rincon
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
S
44 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  Empty Milan swiftly assembling a recognizable team

Post by S Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 am

Seems we're already seeing a lot of action from their new owners. Gives you an indication that Montella could be staying beyond this season.

Mussachio
Kessie
Ricardo Rodriguez
Luiz Gustavo
Fabregas
Keita
Aubameyang/Belotti/Morata/Kalinic

Apparently are the main targets for them. And this is one of their projected lineups  for next season.

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  Attachment

A mercato like this will cost them atleast  €150- €200M hence it would be a failure if they don't finish top 4 next season imo.

Hoping they qualify for EL this year because it's inevitable that we're going to see the Man United-Milan EL derby at some point. Looking forward to that tbh.

Last edited by S on Wed May 17, 2017 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  Empty Re: Milan swiftly assembling a recognizable team

Post by Firenze Wed May 17, 2017 4:12 am

> Luis Gustavo in 2017
> Abate in 20ever
> Suso rofl
> Musacchio and Rico Rod, two recognizable names for sure, but two vastly overrated players that won't take them anywhere
> Ravioli rofl
> Donnarumma - can't wait to sign him

also think Morata and Keita can do better

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  Empty Re: Milan swiftly assembling a recognizable team

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 17, 2017 6:54 am

Their new owners are vultures. They'll rather strip the club clean and leave only its bones than invest 200m.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed May 17, 2017 8:03 am

Provided Milan has something besides bones left.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 17, 2017 9:09 am

Throw some Badelj in there, he'll probably finally join them this summer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed May 17, 2017 11:20 am

That is such an awful team Laughing

As for stripping us bare like Lucifer said there's nothing to strip. Don't know why anyone would spend as much money as they did to buy us if all they're going to do is well Donna for 50 mil and then watch us burn Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed May 17, 2017 11:29 am

Balotelli is a free agent btw. :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Don't really get all the fuss about Kessie. I've only seen him play twice during the last Afcon and I must say I wasn't impressed by him in the slightest

I know 2 games isn't particularly enough ground on which to judge a player especially one who is still so young but my criticism is based off the fact I failed to recognise any aspect of his game that is outstanding
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 17, 2017 11:55 am

To me, Kessie was hyped until Gagliardini, the real star of that midfield left in January.

But it could be a good buy for Milan, certainly better than what they have currently.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed May 17, 2017 12:04 pm

in what way do you think he improves the midfield? what does he offer that we don't have already?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 17, 2017 12:31 pm

What does Milan have already in midfield? hmm

Being serious, think of him as a better version of Kucka/Pasalic/Bertolacci/Poli who is only 20 years old.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 pm

I don't see the hype with Keita Balde either. If Douglas Costa is really available for 25 million why the f arent we going for him?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Douglas Costa is trash mate, and old. Keita Balde is so much better and younger, he's on fire atm, we need him

Agreed wit Uzo on Kessie, stockpiling physical midfielders has been our forte recently, haven't a technically gifted midfielder playing for us since we signed Kaka
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  DABUZIHXcAA_bnp

Can't wait to sign him
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 pm

-------------------Donnarumma
----Semedo---Romagnoli---Musacchio---Rodriguez
------------------------Gustavo
----------------Kovacic-------Fabregas
-------Keita-------------Auba-------------Suso

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 17, 2017 2:13 pm

I would actually love to get Kovacic but I don't think Real are keen to sell are they?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed May 17, 2017 5:26 pm

I'd rather have a midfielder in the mould of Kovacic than Kessie and I don't see Kessie as being better than either Kucka or Pasalic. I think they are all in the same talent bracket only thing Kessie has above either of them Is he's younger and has more hype

Between Costa and Keita, I'd say there's actually not much of a comparison between them since they are two wingers with different skillsets and making a choice between them should be based on what the team wants from its winger. U want a winger who can score and create chances for his teammates, then Keita is your man. you want one whose duty is just to create, provide width and put a lot of pressure on the opposition fullback, the answer is Costa.

For this Milan team, seeing how scoring and creativity has been an issue all season, I'd say Keita is the more needed player between the two
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Kessie isn't an anything player.

Enter Gasperini who in his tenure in Genoa and Crotone was the master of making such "complete" (read decent in all things [but still shit overall]) in such forms such as Oliviera and Juan Manuel Vargas; quintessentially what he is known for given Gasp IS an astute tactician.

The Gagliardini making Kessie look good thing isn't a myth as its actually TRUE as find me a game without him or without Gasp using him purely to his strengths where Kesshit isn't anything but dross.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 pm

I have to Lol at this list. They won't sign half of those players, and the ones they might sign won't make them title contenders, barely top 4 contenders

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed May 17, 2017 5:56 pm

I believe we the Milan fans don't even want half of those players on that list. I for one will only welcome RicRod, Keita and any of the three listed strikers (Belotti preferably)

We don't even harbour dreams or hopes of becoming title contenders right away as top four would be the target for next season

So van deez, I'd take it you are clueless about things milan. There's no shame in that though as we have been off the radar for some years now
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 17, 2017 5:56 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:I have to Lol at this list. They won't sign half of those players, and the ones they might sign won't make them title contenders, barely top 4 contenders

This is the most accurate comment
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 17, 2017 6:06 pm

ES wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:I have to Lol at this list. They won't sign half of those players, and the ones they might sign won't make them title contenders, barely top 4 contenders

This is the most accurate comment

The objective cannot be to become title contenders in 1 year when there are 3 established teams already who are not slowing down. The objective has to be top 4.

Like the ownership said, "make Milan competitive in 4 years"
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 pm

milan fans thinking they will get Aubameyang and morata rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  C1XI-W4XAAQExzQ

Milan swiftly assembling  a recognizable team  Spongebob
MiLaN fAnS tHiNkInG tHeY wIlL gEt AuBaMeYaNg

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Unique wrote:milan fans thinking they will get Aubameyang and morata rofl rofl rofl

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next