Hapless_Hans
M99
Warrior
Firenze
RealGunner
32 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Leicester have sacked Claudio Ranieri - Page 3 Empty Re: Leicester have sacked Claudio Ranieri

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:55 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Club has to move forward now, really commendable decision.

Leicester have sacked Claudio Ranieri - Page 3 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169

When will it be our turn

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leicester have sacked Claudio Ranieri - Page 3 Empty Re: Leicester have sacked Claudio Ranieri

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:57 pm

When someone wants to hire Wenger hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Ranieri to Arsenal in the summer imo.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Why do you have that rat as your avatar?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 pm

He actually does look like a drowned rat lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:Why do you have that rat as your avatar?

For comedic effect. hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He actually does look like a drowned rat lmao.

Looks like a 14 year old going through an emo phase.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:02 pm

An Emo rat hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:40 pm

If they hire a Marco Silva or Clement as opposed to a big Sam they'll stay up. However, it's never easy to make the change at this point in the season.

they can't do worse than they are right now.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:48 am

Leicester was a team that was on a knife's edge between an EPL champion and a relegation candidate last year.  Any small disruption in personnel was bound to return the club to its natural position of relegation candidate.  Not really Ranieri's fault. And, he will go down as the only manager to have ever won the EPL for Leicester from now until forever. Build him a statue in front of the stadium.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:57 am

Sad but at the end of the day, sometimes the club needs a new voice, a new philosophy. Its rare for any team in the world, in any sport to have one coach or manager with the same voice and approach come in with the same ideas over and over and have the team buy into it. At the end of the day having a new voice can be a big motivator for the team.

It has happened to Klopp at BVB and now Ranieri at Leicester.
It happens and so is life.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:14 am

Klopp left BVB himself. They didn't sack him.

Leicester disrespectfully sacked Ranieri with awful timing.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:42 am

Football is so full of drama and unbelievable events, who would have thought after last season he wouldnt even last another season before being sacked, just amazing.

Leicester did pull out some performances on occasions this season but in many matches I saw they just were so different to last season and some players just seem completely lost and lost confidence. Just goes to show how difficult it is at this level.

From real high to real lows, I guess we should thank Ranieri for the historic last season though, and good luck in his next job.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:53 am

Don't call me James wrote:Klopp left BVB himself. They didn't sack him.

Klopp improved his results significantly in the 2nd half of the season or he would've found himself sacked too. Meanwhile Leicester have scored 0 goals in the last 6 PL games (since December) and are 2 points away from 20th.

It's funny to see how more offended other fans are compared to Leicester fans Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:01 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Glory wrote:Its the players fault not his. What can he do if they simply refuse to turn up week and week out.

Make them turn up like every good manager should.

Motivation is part of the job description, something he's clearly failed to do.

It's very easy to blame the players, but the reality is he has a history of being unable to self-motivate and everything going to shit once his teams go on a bad run.

Every  top level manager has to be able to do this, he's never shown he can.

Only in football where the manager basically fails to self motivate his employees and it's not considered a failure on his part.

This is so untrue. See, great manager doesnt necessarily equate to  players always will delivering. Especially players of today who are nothing but spoilt brats who will have all the benefits as opposed to a manager. What you are saying was true once ,but not anymore sadly. Even a prick like Jose couldnt get the Chelsea players, (who are miles ahead btw in terms of  quality to their Leicester counterparts) to put in at least minimum required shift last season. After a bad start they were just in free fall and none of them seemed to give a bleep and were basically like dying to get Mou sacked.

Ranieri on the other hand first of all is not a cnut ala mou who will throw his players under the bus and people need to understand that. His motivational approach will be different and is kinda father figure more than a strict disciplinarian.
I have heard there are factions within that LC side, like 1 headed by Morgan and that they are pulling the strings from behind. If its actually true then lol never mind Ranieri even Pep or Conte wont be able to do shit with this group of players.

Then you have such piss poor quality players such as Morgan and Simpson who by some miracle performed like Gods last season. They have waned massively since that.

The blame has to be 60% on players for their attitude and effort, 30% on the board for not addressing this issue earlier one way or the other (At this point in time, there might not be another option than to sack him, yea probably. But they shouldnt have allowed this wound to fester this much.) and only 10% on Ranieri for poor buys.

Ungrateful poses should go down and I will cheer every defeat they suffer from hereon. Fckin Morgan and fcking Huth! Mad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:20 am

urbaNRoots wrote:

Klopp improved his results significantly in the 2nd half of the season or he would've found himself sacked too. Meanwhile Leicester have scored 0 goals in the last 6 PL games (since December) and are 2 points away from 20th.

It's funny to see how more offended other fans are compared to Leicester fans Laughing

Thats because Leicester fans are bleep idiots who somehow think bloody Nigel Pearson was the real reason (for mysteriously laying the foundation or some shit) why their side lifted the title last year. Laughing The cnuts were blabbering on their poverty forum that their team is so brimming with quality that they would have won the title even if it was Pearson.
Embarrassing bunch, really.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:07 am

urbaNRoots wrote:

Probably even Ranieri himself agrees with his sacking in a way
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:59 pm

Ranieri's statement Sad

Yesterday my dream died.

After the euphoria of last season and being crowned Premier League champions, all I dreamt of was staying with Leicester City, the club I love, for always.

Sadly this was not to be. I wish to thank my wife Rosanna and all my family for their never-ending support during my time at Leicester.

My thanks go to Paolo and Andrea, who accompanied me on this wonderful journey. To Steve Kutner [Ranieri's agent], Robespierre [his GL agent] and Franco Granello [his Italian agent] for bringing me the opportunity to become a champion.

Mostly I have to thank Leicester City Football Club. The adventure was amazing and will live with me forever.

Thank you to all the journalists and the media who came with us and enjoyed reporting on the greatest story in football.

My heartfelt thanks to everybody at the club, all the players, the staff, everybody who was there and was part of what we achieved. But mostly to the supporters. You took me into your hearts from day one and loved me. I love you too.

No-one can ever take away what we together have achieved, and I hope you think about it and smile every day the way I always will.

It was a time of wonderfulness and happiness that I will never forget. It's been a pleasure and an honour to be a champion with all of you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39083953

Classy till the end.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Mancini has rejected the job offer.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:08 pm

RealGunner wrote:Ranieri's statement Sad

Yesterday my dream died.

After the euphoria of last season and being crowned Premier League champions, all I dreamt of was staying with Leicester City, the club I love, for always.

Sadly this was not to be. I wish to thank my wife Rosanna and all my family for their never-ending support during my time at Leicester.

My thanks go to Paolo and Andrea, who accompanied me on this wonderful journey. To Steve Kutner [Ranieri's agent], Robespierre [his GL agent] and Franco Granello [his Italian agent] for bringing me the opportunity to become a champion.

Mostly I have to thank Leicester City Football Club. The adventure was amazing and will live with me forever.

Thank you to all the journalists and the media who came with us and enjoyed reporting on the greatest story in football.

My heartfelt thanks to everybody at the club, all the players, the staff, everybody who was there and was part of what we achieved. But mostly to the supporters. You took me into your hearts from day one and loved me. I love you too.

No-one can ever take away what we together have achieved, and I hope you think about it and smile every day the way I always will.

It was a time of wonderfulness and happiness that I will never forget. It's been a pleasure and an honour to be a champion with all of you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39083953

Classy till the end.

Leicester have sacked Claudio Ranieri - Page 3 Latest?cb=20160605033409
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:17 pm

They must build him a statue in front of the stadium.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:36 pm

RealGunner wrote:Tbf, Players massively let down Ranieri time and time again. Although his transfers were a bit shit.

No idea why he thought Wes Morgan, Danny *bleep* simpson and Robert Huth will continue with their fake form.

Ndidi flopped too. Failed to replace Kante properly.

No idea why you aren't winning EPL titles since you are so good at reading and understanding anything.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Have won A LOT of EPL titles on FIFA and FM. Try again.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Upon further thought this is how I think this will play out.

Next week Leicester will. Be revealed to have committed doping all through last season. They stopped this season after fears of being found out. Ranieri was fired over this upcoming scoop.

Leicester will have their title removed and awarded to Arsenal instead. Lessterpoli will save Wenger's job, ensuring him another 12 year contract.

Lesster will be automatically relegated and not permitted to come up again for 5 years.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Leicester will have their title removed and awarded to Arsenal instead.
am sure Arsenal will find a way to screw that as well. Once friendzoned always friendzoned.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:56 pm

i want sevilla to thrash them
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next