Whats up with Scandinavians an their refereeing?

+4
Milan31
Baraa
pUsHa
Grande_Milano
8 posters

Go down

Whats up with Scandinavians an their refereeing? Empty Whats up with Scandinavians an their refereeing?

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Its since Belgium-USSR matches, they ve been crazy, now another fake pen.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Whats up with Scandinavians an their refereeing? Empty Re: Whats up with Scandinavians an their refereeing?

Post by pUsHa Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:36 pm

wtf are u talking about !? inb4 another Barca fan saying they deservedly lead because i dunno ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Whats up with Scandinavians an their refereeing? Empty Re: Whats up with Scandinavians an their refereeing?

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:38 pm

2009 chelsea
2011 madrid
2012 milan

lets wait for the semi final and see, because their wonders usually happens at the semis. lol
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 pm

UEFA doing everything they can to get Barca that title :bow:
9 out of 10 corners = penalty shot.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm

WTF?! Shocked

All Scandinavians are bad referees, just like all Americans are fat, lazy trolls.

Hooray stereotypes!

Or, more likely, "Hooray beer!" drinking
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:50 pm

So true I dont understand how he could miss those 2 penalties on sanchez and puyol atleast this dutch referee has been spot-on when it comes to the 2 penalties..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Feel really bad for Milan. A terrible ballbysecond string Mexes which would never happen with Silva playing, and then a terrible penalty call, and then a terrible call on Robinhos breakaway. Again Barca get lucky as hell. Paying the refs probably helps too.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 pm

tbh the only quelm i had witht he ref was when the ball hit Robinho's hand which was on his chest and then Boateng socred a goal off the rebound. That should've stood as a goal.

There was one more incident but i dunno if it's actually a pen or not. Ibra has the ball in the box, someone tackles him and he loses it. It's going (the ball) between Alves and a Milan player, and Alves completely shoves the guy to the ground. But i only saw it once so i'm not saying it's a pen....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum