Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Milan swiftly assembling a recognizable team

+40
El Kommander
halamadrid2
Doc
Based Bonera
terrance511
ExtremistEnigma
Myesyats
zigra
RealGunner
Dante
donttreadonred
Blue Barrett
Mr Nick09
windkick
iftikhar
Nishankly
BarrileteCosmico
Grande_Milano
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Warrior
Tomwin Lannister
giovanni_milan
McLewis
Casciavit
Robespierre
Unique
VanDeezNuts
Arquitecto
Onyx
Kaladin
M99
Luca
uzonero
farfan
Cruijf
rincon
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
S
44 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 5 Empty Re: Milan swiftly assembling a recognizable team

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Its actually possible that after Conti and Biglia, we ll aim at getting an actual "top player" (from money from selling fodder). Might be James

Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 5 Empty Re: Milan swiftly assembling a recognizable team

Post by Casciavit Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:31 pm

I want a winger ffs. I don't want to see Suso and Calhangolu on the wings.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Conti Medical this afternoon cheers
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:26 pm

rincon wrote:MDS wants to come home to Juve.

Niang is and has always been a scrub. He had weird hairstyle, no???

Poli was rated as youngster but he didn't deliver once he moved to Milan. His name and long hair wasn't enough to make everyone keep thinking that he is like Pirlo.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Italian Cafu is probably our best signing this summer.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:20 pm

His movement is frankly amazing for an Italian his age, have not seen such a fullback in a while. He will do very well. Most the fullbacks in the last little while had been converted from centre back but conti looks more like zambrotta than de sciglio

Anybody remember that bicycle kick he converted? very technically gifted.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:30 am

Keita is as good as confirmed?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:53 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEIjd-kXUAACCov.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:01 pm

They need an elite winger/wide forward now, all that is missing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:35 pm

I actually genuinely feel like watching Milan games next season. Looks like an exciting team tbqh.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:00 pm

AC Milan willing to make Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang best-paid player in Italy - on £135,000 a week. Dortmund want £70m. (Source: @SkyKaveh)

Also the rumors they are after Keita from Lazio, so I imagine it's MAYBE 1 or the other (if any who knows, it's all just rumors at this point) plus MAYBE Krychowiak. Let's say for shits and giggles they do land Krycho and Aub, would this team finish in the top 3 in Serie A?

---------------Silva
--Suso----Calhanoglu----Aubameyang
-------Kessi---Krychowiak
Rodriguez-Romagnoli-Musacchio-Conti
----------BigNoseAhole

Plus the depth options in Locateli, Lapadula, Mauri, Bonaventura, Niang, Borini, Paletta, Montolivo, Abate or whatever I don't watch that team but to me it sounds they would roll out something like this

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:48 pm

hmm

---------Kessie---Biglia---Kampl
---------------Calhanoglu
--------------Auba---Silva

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Casciavit wrote:I want a winger ffs. I don't want to see Suso and Calhangolu on the wings.

At the very least, they need to be paired with someone that is a more-direct, wide-attacker. Playing Calhanoglu and Suso together will congest things enough, as they tend to take similar positions. Someone like Keita on the opposite wing would provide a nice counter-point to the attacking midfielders, as well as effectively a partner for Adrien Silva.

Milan could probably use a more controlling CM to partner Kessie, as well. I won't pretend to be intimately familiar with Milan's squad, though. There were rumors that Locatelli was ready to make the step up last season... Judging by the links to Bigglia/Krychowiak/etc., I'm guessing that's no longer the prevailing opinion.

On a separate note:
Do you all actually think that...
1) Milan have the money left to pay the asking price for Auba?
2) at 28, he would go to a non-CL club (China might be the exception due to wages)?
3) that he'd be content to play on the wing?

Yeah... I can't see that coming off... :coffee:
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Suso always plays right wing , Calhanoglu will be playing mostly on the left-center side of the pitch , they won't be steping on each other's foot all that often , if at all . It is often the matter of speed which comes about with Calhanoglu and Suso . Well i don't know , there are faster players of course , but i wouldn't classify them as slow players , unless of course compared with some of the faster players around , then ok . Suso has sufficient burst to dribble past a player or two even , but that's about it , he either shoots or passes immediately , otherwise he gets caught. His top speed ain't anything that impressive as of yet. I expect Calhanoglu to be more or less of the same standard. That's ok with me , i expect their best to come from link up play , through balls and positioning for the foreseeable future , more so than their speed.

Other than that , our plan is to play the ball around as high and as much as we can , so the ability to control the ball and move it around fast is what we are after , not necessarily penetrating wingers who will force themselves into the box with speed , although it's always great to have that option , goes without saying. We will need some of that too and i believe Conti at least won't dissapoint in that regard , who 2/3 of the time is playing very high up the pitch anyway and also likes to step in the box when he sees an opportunity to do so . Another fast reference point will be required as to have an extra element of surprise , i guess it will be the CF who will have to assume this role.

There's also Bonaventura , who very often supports the wing as well , either to provide a link or make himself a move behind the defenders , we won't lack in options and speed i think . When Calhanoglu and Suso occupy their respective wings , their positioning and link up will be more crucial than their speed , since they will always have a fast player around them as an option to drive the ball with speed into open space , or simply infiltrate the box with high speed. And in any case , they can even do that themselves too against certain opposition , it's all about options and who you play against . I think they will do very well , no matter which formation we play .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:51 pm

As for Aubameyang. Realistically speaking , if it came down to us or Chelsea for example , it's a real possibility Auba would choose the PL champions who can surely offer him even better wages anyway , with an established identity , a team that will fight for titles and of course , participating in the Champions League. We offer a new project and a return to a place he knows well , but we are still a team in transition , Europa League at best and it's uncertain just how high are wages offer will go ; rumours are we are prepared to offer 8m , yet if comes down to strictly this , Chelsea surely can up that easily , dunno how far we would be prepared to go.

As for his position , if Aubameyang signed for Milan , he would strictly be our CF , he won't be playing for us as a winger. Whether he partners up Andre Silva , or Andre Silva backs him up for the beginnings , it remains uncertain at this point in time. One thing is certain , if he comes he will be playing CF and nothing else.

All in all , Chelsea (for instance) are definitely a more attractive destination at the moment , or so it seems. Stranger things have happened though , so who knows. I personally want Belotti for Milan , to be honest. Would be fine with Chelsea getting Auba , or maybe he goes elsewhere idk , i wouldn't mind that much. As for if Milan still has money to get him , yes of course they do.

The #yuans are infinite , i thought people understood that by know?

But ok , since we need to keep up appearances , let's say that after sales , and maybe if the latest rumours are true that the new president will inject even more to the budget , then yes we do have the money for Aubameyang . Unless competition drives the asking price through the roof , in which case i do think we will back off . Only rumours to go with but it's anything from 60m to 80m? I won't jump into any more conclusions than i have to but , i'd say if it comes down to bidding war , we may just pass on Aubameyang. There's always Belotti , at least his wages will be much more reasonable , that alone will save us a fortune compared to breaking the bank for Auba. Let's see how it plays out , but Milan is heavily interested and have the means to do it . The big question mark is what Aubameyang wants , something tells me we aren't exactly his first option these days.

Let's see , but i am excited whatever the outcome , been a while the summer mercato was this fun for me.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:15 pm

So Biglia is done. 9th signing of the window. What a ridiculous transfer campaign already, and Bonucci is a possibility apparently.

No excuses.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:58 pm

I said this in another thread, they are going to need another window to realistically challenge for a title, but they should be finishing top 3 or bust.

Besides, the midfield and defense got revamped but they still need an attacker/winger to really get them over that hump.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 pm

No excuse
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Still need a winger and a striker, until I can join the #noexcuses club
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Now i am gonna admit, my sadness about the absolute flop of the Bet Thread i created myself.

That being said i think we should use this milanista thread to propose bets about Serie A What a Face

Juve will beat Milan 2 times next season - one month sig
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 am

They're about to buy a brand new XI. Such GOAT ruthlessness.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:15 am

RealGunner wrote:No excuse

We're actually going to end up at the point where this is true
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:33 am

Casciavit wrote:Still need a winger and a striker, until I can join the #noexcuses club

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  - Page 5 Tumblr_ntwtyfwsIe1uf3rxio1_500
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:28 pm

^^^^ rofl

jokes aside , that no excuse thing is so amusing to me. I find it really funny , this i say with all sincerety and honesty.

but for a sec , let's put jokes and all aside and consider

As if , really now

a) why would we

b) to whom exactly?

I'll tell you what ALL this is , we're fixing Galliani's unbelievably huge mess. We're not spending just to compete for next season here. We're spending like ... like a worn torn country rebuilding itself. Excuse what exactly , that we won't be building the Colosseum in a day ?

All in all , i get it all and trust me , i enjoy the no excuses and all , but as long as we earn our CL place back , all these investments will have justified themselves. That's what we are doing here , building a quality team once more , not to achieve and grind ourselves points to get in there ; but for everyone to watch this team and say , "this Milan is a CL team once again"

there are NO excuses if they don't make a Milan that everyone wants in the CL . Only then and there will be no excuses.

Rest will all be banter sauce , let them come
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Biglia will have a medical today/tomorrow
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:36 pm

How much money do the have? Fookin' hell. I would love to see them rise again, though. Fantastic moves in the transfer window.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next