Freeza
Firenze
Mr Nick09
51 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Vinicius Jr signs for Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Vinicius Jr signs for Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:53 am

Funny thing is Mendy was actually worse than Vinicius against BMG snd it's thanks to his lazy ass we had a mountain to climb in the first place. Like I said stones and glasshouses

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:18 pm

Did your retarded ass (talking to BetaPanties here) not see Benz spend time with him before 2nd half kickoff talking?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:Did your retarded ass (talking to BetaPanties here) not see Benz spend time with him before 2nd half kickoff talking?

AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:33 pm

Yet he still managed to be Madrid's all time assist provider, 3th highest scorer in the CL, and 5th highest overall scorer. ( with a better ratio than Raul) hmm

Like it or not, he'll be remembered as a legend.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:59 pm

Time for some humble pie. Never believed he was capable of putting it all together and becoming a potent finisher/passer this quickly.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:02 pm

He's only 21 too. Does Mbappe get shoved to RW when he joins?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:03 pm

Vini > Mbappe
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:03 pm

Casciavit wrote:He's only 21 too. Does Mbappe get shoved to RW when he joins?

yeah.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:03 pm

Doc wrote:That's probably the nicest thing that was said in all honesty if true. I actually don't doubt it as for more experienced footballers, Vini would be a real annoyance.

He clearly lacks certain fundamentals that make you an efficient footballer, to which, takes time unless you're a phenom and even then you still need time to develop.

In any case, they need to be more annoyed with Hazard anyway.

My last criticism in this thread last year and the only thing that remains true is one should be more annoyed with Hazard.

Vini really has grown so much and humble pie is being eaten with a knife and fork.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Not sure what he's done to turn it around. There were rumours of a sport psychologist. Whatever it is it has worked wonders

He is the number one hated player in LL right now. Tells you how much they fear him. Last season he was a laughing stock this season he gets triple teamed and they still can't contain him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:05 pm

Guys...  really take it easy.  If 3 months made a career, then James would have been a Real Madrid legend.  Same with Morata.  

First, Vini needs to do it for a season mostly (you're always going to have a couple of down months).  And then he needs to do it again next year.

Great signs.  BUT, now that Benzema is out, he's not going to get space (unless La Liga teams are completely stupid).  They will allow Jovic to beat them.  This is going to be a true challenge and see if he can a) carry things on his own and b) keep his confidence if he can't.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:11 am

Vini has already been the leader without Benz. Feel like he plays without shackles taking the leadership role. Did it in the two games Benz missed both away from home. Imagine if he had the luxury of having a great attacking LB instead of the one we have now. The kid is always triple teamed and still somehow makes things happen.

Also Vini's problem was always ONLY his decision making. Nothing about space or crap like that. He has always been the best at 1v1, putting players on their asses and getting to the opponents box. It's what he did after that which separated him from the truly great players. Now he has added the only quality he lacked for the previous 4 seasons he's been with us. If he continues to score, only the sky will be the limit for this kid

Imagine thinking Benz is the one making Vini look good Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:13 am

Geez, did I see comments like Vini < Mbappe? XD

Always thought Vini had great potential n since hes so young he was gonna improve as time passes, just not this fast. His end product n finishing was also pretty bad for long time. Very jealous as a Barca since Vini matured n improved much more in 3 months than Dembele has in what it is now 4-5 yrs with us XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:58 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Vini has already been the leader without Benz. Feel like he plays without shackles taking the leadership role. Did it in the two games Benz missed both away from home. Imagine if he had the luxury of having a great attacking LB instead of the one we have now. The kid is always triple teamed and still somehow makes things happen.

Also Vini's problem was always ONLY his decision making. Nothing about space or crap like that. He has always been the best at 1v1, putting players on their asses and getting to the opponents box. It's what he did after that which separated him from the truly great players. Now he has added the only quality he lacked for the previous 4 seasons he's been with us. If he continues to score, only the sky will be the limit for this kid

Imagine thinking Benz is the one making Vini look good Laughing

Your such a benzema hater it's hilarious, playing without shackles? When has vini ever played with shackles? Shut up and sports is right vini has to finish the season on this form and continue for another season, same way benzema carried the team when vini sucked ass and was riding bench alot before, I know posters like you was just waiting for anyone in the squad to start stepping up since rooting for benzema for you is the height of hypocrisy.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad31 Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:04 am

You guys love to write these silly posts to seem intelligent 99% of the things you write is made up, name a game when vini was shackled? More like he was able to do whatever he wanted to the point of hurting the team, like the iscos and asensio of the world, if benzema wasn't caught saying what he said about vini which embarrassed him, he wouldn't have worked on his game and decision making this soon, keep writing nonsense.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:07 am

Vini's form has nothing to do with Benzema. Benzema has no pace anymore and can't win physical battles so there is not much attention from defenders towards him.

Vini has assisted Benz the most. Benzema's latest goals mostly come from Vini's dribbling and creativity.

Although i agree Vini needs to prove himself longer but i can't deny that he is our best attacker right now.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:36 am

Aside from my lad Mamad's claim Vini > Mbappe, I think the genuine premise of the bump on this thread is the growth Vini made. Because this is the same guy that couldn't shoot the damn ball well, who missed 1v1 chances (or chances in general) and was so frustrating to watch.

Now, he actually is making the right choices, he is hitting the ball cleanly (no more "destination fuck" shots into Row Z) and his dribbling actually got better. I dare say, it is worthy of praise as we didn't hesitate to criticize.

With all that being said, I fully expect him to struggle against better organised teams (Chelsea et al) and the goals will dry up as that is the ebb and flow of a season but the improvement he has made is something very noteworthy.

Long may it continue
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:58 am

I think we can all agree we've been proven wrong up to this point. I literally had no hope after last year. But man he's on course for 20 goals this year which is insane.

Let's not get it twisted Benzema is still our most important and best forward we have. But Vini proved yesterday he can get something done without Benzema. Great signs.

I def disagree that Benz was shacklling down Vini lol sorry hala I disagree. Vini himself was just shite all around for the past 3 seasons with only Benz carrying the offense

But now that Vini got himself sorted out Benz can take some more freedom and let Vini do his thing. It's all working out.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:12 am

Vini > Mbappe isn't even an outrageous claim

keep hearing how Mbappe is a superstar but I'm yet to see it when it matters, not convinced by Ligue Un performances either

Have to say I am very surprised that Vini has seemingly transformed into an elite player though

future of Madrid
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:14 am

@Perucho, I don't know, i always felt like ge lost confidence in his own abilities. Always scared to take on players, scared to misplace passes that would get his teammates giving him the side eyes especially Benz and Modric. You could tell that Kroos was passing him the ball even when he was dribbling into blind alleys but Modric and Benz started to ignore him particularly Benz. Then you have that "dont pass the ball to him" gate. Great of Zidane to persist with him even after that but I feel the general aura of last season really did not put him in a good position to improve. The whole team was afraid to lose the ball, afraid to take risks and finding goals hard to come by.

Alot has changed since last season but I reckon a big part of Vini's improvements aside from the obvious is that he plays in a more free role on the left now, he's not glued to the sidelines like he was last season with Mendy playing inside Laughing he is asked to play closer to goal and shoot with minimal touches on the ball.

Benz is a fantastic player and our best attacker, no doubt about that. But what Vini has regained this season is his confidence but he's also worked on facets of his game that had the likes of Joaquin laughing at him from the sidelines

He'll obviously go through a rough patch and more organised teams will need him to be good at combination play rather than going 1v1 but so far he's made a great start to the season.

Inter will be a great test for him imo. They have some excellent defenders and play a 352 that gives you little time to think. In a game like that it's important to be efficient and not fill up your highlight reel with useless stepovers. Let's see how he fares
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:16 am

@Chad, noone except mamad is dishing Benz. And lately he has been against most players on team and the coach, despite all the success we are having!

Benz is without doubt our best and most important player, pure and simple and he is the one that has helped Vini develop. It is as Perucho and Doc have said. The development of Vinicius has been fabulous and unexpected by most of us. The disagreement, most of have is with Sports. He is basically saying Vini will go back to a bench role once Mbappe arrives. This about a player he has said multiple times will not come to Madrid, especially with Perez in charge, the guy Sports despises!

I believe what most are saying, if Vinicius continues his form he and Benz are sure starters next season. A season when club has money to fill the few holes we have in squad.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:59 pm

15 goals 9 assists

Wasnt a believer. Criticism against him for the past 3 years were defintely fair. But hes at his best at the moment and the team is pretty reliant on him at the moment.

Time to start talking about him. Only a handful of players are having better seasons than Vini
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:16 am

Nobody believed in him including me and it was fair. in last 2 seasons he didn't improve at all then comes this season and boom.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:05 pm

You know real growth has taken place when Vini is hitting the target with his left foot now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:44 am

All that is left now is improving combination play in tight areas. Rodrygo is very good at that. Vini not so much. But baby step, none of us thought he would finish this well just a season after being accused of playing against the team.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:05 am

Firenze wrote:Vini > Mbappe isn't even an outrageous claim

keep hearing how Mbappe is a superstar but I'm yet to see it when it matters, not convinced by Ligue Un performances either

It is an outrageous claim Laughing even more outrageous is the notion that Mbappé has done nothing outside of Ligue 1.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next