How is Cuckrotta going to replace Dybala?

+4
Dante
Myesyats
Tomwin Lannister
gnrfan
8 posters

Go down

How is Cuckrotta going to replace Dybala? Empty How is Cuckrotta going to replace Dybala?

Post by gnrfan Fri 21 Jul - 6:48

I know, I know, Dybala has not been sold to barca yet....but when barca come knocking with the neymar money what can he do? His hands are tied. It's the player's will that matters.
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

How is Cuckrotta going to replace Dybala? Empty Re: How is Cuckrotta going to replace Dybala?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 21 Jul - 6:51

I'm sure he's dying to go and lick Messi's boots in a declining Barca team that's back in Madrids shadow. More chance he comes to Milan and joins a real project, not one based on being carried by a declining midget.

The more pertinent question is, what do Cuckcelona doing after losing their future MVP to the 2nd best team in Europes 5th best league because they tried to steal Verratti and got parred out.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

How is Cuckrotta going to replace Dybala? Empty Re: How is Cuckrotta going to replace Dybala?

Post by Myesyats Fri 21 Jul - 6:55

Tomwin Lannister wrote:More chance he comes to Milan and joins a real project
rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri 21 Jul - 7:23

Laughing

anyway , molto cuck thread
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 21 Jul - 8:04

I'm thinking there is a greater chance that Messi goes to Juve than Dyabla to Barcelona. I think Dybala would want a chance to win the CL with a big club and Messi the same thing, so playing together at Juve would give them that chance. Looks like Barcelona is on a downward swing.

Ever since Juventus put the beat down on them they've never been the same really. Without Neymar they are pretty much toast now. Madrid will walk the league next year.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 21 Jul - 8:24

Should Ben fairly easy, he is not that indispensable lol, in two years Keïta Blade will be as good
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 21 Jul - 9:09

Probably already replaced him with Douglas Costa and Federico Bernardeschi Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun 23 Jul - 7:26

juve_gigi wrote:I'm thinking there is a greater chance that Messi goes to Juve than Dyabla to Barcelona
Please tell me you did not keep a straight face while writing that
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down