Cruyff Academy Wannabes vs 5 Time European Champions.

5 posters

Go down

Cruyff Academy Wannabes vs 5 Time European Champions. Empty Cruyff Academy Wannabes vs 5 Time European Champions.

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 pm

No match thread for the epic match smh. Took liberty to make one. I hope you guys don't mind.

Liverpool: Mignolet; Clyne, Matip, Klavan, Milner; Can, Lallana, Wijnaldum; Mane, Coutinho, Firmino

Substitutes: Karius, Lovren, Lucas, Moreno, Alexander-Arnold, Woodburn, Origi

Man City: Caballero; Fernandinho, Stones, Otamendi, Clichy; Toure; Sane, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling; Aguero

Substitutes: Bravo, Sagna, Kolarov, Fernando, A. Garcia, Nolito, Iheanacho

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Cruyff Academy Wannabes vs 5 Time European Champions. Empty Re: Cruyff Academy Wannabes vs 5 Time European Champions.

Post by iftikhar Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Lucifer wrote:No match thread for the epic match smh. Took liberty to make one. I hope you guys don't mind.

Liverpool: Mignolet; Clyne, Matip, Klavan, Milner; Can, Lallana, Wijnaldum; Mane, Coutinho, Firmino

Man City: Caballero; Fernandinho, Stones, Otamendi, Clichy; Toure; Sane, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling; Aguero

Will worship you if we win. Will castigate you for anything less. :coffee:

No pressure Thumbs up
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cruyff Academy Wannabes vs 5 Time European Champions. Empty Re: Cruyff Academy Wannabes vs 5 Time European Champions.

Post by iftikhar Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:10 am

iftikhar wrote:
Lucifer wrote:No match thread for the epic match smh. Took liberty to make one. I hope you guys don't mind.

Will worship you if we win. Will castigate you for anything less. :coffee:

No pressure Thumbs up
Clubber Clubber Clubber
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:48 am

Great result, I missed the game and apparently we played well.
A draw is good enough.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Nishankly wrote:Great result, I missed the game and apparently we played well.
A draw is good enough.

We played okay. Not sure that I would say we played "well".

We allowed City a lot of the ball and conceded a fair number of good chances. Not to mention a few chances missed on our end, as well... (If you haven't seen Lallana's miss, don't go looking for it. It will haunt you.)

All-in-all, I felt that 1-1 was fair on the day. The only disappointment is that I felt we didn't play up to the standard of our previous performances against top 6 opposition.

Oh, and Toure should've been off in the first half for a horror challenge on Can.
Cruyff Academy Wannabes vs 5 Time European Champions. Vlcsnap-2017-03-19-16h52m53s244-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqtR1WRZ4lb6BOb1-FBRpn-lFGGjcI28awSNtOPAVs6pc
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Great result, I missed the game and apparently we played well.
A draw is good enough.

We played okay. Not sure that I would say we played "well".

We allowed City a lot of the ball and conceded a fair number of good chances. Not to mention a few chances missed on our end, as well... (If you haven't seen Lallana's miss, don't go looking for it. It will haunt you.)

All-in-all, I felt that 1-1 was fair on the day. The only disappointment is that I felt we didn't play up to the standard of our previous performances against top 6 opposition.

Oh, and Toure should've been off in the first half for a horror challenge on Can.
Cruyff Academy Wannabes vs 5 Time European Champions. Vlcsnap-2017-03-19-16h52m53s244-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqtR1WRZ4lb6BOb1-FBRpn-lFGGjcI28awSNtOPAVs6pc

I did see that unfortunately in the highlights, I would have smashed something had I seen that live.

If you remember we used the same tactics against City at Anfield as well. We allowed them to work the ball most of the game after scoring in the first 10 minutes. Maybe Klopp used the same tactics.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm

I thought gini and can both had good games
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down