Thimmy
danyjr
Doc
guest7
halamadrid2
42 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

Asensio is more of a heir to raul tbh..

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:35 am

Asensio is more of a heir to raul tbh..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:44 am

Not surprised at all we lost. Real are just better than us. We might have had a chance if we had Neymar still, god its so clear how much weakened we are, even without him leaving we were in some trouble, but now we've downgraded. Deloufou feels like 3 tiers below, its depressing to watch. Dont expect anyone to come close to replacing Neymar, but he is just no where near good enough for Barca, thats crystal clear.

I actually think we do need to gamble probably to overpay and buy a better replacement now, otherwise our attack will not be good enough to win anything or come close to this season. Our goal came from a dive from Suarez, we cant just rely on him and Messi, we need someone who can create chances and help scoring.

Vidal still clearly not good enough defensively (nor attacking actually), I doubt that will be fixed though Sad

Real will probably beat us in Classicos for some time to come Sad I've mentally prepared to accept already Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:46 am

TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless wrote:God I love Ronaldo cheers .
He just had to top Messi's celebration.
Say what you will about him, but he has pride to play for Real Madrid.

Great game by us. Asensio looks like the heir to Cristiano's throne.

Hala Madrid!

Seriously how ppl love Ronaldo is beyond me, the guy is a self-centered douche. Nice goal, but celebrate like hes the hero whenever. Got what he deserved with the two yellows and then the red card eco smile eco smile eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 am

All this doom and gloom from Barca fans smh. All you need is just alittle tweaking and you'll be back. The last 2/3 seasons clasicos have always been a nice even game. Barca were abit chaotic in the second half which ended up suiting us more. The game was similarly chaotic last season at the Bernabeu and Barca had the last laugh. Barca still press very well, found a great CB in Umtiti and have now bought Semedo. Barca's problem is that they are very limited on thr attack, because they have no target striker to play crosses to, so it ends up being very predictable, they'll always try to find Messi which is the wrong strategy.

I expect them to challenge for the league and reach at least the semis in CL unless they meet Atleti or Jjuve
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:02 am

@BL, Ronaldo's celebration was in response to Messi's at the Bernabeu. Couldn't have moee madridismo in his blood than that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Sure, and got what he deserved afterwards Very Happy Messi will always >>>> Ronaldo no matter what he does. Thats all that matters. Smile

Thx Hala for thinking we are still competitive... we might if we get lucky with a few adjustments, but just dont expect it anymore, its clearly Reals era now.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 9 20170811

Molenation
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:05 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Sure, and got what he deserved afterwards Very Happy Messi will always >>>> Ronaldo no matter what he does. Thats all that matters. Smile

Thx Hala for thinking we are still competitive... we might if we get lucky with a few adjustments, but just dont expect it anymore, its clearly Reals era now.

If Messi wasn't a beta he might've strong armed the board into buying someone useful. Ronaldo wouldn't stand for this. Probably why he waited to sign for us until that clown Calderon left.

Messi needs to step up. Ronaldo is great because of his mentality. Using his status to better the club.

He's also a great mentor for the young guys. Already bonding with Dani C. Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Something which i found interesting yesterday , it was Suarez going mad with Deulofeu and Denis Suarez at certain failed attacks . Especially with Denis , Denis was exactly in Neymar's area on the left and instead of trying to assist Suarez for the tap in , tbh had Neymar been there it would have been a goal , Denis Suarez just attemped a silly shot , which was easily blocked. Suarez went livid there rofl

Also Deulofeu , there was a counter Barca had and i was very surprised with what he did , he actually shit himself with all that open space in front of him. I couldn't believe he just run some and then made a pass to Rakitic or what was it , not sure right now. He actually chickened out there and ruined the counter. I can see why Suarez and Messi were frustrated at times , not used to such things with Neymar there.

Deulofeu not himself , it was obvious he really felt the burden playing in Neymar's place . I guess this being a classico made him way too nervous to express himself freely too , never saw him so hesitant and afraid to do what he does best.

I don't expect Barca to wait for him to get it together either , he'll be a rotation option at best , perhaps this allows him to build the confidence he needs . Even more so , it's his teammates that need to have confidence in him and i am not sure there was much there last night . Barca seriously need to bring someone who will deliver right now and support Suarez and Messi , it will affect Barca's results if they don't succeed in replacing Neymar with someone who can bond on the pitch with Suarez and Messi . Messi is Messi , he will deliver.. but i can see Luis Suarez developing anger issues this season if Neymar's replacement doesn't understand him on the pitch .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Harmonica what do you think of Suarez dive for a penalty?
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:37 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Sure, and got what he deserved afterwards Very Happy Messi will always >>>> Ronaldo no matter what he does. Thats all that matters. Smile

Hey, hey.. blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours shine any brighter Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Dante wrote:Something which i found interesting yesterday , it was Suarez going mad with Deulofeu and Denis Suarez at certain failed attacks . Especially with Denis , Denis was exactly in Neymar's area on the left and instead of trying to assist Suarez for the tap in , tbh had Neymar been there it would have been a goal , Denis Suarez just attemped a silly shot , which was easily blocked. Suarez went livid there rofl

Also Deulofeu , there was a counter Barca had and i was very surprised with what he did , he actually shit himself with all that open space in front of him. I couldn't believe he just run some and then made a pass to Rakitic or what was it , not sure right now. He actually chickened out there and ruined the counter. I can see why Suarez and Messi were frustrated at times , not used to such things with Neymar there.

Deulofeu not himself , it was obvious he really felt the burden playing in Neymar's place . I guess this being a classico made him way too nervous to express himself freely too , never saw him so hesitant and afraid to do what he does best.

I don't expect Barca to wait for him to get it together either , he'll be a rotation option at best , perhaps this allows him to build the confidence he needs . Even more so , it's his teammates that need to have confidence in him and i am not sure there was much there last night . Barca seriously need to bring someone who will deliver right now and support Suarez and Messi , it will affect Barca's results if they don't succeed in replacing Neymar with someone who can bond on the pitch with Suarez and Messi . Messi is Messi , he will deliver.. but i can see Luis Suarez developing anger issues this season if Neymar's replacement doesn't understand him on the pitch .

Probably right... no one will come close to replacing Neymar, but hope to get someone in although we will grossly overpay without choice under the circumstances, that can at least improve on what we have now...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Harmonica what do you think of Suarez dive for a penalty?
What do you think of Fakenaldo embarrassing first copying Messi celebration, then embarrassing diving for penalty and then embarrassing with 5 match ban by shoving the ref?

Only treble Fakenaldo will ever achieve. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 pm

can feel the rage there Laughing

cant blame the fanboy, ronaldo did more in 5 minutes than messi whole match. even need suarez stretch his ass off to earn a fake penalty to score.

no wonder obsessed with the word 'fake'
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:52 pm

God is there a more unlikable psycopath in the world of football today

https://mobile.twitter.com/UltraSuristic_/status/897156042001453056/photo/1
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:30 pm

^ It's a tie between him and Costa. I would also throw Jordi Alba in there - can't stand him.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:44 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:

Seriously how ppl love Ronaldo is beyond me, the guy is a self-centered douche. Nice goal, but celebrate like hes the hero whenever. Got what he deserved with the two yellows and then the red card eco smile eco smile eco smile

The man has a ego, but he has the ability to back it up. I'll take a hard worker over raw natural talent any day. Ronaldo forged himself into one of the greatest goal scorers the game has ever seen. That dedication to his craft is inspirational.

Cristiano will still be banging in goals at 40, when Messi is retired and irrelevant Wink
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:25 am

Fair enough, I guess I see some of Ronaldo's traits that ppl admire to, but everyone prefers different things, Messi is obviously very different, and doesnt do things the way Ronaldo does. Messi also works extremely hard and lives football of course, so they are both respectable in that.

What I really cant stand about Ronaldo is hes known to dive/act like a diva/cries like a baby/taking credit for himself/etc., which tbf hes cut down as time passed, but still he goes over and act like hes a victim and throws a fit like a baby when hes gets touched while hes so strong, same thing when he doesnt get service or misses his chances or something, just a diva, whereas Messi gets handled 10 times more and rarely makes a fuss. Anyway, enough of this comparison, I'm just gonna keep laughing and wait to see Flo repeal his card/reduce the suspension eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:22 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Fair enough, I guess I see some of Ronaldo's traits that ppl admire to, but everyone prefers different things, Messi is obviously very different, and doesnt do things the way Ronaldo does. Messi also works extremely hard and lives football of course, so they are both respectable in that.

What I really cant stand about Ronaldo is hes known to dive/act like a diva/cries like a baby/taking credit for himself/etc., which tbf hes cut down as time passed, but still he goes over and act like hes a victim and throws a fit like a baby when hes gets touched while hes so strong, same thing when he doesnt get service or misses his chances or something, just a diva, whereas Messi gets handled 10 times more and rarely makes a fuss. Anyway, enough of this comparison, I'm just gonna keep laughing and wait to see Flo repeal his card/reduce the suspension eco smile

Not going to bother about what he does after challenges ; however . You know that body strength doesn't necessarily equate to body balance right . It's not set in stone that if you're strong you can't fall down easily even. It just requires more force and effort from opponents to bring you down .

The stronger a player is , it means it's much more difficult for his opponent to handle him , but once you put the necessary force behind the challenge , said strong player is almost completely unable to recover sometimes because of his weight . Sometimes it doesn't even need that much effort , especially when said player is running at a certain speed. Extremely unlikely he will manage to stay up once he loses his balance , his very weight or force will bring him down.

It is easier for opponents to handle and push down / push aside lighter weight players but their light weight which usually also means at least some agility , means they can recover their balance if the challange isn't severe , sometimes even so . Ronaldo has very impressive agility and body balance for his body and speed and height , however for the freak of nature that he is him too will fall down , even easily at times , if you can put enough force to make him lose his balance , especially in awkward positions or at accelerated pace. In fact sometimes it doesn't even need force , if the defender knows how to put himself in there he can make a strong player lose balance without force , say at the change of direction , or at the end of a sprint.

I've noticed from time to time he genuinely couldn't stay up and would try a dive while falling anyway , just to try to win something out of nothing. He's not always looking for a dive , that's Luis Suarez tbh , i've seen players afraid to even touch him in the box at times Laughing . Not saying Ronaldo wasn't / isn't diving here and there . But there are genuine times he's not "diving" at all , he's just unable to recover his balance once someone puts in the adequate challenge , his weight-height correlation makes it difficult to keep balance sometimes and it's natural.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:44 pm

It looked to me like he just got pushed out of balance. It was definitely not worthy of a spot kick, but I don't think it looked like he went down intentionally either. Based on how the referee officiated the match, he probably would have been more likely to earn a penalty if he had been more theatrical, like in the case of Suarez' penalty.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:47 pm

At someone who is 6'3 I can say it's damn hard to keep balance when body checked at full speed Laughing

No idea how anyone would call that a dive
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:51 pm

That's not a dive, not a penalty.

However one thing Ronaldo has to blame himself for is unnecessarily geting himself booked for a shirtless goal celebration everyone knows is a booking.

It's a stupid rule and shouldn't be a yellow but every player knows it is.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:That's not a dive, not a penalty.

However one thing Ronaldo has to blame himself for is unnecessarily geting himself booked for a shirtless goal celebration everyone knows is a booking.

It's a stupid rule and shouldn't be a yellow but every player knows it is.

To be fair, I don't think he anticipated that he would get booked a second time for alleged diving Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:10 pm

The ref also didn't punish any of the previous diving.

Marcelo had a dive where he anticipated contact and it never came and he just played on.

But when the ref had a chance to send someone off for it, despite it now even being a dive, he didn't even hesitate Laughing Pretty sure he just wanted his fame.

Nothing will happen to him because Spain.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Not a dive? Laughing

Fakenaldo throws himself at Umtiti and deliberately loses balance. Clear as day yellow, which should be automatic when the most notorious diver of all-time goes down. Glad this ref had balls to punish these diving clowns.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next