The Demon of Carthage
zigra
Thimmy
Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
72 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 6 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by M99 Mon May 22, 2017 5:46 am

juve_gigi wrote:

THIS Juve is a machine. I haven't seen a better or equal Juve since 2003 when we went to the final and lost to Milan on penalty kicks. If Nedved had played in the final we surely would have won that game.

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 6 Large

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 6 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 22, 2017 6:06 am

M99 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

THIS Juve is a machine. I haven't seen a better or equal Juve since 2003 when we went to the final and lost to Milan on penalty kicks. If Nedved had played in the final we surely would have won that game.

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 6 Large

Yes the winner of the Ballon d'Or in 2003, which goes to the best player in Europe, would have made zero difference in the 2003 CL final if he was allowed to play in the game... rofl

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 6 Img_2210
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 22, 2017 6:44 am

3-1 Juve

Benzema
Higuain x2, Bonucci

CR will more likely than not feel Barzagli's breath on his neck all game long, i don't think he will score but he will of course manage to create occasions for his teammates.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Nedved would have made some difference but you wouldn't have "surely won". Not like Jjuve were starting a bunch of scrubitos:
Buffon, Thuram, Montero, Ferrera, Tudor, Camorensi, Tacchinardi, Zambrotta, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Davids.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Only Carvajal & Pepe are safe defenders, rest of the bunch are mistake/braincramp prone.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Ramos is the ultimate big game player though

he will step up for the final as usual
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Doc wrote:Nedved would have made some difference but you wouldn't have "surely won". Not like Jjuve were starting a bunch of scrubitos:
Buffon, Thuram, Montero, Ferrera, Tudor, Camorensi, Tacchinardi, Zambrotta, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Davids.

Add the Ballon d"Or winner to that list and the victory would have been guaranteed. Milan were lucky to even get it to penalty kicks to begin with. Juve won the league that year and Milan finished 3rd. Juve were the superior team that year in Serie A.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 24, 2017 10:40 pm

@S

started with a bit of banter but now we're on the cusp of history

forza juve UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 6 AZDLM4v
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 31, 2017 3:15 pm

Only 3 days to go ffs

For me, the Champions league is not just  a dream, it's an obsession. And that obsession is called GL and the bragging crown. Its one thing to follow a dream. Its another thing to follow an obsession. A dream is weak, impure. While an obsession is not. An obsession is all about strength, determination, sticking it up to the haters.

On June the 3rd, we are going to achieve that obsession. This is not some imaginary brass ring speech. This is reality.

In Cardiff, we're going to be GLORIOUS UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 6 AZDLM4v
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 31, 2017 3:47 pm

Would be pretty embarrassing if a player like Bale does shit all, wins another CL somehow on his home ground and then gets mentioned in the same breath as the legendary John Charles who I'm sure would be seething under his grave in case it happens.

Big reason why we need to stop Real from winning another CL apart from other reasons.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 31, 2017 3:53 pm

No idea who to support Sad

Beloved Juve or Beloved Madrid.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 31, 2017 4:08 pm

Probably the best promo I've seen so far
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 31, 2017 4:48 pm

Definitely spot on in that it is an obsession vs a winning tradition.

Also, really good promo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed May 31, 2017 7:05 pm

That's quality, I have to say

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:39 am

OK, Alves/Sandro vs. Marcelo/Carvajal cancel each other out. Casimero man marks Dybala. Who tracks back to cover Manzukic and Cuadrado on the wings? Ronaldo + who?
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:42 am

the game has Rincon winner written all over it tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:53 am

I am a neutral. I support Inter and there are only two clubs I dislike, Lazio and Juventus. I guess I dislike Lazio more than Juve. My wife was born in Madrid and supports Real Madrid. With the new CL qualification system, the coefficient doesn't matter anymore. So I really don't care who wins. But, with a Juventus win they would equal us in European cups, and that's not good. On the other hand if Madrid wins they would be the first team to win two years in a row with the CL format. Although, they and us repeated when it was the European Cup. They won 5 years in a row, as I recall. But, I do think Juventus will win this year. That's as from neutral perspective.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:36 am

A Catalan pro Juventus TV spot. Amazing.
http://video.gazzetta.it/champions-spot-anti-real-tv-catalana-polemiche-spagna/c40e2b84-4626-11e7-939e-d24d2515b219?vclk=home_generico|champions-spot-anti-real-tv-catalana-polemiche-spagna
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 am

Of course I 've 0000000000000 doubts on who supporting, Real must beat Juve. It's like to ask to a Barca fan who hopes between Real or X.
Who cares of   Serie A , I've met the fans of their leagues just on GL. Laughing
But my hopes are useless, I feel this is the Juve's year. They have basically walked during the year, incredible machine.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:43 am

How many CL's do Real need ffs Sad

Just let us win this one time please. I don't know if we'll make another final again if we go on to lose this.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:25 am

Forza Juve! Cool
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:26 am

Shame you'll probably be gone after this brother, surag.blueguy. IMO you had the best gimmick this year. You'll be missed. Smile
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:27 am

No reason to leave @S if we lose, it doesn't matter though. We are winning this cheers
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:41 am

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 6 Pjanic10

:coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:04 am

Evra!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyWtQbhjrT/
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:56 am

Casciavit wrote:Shame you'll probably be gone after this brother, surag.blueguy. IMO you had the best gimmick this year. You'll be missed. Smile

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 6 Flairrdswu

6 years was a long ass ride I guess

Hopefully RG has the dignity to induct me into the hall of fame atleast by 2045 latest
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next