

If King Felipe V is still, well, King then he is an Atleti supporter so you're not too far off. Also, love that proud English football club Liverpool with their proud American owners and proud German manager.

Also also, why would a Newcastle fan give a shit about Spurs and Pool in Europe?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat May 04, 2019 6:42 pm

even Franco was a atletico fan. they are more of a "peoples" club. real madrid is the elitest. bourgeois side with the peoples club to try and gain popularity. oink oink capitalist scum
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 06, 2019 10:27 am

Salah is ruled out of the rematch? Whats the update?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next