Unique
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
futbol_bill
guest7
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.” Empty Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.”

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:33 am

When the lockerroom agrees that J Lo should have stayed, meanwhile the Spanish Federation is too proud to admit they love Barca so much their tiny egos got squashed when the best coach in the world signed for the best club in the world. This is embarrassing on so many levels.

Yes I am mad. Hate to see the blame on our club when the PLAYERS themselves agrees that J Lo should have stayed, despite signing for R. Madrid. It was never a issue for the players according to many reports!

Source: https://twitter.com/tjcope/status/1013490939225092096
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.” Empty Re: Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.”

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:58 am

How do you think I feel (as the only Spanish on this forum)?

Just ridiculous, now our NT is in tathers, with several of established stars likely to be gone come next 4 years, and I can’t think of anyone who can adequately rebuild. Just a shame, as we had a legitimate chance to do something in this WC, but all the more direct approach, that Lopetequi was trying to change all went out the window let alone the misuse of several personnel.

And how the hell does the best (or 2nd best) portero make such a rookie mistake and then totally lose his confidence.

Hierro and DeGea are pure and simple the reasons why we are out.

And all the blame goes to Rubianes and his ‘pride’ being hurt. His pride in his mind is more important that the national interest.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.” Empty Re: Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.”

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:03 am

Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.” Tumblr_ov94nvZGDA1wx58zto6_r1_400
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:05 am

Mole, let’s talk in a week once you exit!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:06 am

I won't be making excuses for it though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:10 am

They aren’t excuses, just facts. We sucked and deservatety are out, but it still hurts. It’s just a bloody shame because we did have a legitimate chance.

Who in their right mind changes coaches two days before a tournament, let alone for someone who has been a disaster in his only coaching job at level 2 futbol?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:10 am

-Tops group
-Gets a favourable draw in the round of 16
-Passes the ball 1100 times
-Loses on penalties
??????
-Manager's fault of course

Koke: “Lopetegui was our leader. Hierro did the best he could.” Tenor

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:14 am

futbol_bill wrote:They aren’t excuses, just facts. We sucked and deservatety are out, but it still hurts. It’s just a bloody shame because we did have a legitimate chance.

Who in their right mind changes coaches two days before a tournament, let alone for someone who has been a disaster in his only coaching job at level 2 futbol?

This reads as excuses to me tbh, also I disagree Spain had a legitimate chance for all the reasons I've stated before dozens of times.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:14 am

You think players can form and play a tactic?

Don’t we every year talk about coaches and their effectiiveness with tactics and of course luck or lack thereof?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:18 am

Can't form a tactic to beat Russia with better players in every position, a one goal lead after 15 minutes and 85% of the ball?

Please.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:18 am

Nope I just think they would have struggled anyway so I don't think it matters.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:44 am

spain are out because they are as bad as west brom in front of goal.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:13 pm

6 goals over 4 games! 2 PKs (and contraversal at that), 2 of them off set plays, one golazo and 1 severe keeper mistake. You can fault keeper, but it’s not the defense to blame, it’s lack of goals and thus no adaptation of tactics for more direct play.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Agree with futbol bill, they had a legitimate chance.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:36 pm

El Gunner wrote:Agree with futbol bill, they had a legitimate chance.

Yeah, I'll agree to that as well. Spain had a legit chance but when you lose to Russia, a team that does not have a single player that would even make the bench in the Spain NT, it is hard to read any statement (while it maybe true) that does not come across as making excuses.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:They aren’t excuses, just facts. We sucked and deservatety are out, but it still hurts. It’s just a bloody shame because we did have a legitimate chance.

This reads as excuses to me tbh, also I disagree Spain had a legitimate chance for all the reasons I've stated before dozens of times.

Weren't YOU defending Messi with excuses such as: no good coach, no good defence in Argentina etc

To be honest these do not sound like excuses to me, these are legit arguments. With J Lo Spain would have played a more direct football
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:45 pm

Because young guest, it is easier to find legitimacy in failure when you actually like what one is talking about.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:04 pm

I know Doc, that it sounds like excuses, but dammit, we would be having a very different conversation hadn’t Rubianes felt his pride was damaged. I mean who does that changing coaches 2 days before tournament and for one who failed miserable in level 2 futbol (my home club at that) in his only coaching experience.

Take it for what it is, I’m pissed!

Right now, I await England’s demise and anxiously await Mole and others’ reaction.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:09 pm

yup this is another case of excuses. you have a team, players are not robots that when their coach goes all of a sudden they lose their ability to function and create sparks in the game like a piece of individual brilliance or thinking outside the box. yes you need a coach, but the coach can only do so much. if a player needs a coach to tell them that instead of passing backwards and sideways for 60 seconds of every minute of every hour of everyday, they should try being inventive and inspirational, then i'm sorry that team and said player deserve to lose

i'm not buying all this "coach is to blame" talk being heaped on some of these teams. let players take responsibility for once, the coach can only do so much in a short tournament with little room for error. when teams or players we like win, that player or  that team is great, when they possess the inspirational abilities of a loaf of bread soaked in water, then the coach sucks, or the team sucks, or the FA who are thousands of miles away from the pitch suck

spain's players lacked imagination and if pique needs a coach to tell him not to have his hand up in a cross situation as a defender then he really understands nothing about defense and has just been carried his whole carrier. but when defenders prioritize ball playing skills over basic principles of defending that's what happens. not to mention, koke missed a penalty, was it because lopetegui wasn't there to pamper him?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:24 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I know Doc, that it sounds like excuses, but dammit, we would be having a very different conversation hadn’t Rubianes felt his pride was damaged. I mean who does that changing coaches 2 days before tournament and for one who failed miserable in level 2 futbol (my home club at that) in his only coaching experience.

Take it for what it is, I’m pissed!

Right now, I await England’s demise and anxiously await Mole and others’ reaction.
You have all the reason to be pissed and to rant about it. It's a shitty way to get eliminated. I did add you to the suffering list though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Real Madrid such a cancerous club ffs, Brexit teams supporting England NT with every resource they have.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:00 pm

According to players, various respected spanish tacticians on twitter, and literally hundreds of thousands of spanish voters throughout various news sites, cuckiales is most responsible, and he admits it himself in his evasive non answers regarding whether players supported his decision and whether he regretted what he did.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:59 pm

Brexit teams supporting the NT is very funny, especially since most of the top teams loan lack Brexit players
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Brexit teams supporting the NT is very funny, especially since most of the top teams loan lack Brexit players
every team in the EPL has to have a quota of brexit players
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Yep, and they are all important pieces for their clubs Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next