M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Freeza
15 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by M99 Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:41 am

But lmfao Magic surely took Lance and Mcgee because of the infinite banter that will be sure to follow.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:55 am

Freeza wrote:Damn. Javale and Lance are two of my favourite memers

LeBron, Lonzo, LaVar, Kuzma, Stephenson and JaVale

What a Meme Team
Loooool beautiful.
Will miss JaVale.

If Steph and Klay ever leave I will move with them, and then reassess all my alliances hmm don't think I'll be going back to supporting Lakerland while Bron is there though.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:01 am

M99 wrote:But lmfao Magic surely took Lance and Mcgee because of the infinite banter that will be sure to follow.

All a move to keep Lonzo imo.

Signing the two players that can make enough noise to drown out the noise of LaVar

Brilliant chess move by Maginka
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:04 am

McGee isn't much of a meme tbh, he's pretty good when he has to do is catch dunks and block shots which with LeBron that's all his job description is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:08 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:McGee isn't much of a meme tbh, he's pretty good when he has to do is catch dunks and block shots which with LeBron that's all his job description is.

Oh that’s not what I mean.

JaVale has showed he’s an incredible role player. And it’s to find a team where he can get easier buckets than a team with Lonzo and LeBron.

He and Lance just has one moment every other game that’s like nothing you’ve ever seen.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:14 am

I do what Lakers small line up will be though tbh, we've already seen this past year that McGee can't stay on the floor against the best in the West.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:29 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I do what Lakers small line up will be though tbh, we've already seen this past year that McGee can't stay on the floor against the best in the West.

Lonzo - KCP - Ingram - LeBron - Randle

Unless Randle refuses to play
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:32 am

Randle wants out doesn't he? seems out of luck considering he's a RFA though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:35 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Randle wants out doesn't he? seems out of luck considering he's a RFA though.

He’ll probably have to play one year if he takes the qualifying offer, which means he’ll be paid 5m for one year and become an UFA.

I don’t think anyone’s making him an offer he wants since no one has cap anymore
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:42 am

Lowe seems to think our deal for Payton is 2.7m, should allow us to resign Rondo and use a MLE for a backup big/wing i assume.

So i'm good with it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:59 am

Lakers are second favourites for the 2019 championship already

This could be a redeemable moment for mole

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:00 am

Luca wrote:Lakers are second favourites for the 2019 championship already

There's only going to be one champion unless we get Kawhi without giving up too much.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:00 am

They must assume Kawhi is going there lol, because there's no way in hell that team as constructed wins a championship.

Hell i don't think they get to the conference finals.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:05 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

They must assume Kawhi is going there lol, because there's no way in hell that team as constructed wins a championship.

Hell i don't think they get to the conference finals.

I see us a 3rd seed right now with a chance to beat Houston.

Don't think CP3 will last this season health wise, and they've lost depth.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:08 am

If Lebron gets to the conference finals with a 35 win team i might concede he's the GOAT lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:10 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Lebron gets to the conference finals with a 35 win team i might concede he's the GOAT lol.

I'd say without LeBron this might be a 40 win team, if the rookies improve.

But their improvement can be attributed to LeBron being there if they surprise a lot of people. Hopefully he'll pass on a great culture.

Just hope to god we keep Randle now. It's not easy to find a switchable 4/5 that can score 19 and grab 9 boards on 56% shooting.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:14 am

He'll obviously have a massive impact, but at least with Cleveland they had Kyrie who really just didn't know how to win and they added Love and others and of course it was the East.

I really can't see it unless they add another superstar, luckily for you i think they will. If they don't i respect Lebron even more now tbh considering i've always assumed Magic basically promised him another superstar will join him this year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:22 am

With Kawhi threatening to sit out if he’s not traded to the Lakers, it seems dangerously prepared. With Kawhi, Lance and JaVale, second favourites is justified.

To be fair, LeBron did more with less than he has now but this is the West and there’s no comparison

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:25 am

If Kawhi joins it's justified agreed, also my opinion is pretty much based on the fact it's the West.

If Lakers were in the East that's a completely different story.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:27 am

Luca wrote:With Kawhi threatening to sit out if he’s not traded to the Lakers, it seems dangerously prepared. With Kawhi, Lance and JaVale, second favourites is justified.

To be fair, LeBron did more with less than he has now but this is the West and there’s no comparison

Lonzo - KCP - Kawhi - LeBron - Lopez

Randle (is he in the Kawhi trade with Ingram?)
Kuzma
Hart
Kawhi
JaVale
Stephenson
Wagner
Sviatoslav
Zubac
Caruso

Seems like a solid roster.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:29 am

Can’t predict a roster with Kawhi, no way to predict what is given up to acquire him at the moment

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:38 am

Luca wrote:Can’t predict a roster with Kawhi, no way to predict what is given up to acquire him at the moment

I'm just sure that if he's traded, it's going to be a lot less than what everyone seems to think.

Spurs have absolutely no leverage after Kawhi's antics (god, I love him Proud ) and LeBron's leap of faith.
––

Also, summer league starting tonight. Can't wait to see my young boys Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:46 am

Now Shams is reporting Randle really wants to return Laughing

It’s that shit agent trying to get leverage.

Just FYI:

Paul George, D’Angelo Russell and Randle share the same agent. An agent who hates Pelinka basically. Well everyone hates Pelinka because he was such an incredible but also sometimes shady agent.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:51 am

Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:Can’t predict a roster with Kawhi, no way to predict what is given up to acquire him at the moment

I'm just sure that if he's traded, it's going to be a lot less than what everyone seems to think.

Spurs have absolutely no leverage after Kawhi's antics (god, I love him Proud ) and LeBron's leap of faith.
––

Also, summer league starting tonight. Can't wait to see my young boys Molenation

No doubt. I just mean we don’t know what pieces will be moved yet, should it happen

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:14 pm

If they can do it without giving up Ingram..

Raise that Pelinka statue right away imo

He's the guy that orchestrated the tank that gave us the assets in the first place. Lakers legend Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:23 pm

@CBarca

Come get your man

Thon Maker out here throwing flying knees rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next