Harmonica
LeBéninois
Robespierre
Firenze
Gil
41 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jose Mourinho appreciation thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho appreciation thread

Post by farfan Thu 26 May - 13:10:17

Tbf I think this level is suiting him just fine. No superstars to butt heads with and more soldier-type players that will fall in line and buy into his brand of football. Getting Roma to become a regular top 4 side once again and making deep runs in the CL should be his main goal in the coming years.

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho appreciation thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho appreciation thread

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 26 May - 14:16:41

"Of course I feel like a Romanista, but that might be my way of working. I am a Porto fan, an Inter fan, a Chelsea fan, I am crazy about Real Madrid, I am now a Roma fan. I belong to all those clubs because we had these moments together."

Mourinho angling for a return after his Roma stint. Especially since Carlo came back after coaching Everton
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 18 May - 23:01:06

another European final for the special one :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 18 May - 23:05:16

20 goal attempts against, they didn't concede once. A vintage Mou performance.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 18 May - 23:11:45

An xG of 0.03 lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 18 May - 23:14:23

BarrileteCosmico wrote:20 goal attempts against, they didn't concede once. A vintage Mou performance.

Jose Mourinho appreciation thread - Page 4 Fi_iKl7WIAA22Qy
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 19 May - 3:05:15

It was truly ugly stuff to watch, which is exactly what I expected given it's Mou we're talking about here. No one cares though and that's honestly a bit of evolution from when he first joined the club. You couldn't click anywhere without seeing complaints about how dire the football was. It's like no one knew what they were getting with this guy. Now that the results are coming though, that's all that matters. Man is literally changing our DNA in real time.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri 19 May - 20:30:12

Will always remember how he bragged that his club not interested in competing in the Europa, think it was at Man U iirc? But thats his level nowadays Very Happy

If he wins it the Supercup will be playing Man C vs Pep then? For that alone I would want Mou to win this Very Happy Sevilla winning it has been too boring already...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri 19 May - 20:31:20

Btw McLewis, so are Roma fans happy with that though? Results over style is acceptable or not?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun 21 May - 23:52:28

The fans are coming around to it. Winning the Conference League has created a taste for success, no matter how it's achieved.

Style is slowly, but surely giving way to substance.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon 22 May - 0:15:22

To some extent, this whole style thing is simply overrated imo. As long as a fan, you feel connected to the club and enjoy whatever joyful moments, come to you. You can't have best of everything in the football world. Mourinho with Madrid had good enough style for 1 or 2 seasons. So you never know, more success and financial support can change things.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri 2 Jun - 12:16:58

So his post match shenanigans of deflecting the attention from the loss by blaming the referee had Anthony Taylor and his family get attacked/harassed at the airport.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 2 Jun - 12:41:45

Neanderthal heritage
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 2 Jun - 14:10:56

Nothing new for him unfortunately.

Why does the team need to be "protected" when the season is done ?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 2 Jun - 22:19:38

I obviously don't condone him riling up people to attack the ref and his family. That's vintage Mou unfortunately. It's what I've worried about from the start. His combative style off the pitch lends to the eternal axe to grind that this club's fanbase has had for basically no reason for as long as I can remember. It's a well made match and these are the results.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat 3 Jun - 2:54:58

Have you paid attention to what happens to him and team on his 3rd year!

If things follow his usual form, this breakdown against referee is just the beginning of disastrous 3rd season!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat 3 Jun - 14:25:59

futbol_bill wrote:Have you paid attention to what happens to him and team on his 3rd year!

If things follow his usual form, this breakdown against referee is just the beginning of disastrous 3rd season!

Yeah I'm familiar with the pattern. The Roman mob is very fickle. If things truly get as ugly as they tend to in his 3rd season, I doubt he'll last the whole next season. The warning signs are all over.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat 3 Jun - 15:28:50

Yeah him going after the ref and his family is actually disgraceful. That side of Mou is the source of his infamy. As correct as Roma are to feel betrayed for that handball not being marked as penalty, cause it is an unjust decision, it should not go to this extent ever.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 21 Feb - 20:00:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A17XoJAh7U&list=PLorB1mPmRN8kOl56Tv9ryMz4SrPdaKnI-&index=1

First time I hearing this from Mou so he said he told Flo he wanted the leave in order to take a break from the intense pressure of the job, the year after Pep did that.

I had always thought he fell out with the squad n got fired? Anyone know which version is true? Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4