Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga?

+30
futbol_bill
Thimmy
zigra
juve_gigi
RealGunner
El Blanco Madridista
Doc
Turok_TTZ
Freeza
Arquitecto
McAgger
M99
Lucifer
BarrileteCosmico
guest7
futbol
danyjr
Pedram
titosantill
Firenze
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
halamadrid2
Bankz
Warrior
The Demon of Carthage
Kaladin
rincon
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How many goals will he end up with?

Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 21 May 2017, 21:12

HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!

LEGEND :bow:

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will BenZema score 11 goals this season in la Liga?

Post by Pedram Sun 21 May 2017, 21:17

The most prolific defensive midfielder in Madrid's history.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 21 May 2017, 21:19

Pedram wrote:The most prolific defensive midfielder in Madrid's history.

What about Hierro hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun 21 May 2017, 21:22

Freeza wrote:

What about Hierro hmm

Wasn't he a center back? hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 21 May 2017, 21:24

Pedram wrote:
Freeza wrote:

What about Hierro hmm

I think he scored 21 goals as a DM one season

Sports was probably the only one alive then
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 21 May 2017, 21:35

Freeza wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Freeza wrote:

What about Hierro hmm

I think he scored 21 goals as a DM one season

Sports was probably the only one alive then

@Tito @futboll_bill hmm
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun 21 May 2017, 21:36

Forgot we had more old men here hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 21 May 2017, 21:38

Hierro is coach of my home team, Real Oviedo. He was never a DM, always a CB
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 21 May 2017, 21:39

I am pretty sure that Hierro played as a defensive midfielder before going back to CB or something like that
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 21 May 2017, 21:42

No Nick, always a CB
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 21 May 2017, 21:43

You are wrong, he played early in his career as a DM and then was moved permanently to CB in madrid by toshack, just googled it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun 21 May 2017, 21:47

The power of goal counting makes morons think their geniuses, benz scored couple important goals last couple games twists it by focusing on the amount instead, morons Proud

When a benzema goal clinches the cl trophy hope the salt doesn't kill your lot rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun 21 May 2017, 21:59

ahhh chad, welcome back. and just in time too
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun 21 May 2017, 22:03

this thread was originally 10 goals. then the goalposts were moved to 11 once he got 10. dat salt.

I best not see the title changed to 12.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 21 May 2017, 22:32

11 goals is quite enough for a DM really. Anymore and we'll start judging him by forward standards.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 21 May 2017, 22:34

BEnzema has inspired a new generation of players like Pogba, Delle, soon Solanke... DM thinking they are CFs, legend
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun 21 May 2017, 22:34

Turok_TTZ wrote:this thread was originally 10 goals. then the goalposts were moved to 11 once he got 10. dat salt.

11 goals is a poor return tbh (considering the last two came at the end) and he didn't necessarily have a fantastic season. btw i'm "only" in my mid 40s
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 21 May 2017, 22:39

Finally Karim Chadzema makes his entrance

Worry not chadito Benz just equalled Neymar's meagre 11 goals and people think he is balon d'or right pfft. Benz is much better than him. Next step is to be better than Isco, which shouldn't be that hard considering Isco is just a dribble merchant without a purpose

Someone change the title to 12 goals so that he can score in the CL pleqse
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 21 May 2017, 22:49

Physically, Benzema has been incapable of carrying form for a full season since his sports hernia in his first season.

If he comes good in the CL Final, I actually prefer this season to all but 1 of his others with RM. Why? The various issues allowed him to actually finish the season pretty strong.

Without him, we don't win against Atleti in the CL semis and he's scored 2 critical goals in the last 2 La Liga games. Played generally well in all the big games this season too.

He's 1 goal away from making it 7 straight 20+ goal seasons too (all comps).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun 21 May 2017, 22:50

titosantill wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:this thread was originally 10 goals. then the goalposts were moved to 11 once he got 10. dat salt.

11 goals is a poor return tbh (considering the last two came at the end) and he didn't necessarily have a fantastic season. btw i'm "only" in my mid 40s

I never count just the league goals, otherwise Raul would be looked in a negative light. Raul had many seasons where he didnt make double digits in the league. I always judge a cf depending on their given style. in the case of Benz, Goals, assists, workrate.

Won't deny he has had a bad season. 19 goals in all comps just one short of 20. and he could have had a lot more assists.
Benz has one more match to make it to 20 goals and change that bad season to an average one. still bad by his standards though.

But I think based on both Raul and Benz, judging by only league goals is outright foolish and blind. Besides, scoring isn't even Benzema's job. His role is support and in that regard, he has done very well. in this you cannot argue with me, otherwise the president or the captain, or CR7 would make noise and that has not happened for many years now.

While he could have done better, I am satisfied with his contributions. kinda wish he returns to standard though, he is a monster in his own right on his day. Seeing today's game, I expect Benzema to influence the CL final. Benz is on a positive streak.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun 21 May 2017, 22:56

Or maybe he literally had a shit La Liga campaign and one doesn't need to formulate excuses for him.

Also, this thread is about his La Liga "exploits" and not UCL. We Madrid fans are very grateful for his UCL contributions, well, I am. 11 goals for a main forward at Real Madrid is stuff of dog poo especially when watching Morata, a player you deem very much inferior with 15 with barely much starts.

If you wanna say his hernia cause that, sure. Whatever.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 21 May 2017, 23:01

He's only started 23 La Liga games this season Doc.  Not saying that any player can go all 38.  But you start looking at totals if a guy goes 30+ starts. Otherwise, you look at goals per start or goals per mins played.

Physically, he hasn't been good and his form has been poor. But it's not as atrocious as people make it out to be.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun 21 May 2017, 23:03

Turok_TTZ wrote:
titosantill wrote:

I never count just the league goals, otherwise Raul would be looked in a negative light. Raul had many seasons where he didnt make double digits in the league. I always judge a cf depending on their given style. in the case of Benz, Goals, assists, workrate.

Won't deny he has had a bad season. 19 goals in all comps just one short of 20. and he could have had a lot more assists.
Benz has one more match to make it to 20 goals and change that bad season to an average one. still bad by his standards though.

But I think based on both Raul and Benz, judging by only league goals is outright foolish and blind. Besides, scoring isn't even Benzema's job. His role is support and in that regard, he has done very well. in this you cannot argue with me, otherwise the president or the captain, or CR7 would make noise and that has not happened for many years now.

While he could have done better, I am satisfied with his contributions. kinda wish he returns to standard though, he is a monster in his own right on his day. Seeing today's game, I expect Benzema to influence the CL final. Benz is on a positive streak.

and raul was shit in those seasons he didn't make double figures. only reason he started was cos he was raul. in one of those seasons, michael owen was legitimately performing better than him, but they chose to bench figo instead. i look at goals but i also look at performances. and you can have a beastly performance in 3 crucial games in the whole year, doesn't mean your year was fantastic

back in those days i was one of the few who wanted raul out asap when he started fumbling, i couldn't with a straight face say he was amazing in those years cos he was far from it.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun 21 May 2017, 23:07

he was the last galactico to leave, but if we are to be honest with ourselves, raul probably should have been the first galactico out. it doesn't take anything away from his legendary status, cos we had years where he could carry the team on his back in tough games...but from 03/04 to like 07 he was really poor. he had a bit of a resurgence after, especially at schalke, but he wasn't the great one anymore
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun 21 May 2017, 23:08

you and I will disagree then. Raul is much more than his goals. even in his last years I still wanted him to remain, even at Benz/Higuain's expense. Raul has always been a top class cf. even if he isn't a stat padder.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun 21 May 2017, 23:12

And btw, I'm saying Benzema has been poor this season because he hasn't been anywhere as good in buildup as he usually is. His control is nowhere near where it used to be either.

BUT, if you had to choose a good year + poor end of the season OR a poor season + good finish to the season... I'd take the later due to our current squad. With our depth, we didn't need a prime Benz this season. However, we have needed him in the recent key games.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next