Worst CL refereeing performance since Overbo?

+15
VanDeezNuts
S
Clutch
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
Freeza
CBarca
Doc
farfan
Art Morte
Mr Nick09
Thimmy
Lucifer
guest7
Zagadka
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Worst CL refereeing performance since Overbo? Empty Worst CL refereeing performance since Overbo?

Post by Zagadka Tue May 01, 2018 9:01 pm

3 Stonewall penalties not given to Bayern. The Ramos on Lewandowski one couldn't be any more obvious.

You get the feeling Ramos could knife Mueller and the ref will wave on. Very dodgy refereeing performance which is a disgrace for a semi-final IMO.

Sad, otherwise a very high quality and astonishing semi-final match.
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Worst CL refereeing performance since Overbo? Empty Re: Worst CL refereeing performance since Overbo?

Post by guest7 Tue May 01, 2018 9:06 pm

Harmonica tried to tell us
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Worst CL refereeing performance since Overbo? Empty Re: Worst CL refereeing performance since Overbo?

Post by Lucifer Tue May 01, 2018 9:07 pm

Maybe it's not corruption maybe even refs think that these clowns dont deserve to play in CL finals.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 01, 2018 10:14 pm

Stonewall penalty should be the new name of this forum. Seems to be everyones' favorite words.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 01, 2018 10:16 pm

The only thing in stone is how much we own Bayern München.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 01, 2018 10:18 pm

I didn't think any of them were stonewall. Both Lewandowski appeals were situations where he had already lost control of the ball, there wasn't a scoring opportunity. I defo wouldn't have given the first one, the second one was a 50-50, Ramos barged into him stupidly hard. The Marcelo handball also a 50-50 in my book; defo a handball, but the cross also came from so close that he didn't have any time to react.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue May 01, 2018 10:22 pm

I counted 7 actually.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 10:24 pm

8 if you include Mueller constant bickering about PKs not being given.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 01, 2018 10:27 pm

Art Morte wrote:I didn't think any of them were stonewall. Both Lewandowski appeals were situations where he had already lost control of the ball, there wasn't a scoring opportunity. I defo wouldn't have given the first one, the second one was a 50-50, Ramos barged into him stupidly hard. The Marcelo handball also a 50-50 in my book; defo a handball, but the cross also came from so close that he didn't have any time to react.

You're being too logical and impartial. That's not how things work around here :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue May 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Doc wrote:8 if you include Mueller constant bickering about PKs not being given.

And we're being conservative here.

After everything cools down, the number could go up to the double digits when we apply some zooming and super slow motion to uncover numerous shirt-pulling incidents and sneaky elbows from Ramos.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 01, 2018 10:33 pm

Worst since Ovrebo?

Are we forgetting Madrid's two offside goals last year (there may have been more tbh). Didn't Bayern have a legit goal called off too?

It's the worst since Bayern-Madrid last year, that's for sure
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 10:35 pm

farfan wrote:
Doc wrote:8 if you include Mueller constant bickering about PKs not being given.

And we're being conservative here.

After everything cools down, the number could go up to the double digits when we apply some zooming and super slow motion to uncover numerous shirt-pulling incidents and sneaky elbows from Ramos.

Of course, of course. Right now, some of the most impartial news outlets like Sports and Mundo Deportivo are currently mulling through all the facts and pictures to give their wonderful insight of all the stonewall PKs. Rest assured, it's definitely gonna double.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 01, 2018 10:36 pm

CBarca wrote:Worst since Ovrebo?

Are we forgetting Madrid's two offside goals last year (there may have been more tbh). Didn't Bayern have a legit goal called off too?

Bayern got a wrongfully called penalty and an offside goal that extended the game into extra time where Ronaldo's goals were.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue May 01, 2018 10:49 pm

CBarca wrote:Worst since Ovrebo?

Do you just add controversial calls to this tie everytime it's brought up? hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 01, 2018 10:53 pm

Petition to ban farfan unless he changes his club affiliation to Real Madrid and his username to Realfanboyno1halamadrid

As for the rest, I don't have to say anything, do I.
Everyone saw what happened.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Ah yes, I trust the Madrid fan

Bring the game thread up from last year. Everyone but Madrid fans could see how *bleep* Bayern got. No need to be revisionist here.

I think what it is about Madrid fans right now, having to run in to every thread and defend their team, it reeks of insecurity. I recall a post from Hans recently that said as much. It rings true now more than ever.

Why aren't you guys out celebrating?

Instead y'all are in here trying to justify your team. Go enjoy it lmao
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 01, 2018 10:55 pm

it's 50-50 when it's in Madrid's favour

in any other case it's corruption

Disgusting club.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue May 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Petition to ban farfan unless he changes his club affiliation to Real Madrid and his username to Realfanboyno1halamadrid

I have no dog in this fight.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue May 01, 2018 10:58 pm

CBarca wrote:Ah yes, I trust the Madrid fan

Bring the game thread up from last year. Everyone but Madrid fans could see how *bleep* Bayern got. No need to be revisionist here.

I think what it is about Madrid fans right now, having to run in to every thread and defend their team, it reeks of insecurity. I recall a post from Hans recently that said as much. It rings true now more than ever.

I'll be sure to enjoy giving barcas first loss this season in front of their fans

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 11:00 pm

I got accustomed with Madrid being in the final honestly. Doesn't have the same feeling like La Decima which I actually went out for drinks and harassed Barca fans constantly.

Gots no beef with Roma or Pool fans either so it really isn't even a banter thing either.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 01, 2018 11:00 pm

CBarca wrote:Ah yes, I trust the Madrid fan

Insecurity is you being a little 18 year old baby bandwagoner used to supporting a team winning everything and never having to go through a bad spell supporting Barca.

You're the most insecure poster on here. And that insecurity you carry resulted in you starting to support a midget team like Tottenham so you could feel better about your own gloryhunting by supporting a shit club that'll never do anything of note. A club that makes DVDs on victories against great clubs when they themselves finish 8th in the league.

But even then you can't escape the fact that nothing hurts you more than you not getting your way, because you know deep inside you chose to support Barca because you always have gotten what you want.

But not this time, The Kommander has rejected your spoiled bandwagonny ass.

Last edited by Freeza on Tue May 01, 2018 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 01, 2018 11:00 pm

Myesyats wrote:it's 50-50 when it's in Madrid's favour

in any other case it's corruption

Disgusting club.

You guys have been doing that for ages, even when it comes to league games Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 01, 2018 11:01 pm

farfan wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Petition to ban farfan unless he changes his club affiliation to Real Madrid and his username to Realfanboyno1halamadrid

Reported for insulting everyone's intelligence.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
farfan wrote:

Reported for insulting everyone's intelligence.

If that was a bannable offence this forum would be empty.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Not that I think Barca will lose, but if they did...who gives a shit? The league is already won, you should know, your team are being sore losers about it Laughing

When Madrid and Barca played this year, with league position actually on the line, Barca destroyed Madrid 3-0 in their own home. Did I need to remind you of that?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next