Serie A players of the year

2 posters

Go down

Serie A players of the year Empty Serie A players of the year

Post by rincon Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:16 am

With only 6 games to play the performances pretty much are what they are. Who have been the best players this season for you guys?

I'll throw some names and some lists just in my opinion, taking into account how good they were but also how much they have played (some players have been injured for long times so they feature less and make less impact).

GK: Buffon
For me its clear. Buffon has once again been huge. Juve haven't conceded too much at the back but when they do Buffon comes to the rescue every time. Szczesny, Donnarumma podium.

Def: Bonucci
Beast of a season. Extremely reliable in defense and creating play. Caldara, Fazio podium.

Mid: Hamsik
Fantastic season by Hamsik who is an amazing midfielder in his prime. One of the pillars of Napoli's wonderful play and their most irreplaceable player. Nainggolan, Pjanic podium.

FW: Belotti
This one was hard because of so many forwards performing so well. Belotti in the end wins it for me since his team is significantly worse than the ones where the other top strikers play. 25 goals and 5 assist for Torino in 29 games. Breaking all sorts of records and tied for capocannonieri. Gomez, Higuain podium.

Team of the year

Gomez - Belotti
Insigne - Hamsik - Nainggolan - Anderson
Sandro - Caldara - Bonucci - Zappacosta
Buffon
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Serie A players of the year Empty Re: Serie A players of the year

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:18 pm

---------------Buffon
Hysaj---Bonucci---Fazio---Alex Sandro
--Hamsik---Gagliardini---Nainggolan
-----Mertens--Belotti---Gomez

Bench: Salah, Milinkovic-Savic, Bernardeschi, Toreirra, Chiellini, Barreca, Shezney
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down