BusterLfc
juvealbanian
urbaNRoots
Robespierre
S
28 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  - Page 7 Empty Re: Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale

Post by RealGunner Mon May 21, 2018 1:24 am

89 shooting lmfaoooooo

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  - Page 7 Empty Re: Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 1:26 am

That is living proof that Fifa have absolutely no clue how to appropriately rate/balance their players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 21, 2018 1:31 am

Ok now there is also Mole on thread I can post one of my fav Inter CL matches Proud

Credit to that Newcastle team though , the 2nd leg ( the double CL grups >>> current formula ) concluded for 2-2 was a battle

Newcastle fanbase was probably the best English fanbase seen in San Siro TBF , after Robes we must project also the Molecastle return IMO

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon May 21, 2018 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 1:32 am

Robes order a italian hitman on Ashley for me imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 21, 2018 1:33 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That is living proof that Fifa have absolutely no clue how to appropriately rate/balance their players.
you are wrong, what they do is inflate any rating they want to make sure the overall score goes up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 1:34 am

But yeah i don't know why they got rid of the CL double group formula tbh.

Was only there one season but i enjoyed it tbh, despite the fact our 2nd group had Inter and Barca in it smh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 1:35 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That is living proof that Fifa have absolutely no clue how to appropriately rate/balance their players.
you are wrong, what they do is inflate any rating they want to make sure the overall score goes up

Yeah and it results in the players playing nothing like they should hmm Which is my point.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 21, 2018 1:36 am

Shearer ffs

great player and oddly enough, and I don't know if it's because most pundits are just clowns, but he comes off as very level headed with his comments on BBC coverage, one of the few I tend to agree with
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 21, 2018 1:37 am

Fifa 10 was an anomaly even by FIFA standards, first year the current FUT model was implemented

had many head scratching ratings, one of my favourites

Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  - Page 7 97b0b073fee5a99ca35f603f5201b411 Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  - Page 7 80518288b0af01c05f77bca7297a525c

Last edited by Firenze on Mon May 21, 2018 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2018 1:38 am

Firenze wrote:Shearer ffs

great player and oddly enough, and I don't know if it's because most pundits are just clowns, but he comes off as very level headed with his comments on BBC coverage, one of the few I tend to agree with

In fairness though he used to be utter shite and he just improved because he actually put the effort in.

In fairness i've kind of noticed the same thing with Henry, don't agree with everything he says but you can tell he actually puts effort into analysing what has happens when he was utter shite to begin with.

Unlike most pundits who resort to lazy BS stereotypes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 21, 2018 2:30 am

Fantastic finale to this season. Great advert for calcio.

Lazio imploding was absolutely hilarious. Lulic needs to go sell socks and belts. He's not cut out for this football thing.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon May 21, 2018 2:49 am

I despise Lazio, mainly the owner and his underboss Tare, but Lulic is a loyal Laziale and an aging but decent player.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 21, 2018 5:40 am

Congrats Robes, I've been an Inter sympathiser for as long as I remember and your victory today is now my victory. You fought alongside us Madridistas against the Jjuve council and facist Buffon and I'm glad two of our teams would be side by side yet again. As Wikipedia showed me:

"Questa notte splendida darà i colori al nostro stemma: il nero e l'azzurro sullo sfondo d'oro delle stelle. Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo."

"This wonderful night bestows us with the colours of our crest: black and azure against a gilded backdrop of stars. It shall be called International, because we are brothers of the world."

Brothers of the world Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Mon May 21, 2018 7:56 am

Congrats Robes, you must love De Vrij already Proud
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 21, 2018 8:55 am

DAY 2 : Inter Camp celebrating like they actually won something while totaly ignoring on purpose the fact that it was De Vrij who made them qualify for Champions , making it a clear fixed match and worthy of investigations.
But they must act like everything was normal.After all gotta keep that "we are only victims" & "we are little angels" facade.

Next we all saw the amount of alcohol and fireworks used to win NOTHING. It must be a huge achievment winning nothing at all while Juve being 2 times runner-up in Champions are a failure and shame for all Italian football.

I seriously love these guys...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Exactly RangersGlasgowAlbanian.

We've celebrated the 4th place more than your Scudetto.

Inter are a overwhelming swing of emotions ,  it is everything for which it is  worth cheering.
It is not important if it is Scudetto or 4th place.

Supporting Inter is not easy , not ordinary , it is a life suspended on roller coasters.
That' s why I couldn't support a different team than Inter, because nothing represents me as Inter.

Your grudge symbolizes your frustration to not be as us.
Why you 've won 7 scudetti in a row yet you can't feel to be satisfied, your passion is just a surrogate so as to fill up for your existential dissatisfaction.

Victories can be important, but they are not everything. The emotions are the real thing because it's worthy to support a football team.

Basically it was   clear that our CL return after 7 long years could not be ordinary
Not for a tie, or with a matchday in advance...

We are back in CL with same points of 5th , after having won the "play off" away against them , scoring goal on 81', getting back 2 goal

We are  out of the ordinary by the definition

That's why it is special to cheer for Inter.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Idk why you keep changing my username but it's not funny at all.

"We've celebrated the 4th place more than your Scudetto." - well that says something.Could it be that we are so much better? Or simply you guys are the Arsenal of Italy? Idk

"Supporting Inter is not easy , not ordinary , it is a life suspended on roller coasters" - I can only guess that is totally true and it gets so hard to the point you would gladly celebrate whatever is given to you.Talking about titles won on the courts and not in the pitch.Talking about shameful qualifications like yesterday.You will gladly celebrate anything that comes your way even though there is little to no pride about that.

"Your grudge symbolizes your frustration to not be as us." - You are missing my points. Trust me I would never ever ever want me or my team to be like you guys.I'm dead serious.

"Basically it was clear that our CL return after 7 long years could not be ordinary" - I totally understand that. It really is an "achievment" on it's own. But every single inter fan has downplayed and considered Juve's two lost finals as a shame abd total failure meanwhile just being part of CHL means it's worthy to celebrate for their team. You get that double standard?

"We are back in CL with same points of 5th , after having won the "play off" away against them , scoring goal on 81', getting back 2 goal" - well congrats on being back. But what kinda pisses me off is that you would make a big enough deal out of Pjanic 2nd yellow to call back a Calciopoli 2.0 while De Vrij gifting a penalty to you and changing the game is totaly ok.You make your qualification seem so Epic that it can overshadow that episode but it does not.
It's ok to cheat sometimes when needed.Come join the club bro Very Happy

"We are out of the ordinary by the definition" - i have figured that out years ago that you guys are not ordinary.It's games like this that you make me feel that I haven't realised at what level you stand compared to us ordinary people.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon May 21, 2018 2:50 pm

I have been to the Juventuz forum to see if there are others as obsessed and delusional as this guy but I honestly only saw banter and people acknowledging both the red card and the pen was fair. Why we cried wolf against Pjanic was obviously cause of the double standard. Every Juve fan on this forum but this guy acknowledges that Pjanic deserved a red.

Now why did we celebrate this hard?  We will now have the means to re establish ourselves as serious rivals over the next few seasons. No CL would mean FFP restrictions and probably selling Icardi/Skriniar. If we make the CL two years in a row Serie A will have a better scudetto contender than the pretender that's Napoli. Only thing missing is AC to get their shit together and Italian football will be much more exciting than it has been for a very long time.

Last edited by InterMalia on Mon May 21, 2018 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 21, 2018 2:56 pm

But even here just Juvealbanian got  mad Laughing
S, Luca, Rincon, ES, M99 ,Warrior, Cruijff etc have supported Lazio , celebrating also their goals there but it is normal. I'd have done same thing in place of them. It's rivalry. But they haven't intention to get obsessed for our 4th place at least .. unlike of Tirana

BusterLfc wrote:Congrats Robes, you must love De Vrij already Proud

Proud

tbh he is not better than Miranda, and I thought it before today.
He is just younger than Miranda. But of course I appreciate him as signing .. free agent then
It is not his first mistake this year, I mean he was bad against Salzsburg in 2nd leg..
Anyway  it 'd be ridicolous to think he made it on purpose TBH
He has signed with Inter not 1 week ago, but 4 months ago, and he was a fantastic professionst player in these last months.
Even saved 2 clear goals against Atalanta and Crotone.
Not a top defender, as Miranda and Skriniar were this year, but he is good defender

@Doc Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 21, 2018 4:02 pm

I love how you guys automaticly put yourself as superior to Napoli in short term. You barely won a CHL place against Lazio and now you high up in the skies already.That's so interesque and I'm glad you haven't lost that.

Anyway saying the ugly truth which you don't want to admit is not me being mad or obsessed.

I wouldn't care even if Inter got a better finish than that but it's the fact that you actually used De Vrij to cause a penalty right at your very worst moment of the game.
It was so staged with Icardi diving like a whale.And all this from those who consider themselves victims of referees in the past and still the present (recently Pjanic case).
It was staged and fixed guys. Get over your fake enthusiasm ans you will see it for yourself.

And once again , I have no reason to be mad for Inter "achievments" , especially when they come this way...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 pm

I had no idea the Jj council had their own Breva..
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Moreover Breva is a Serie A fan
Imagine an Inter fan to complain because Juve get knocked out in Champions lol
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Moreover Breva is a Serie A fan
Imagine an Inter fan to complain because Juve get knocked out in Champions lol
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Not a day pass on Goal Legacy without us Juve fans getting blasted. As recent example, only McLewis had enough class to congratulate for the 36th scudetto.

It's fair on Juvealbanian to retaliate.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Warrior wrote:Not a day pass on Goal Legacy without us Juve fans getting blasted. As recent example, only McLewis had enough class to congratulate for the 36th scudetto.

It is normal , noone has congratulated with Inter fans for their 5th Champions League ,  with Milan fans for their 9th Champions League, or noone has wished good  30th birthday to Robespierre, born on 30 January 1990.

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon May 21, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Warrior wrote:Not a day pass on Goal Legacy without us Juve fans getting blasted. As recent example, only McLewis had enough class to congratulate for the 36th scudetto.

Nay, it's not always about us brother

Ask yourself, if you were not a Juve fan, would you like some of us Juve fans? I wouldn't, I don't even like a lot of ya'll and I identify with you, or rather I identify with the club

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere

I want my justice, I'm tired of being lumped together and generalized

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next