Thimmy
Unique
Robespierre
rincon
guest7
27 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 12 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:33 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Myesyats wrote:@Pedram The real reason is crime rates. You have a warped view of Europe and probably read too much bs on the internet.

The problem is failure of integration policies and largely uncontrolled influx of migrants in recent years. This is obviously not the same as simply a disdain for people of color.

People's neighborhoods are becoming unsafe and they cant go out after dark. This is real people problems and some chronically online b-shit.

What's the solution here though, deporting people who have lived in France for three generations or more?

The National Rally gained power through pure politics of fear, gotta admit the otherization works well with a very large segment of France's population.

I doubt Le Pen will do what she says she will anyway but that's not it. She is not talking about those that live there for generations but about illegal migrants. A vast number of them have entered France and other countries without a background check. She is walking the streets and talking to people saying those who are peaceful are not the problem.

I don't know what the policy should be specifically but definitely more strict than it is now. Stricter vetting process, more comprehensive background checks, and deportation of those who commit crime and organize themselves into gangs.

deportation sounds like the most obvious, so why don't they just do that instead of crying

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 12 Empty Re: Nationalism in Europe [Controversial]

Post by futbol Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:45 pm

Pedram wrote:
futbol wrote:
El Gunner wrote:jesus christ just say you hate them and you're racist af

Dude, you can do better than that in a debate. You don't honestly believe, after over 10 years that we've posted here together, that I'm hating on people based on their "race". So why resort to such cheap rhetoric?

I wish Germany would attract all the doctors, engineers, nurses and scienticsts from Japan, South Africa, Iran, Turkey or wherever. Instead we are getting this, because "hurr durr u say bad thing about my imaginary God":

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 12 15c4e61bfd40ffc189b1f680c55d6725eb3c437f

Why can't you just respect what other people believe in instead of insulting and belittling them?

I'm an agnostic myself, i think Islam or any other organized religion is made for retards who can't think for themselves. still i don't believe in shouting in their faces that their god is false, why? because it doesn't work. these people have been indoctrinated from the day they were born, you're not gonna convince them to drop their faith.

You have no right to not be offended. That's why Europe is what it is today. I can say: "Fuck your imaginariy God", and you got to deal with it, not pull out a knife. Modern Europe is based on age of enlightenment, secularism and freedom of speech. If you can't deal with it, stay back in your country and knock your head on the ground 5 times a day among your fellows. Why enter the country of "kufrs"?

By the way, the 60 knife crimes every day in Germany don't happen because European people start arguments against Islam. There couldn't be more self-loathing, soft, woke people than modern Germans.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:03 pm

futbol wrote:
Pedram wrote:
futbol wrote:

Dude, you can do better than that in a debate. You don't honestly believe, after over 10 years that we've posted here together, that I'm hating on people based on their "race". So why resort to such cheap rhetoric?

I wish Germany would attract all the doctors, engineers, nurses and scienticsts from Japan, South Africa, Iran, Turkey or wherever. Instead we are getting this, because "hurr durr u say bad thing about my imaginary God":

Nationalism in Europe [Controversial] - Page 12 15c4e61bfd40ffc189b1f680c55d6725eb3c437f

Why can't you just respect what other people believe in instead of insulting and belittling them?

I'm an agnostic myself, i think Islam or any other organized religion is made for retards who can't think for themselves. still i don't believe in shouting in their faces that their god is false, why? because it doesn't work. these people have been indoctrinated from the day they were born, you're not gonna convince them to drop their faith.

You have no right to not be offended. That's why Europe is what it is today. I can say: "Fuck your imaginariy God", and you got to deal with it, not pull out a knife. Modern Europe is based on age of enlightenment, secularism and freedom of speech. If you can't deal with it, stay back in your country and knock your head on the ground 5 times a day among your fellows. Why enter the country of "kufrs"?

By the way, the 60 knife crimes every day in Germany don't happen because European people start arguments against Islam. There couldn't be more self-loathing, soft, woke people than modern Germans.

Fine if that's what you want, stoke racial and religious tensions in your society by attacking and insulting people of different faiths and ethnicities, let's see how is that gonna work for you. Thumbs up

We all reap what we sow, the people who are the biggest defenders of freedom of speech are the biggest hypocrites when the freedom of speech is on a different subject, like protesting Israel's genocide, then they become illiberal as fuck because it's not in their interest.

Last edited by Pedram on Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:13 pm

El Gunner wrote:btw @futbol what would Darwin say about how Europe and the White race is currently dying out?

Compared to 1950 Europe has almost doubled its population, it's far from dying out. With a certain standard of living, women in workplaces and the invention of the pill, people don't make 5 children anymore, in the hope that at least one of them will save the entire family in the future. That's a universal principle, even China has gone from 2,7 kids per woman in the 80s to 1.07 currently.

It's completely fine if Germany went back to 65 million from the 50s instead of the current 84 million (or 80 million without the "non-whites").

At some point it would even out anyway. If the population shrinks, housing gets cheaper because there is so much space, jobs pay better because there is no one else to do it, people will start to make children again. However, if a 3 bedroom appartment in the city starts at 1,500 € rent while you earn 2,000 €, you can't even afford the housing to accommodate for 2 children each with their own rooms.

Flooding Europe with unqualified Middle Easterners who make lots of children and live off of the welfare state is certainly not the solution though. Most of Europe has understood this at this point that's why right wing parties are being elected. Though it is too late anyway. As I said, you can't fix it suddenly after 10 years of wrong politics.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:36 pm

Pedram wrote:

Fine if that's what you want, help rise racial and religious tensions in your society by attacking and insulting people of different faiths and ethnicities, let's see how is that gonna work for you. Thumbs up

We all reap what we sow, the people who are the biggest defenders of freedom of speech are the biggest hypocrites when the freedom of speech is on a different subject, like protesting Israel's genocide, then they become illiberal as fuck because it's not in their interest.

Don't give me this "AGe OF eNLIGhtENMEnT" BS, just say you hate Muslims.

You are deaf. Germany's biggest Muslim population came to Germany decades ago: Turkish people. They didn't run around stabbing, group raping, driving trucks into Christmas markets, attacking firefighters during New Year's Eve, starting clan criminality. And I can assure you they came during and lived through times that were nowhere near as tolerant as today's western world.

You better don't give me this "wE ArE UNfAirLY TReaTed So wE aRE juST defENDing OUresELVes" BS.

There is obviously a discrepancy between European (and European influeced as post Atatürk Türkiye) culture and Arabic culture who value their religion and "family honour" more than education, science and freedom of speech and are willing to defend their ideals by the power of the knife. That's fine by me, they can do what they want. I'm not a supporter of "spreading democracy around the world" sheriff policy. Someone belittled Allah? Go and stone them to death, I don't care. Just live those values in your own country, don't try to turn Paris into Calcutta.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:14 pm

futbol wrote:
El Gunner wrote:btw @futbol what would Darwin say about how Europe and the White race is currently dying out?

Compared to 1950 Europe has almost doubled its population, it's far from dying out. With a certain standard of living, women in workplaces and the invention of the pill, people don't make 5 children anymore, in the hope that at least one of them will save the entire family in the future. That's a universal principle, even China has gone from 2,7 kids per woman in the 80s to 1.07 currently.

It's completely fine if Germany went back to 65 million from the 50s instead of the current 84 million (or 80 million without the "non-whites").

At some point it would even out anyway. If the population shrinks, housing gets cheaper because there is so much space, jobs pay better because there is no one else to do it, people will start to make children again. However, if a 3 bedroom appartment in the city starts at 1,500 € rent while you earn 2,000 €, you can't even afford the housing to accommodate for 2 children each with their own rooms.

Flooding Europe with unqualified Middle Easterners who make lots of children and live off of the welfare state is certainly not the solution though. Most of Europe has understood this at this point that's why right wing parties are being elected. Though it is too late anyway. As I said, you can't fix it suddenly after 10 years of wrong politics.

so you were overreacting when you said Germany is no more on the previous page?

also i read something before that European birthrates are much lower than African, Arab and Asian... that's what i was mostly referring to

looks like your education and science will be the death of you
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:27 pm

It's a bunch of integrists who hire lawyers and they try to push their sharia way of life to the limits of what western society can allow. Prayers in the streets and what not, asking for pork to be removed from cafaterias and what not.

And you have white wokes who encourage for the sake of equality, but reality is, if you give them your hand soon they'll ask for your arm. People are not so foolish that's why all those leftist politicians are getting voted out.

So yeah extremists make a bad rep for muslims in general, and it seems like the muslim community is afraid to stand against them.

Make this about race if such simplicity satisfies you.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Yesterday at 4:28 pm

I love this entitled mentality immigrants and globalists have as if they are entitled to enter a country and be given welfare just for the sake of it.

For the ones who are defending it, who mostly seem to live in the richer parts of Europe and then anywhere in USA.

Just come to these countries and you will see what a mess has been caused by the zero immigration control, no screening no checks no background nothing.

Democracy as it is, is a broken concept and I dont care to embrace Muslim rules within Europe. Nobody has to.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Yesterday at 4:34 pm

And before anyone attacks me on my views of Muslims they dont even represent my views on them.

If anything Im too learned on the religion itself to know for a fact that this influx of refugees and immigrants quite literally do not follow their book's conduct as even the most right wing members here will agree on their likely lovely meetings with actual followers.

I can openly debate this and why the biggest religion in the world is also the most poorly followed.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Yesterday at 8:29 pm

futbol wrote:Let's not act like evil Europe invaded prospering, democratic, rich Middle East, took away all their wealth so they had no choice but come to Germany, crossing 7 or 8 different borders where they were already safe and now we have to live with their imported culture of gang-rape and knife crime

EL-G thought stealing was bad, and there comes futbol dressed in all-white with his culture of gang-rape and knife-crime :bow:

You've outdone me master
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

NATO, the CIA, Mossad, and other western intelligence agencies (I know nato isn’t an intelligence agency lol) have destabilized these countries though. That is a fact. Colonialism did actually happen pretty recently. However we have to critique these immigrants on an individual basis. Are they educated, smart, contributing to society? If the answer is no, then they have no one to blame but themselves and their culture for Le Pen and others getting into power. The victim mentality is strong in North Africans in France. Always crying about oppression and being proud of being ghetto losers. How about you just go to school (which is FREE in France) and get a job?

If you want to be Muslim, cool, worship your religion in peace and don’t push it onto others. That shit was utterly ridiculous to deal with growing up. Islam has a lot of great aspects to it but Salafism made it a cult and immortalized the Hadith which has some nasty aspects to it. As arq said, most of its practitioners aren’t even strict Muslims.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Yesterday at 10:54 pm

What a solid post.

The latter strikes me for Ive lost count in how poorly minorities are treated in Muslim countries but people from their land no only expect a red carpet for them to bum off the state but also everyone following their religious rules.

The religion is without flaw as I can prove that along with disapprove any misconceptions but its followed so poorly its become something else and reflects that in absolute trash that is let through the borders who mostly contribute fuck all to the state if not cause major problems.

33 churches burned in Canada not a peep of it anywhere and its obvious who has committed such arsons.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Today at 12:09 am

I think it's weird to pretend gang rapes and violence with knives are this new thing in Europe when Europeans themselves have become well known at both throughout the course of their own history. They spread out far and wide committing these acts on people they considered their lessers, hiding behind religion as their justification.

I posit that mass immigration would not have been a thing at all had the West not destabilized these regions with their imperialism and capitalistic greed.

Had the Western govts tried to reverse the damage they did to these regions, this situation may not exist today.

The chickens have come home to roost.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12