dronte
Warrior
rincon
Hapless_Hans
10 posters

Go down

Mark Clattenburg Denunciation Thread Empty Mark Clattenburg Denunciation Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:00 pm

The guy is a horrorshow of a referee, absolutely shocking.

Gets consistently every single big call wrong in every game.
Both the yellow and and the penalty call were wrong today, the latter outrageously wrong. Ruined what was shaping up to be a fantastic game. What a pos. *bleep* clown.

Likes to act important and English by letting all kinds of challenges go, theatrically extending his arms while doing a squat. Only then to be completely erratic and petty all of a sudden.

He also seems to be the kind of referee to get off on a stadium being against him, and seems to be actively seeking this kind of titillation by making outrageous calls. Reminds me of some insufferable Basketball BuLi referees when I was a kid.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Mark Clattenburg Denunciation Thread Empty Re: Mark Clattenburg Denunciation Thread

Post by rincon Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Consistently shit ref
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Mark Clattenburg Denunciation Thread Empty Re: Mark Clattenburg Denunciation Thread

Post by Warrior Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:12 pm

he was trigger happy with the cards tonight: the red card is arguable and Evra's yellow was bs

About the penalty well i tend to say it was a very dumb move from the defender. You pull the shirt of your opponent right in front of the ref, what else can happen ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Warrior wrote:he was trigger happy with the cards tonight: the red card is arguable and Evra's yellow was bs

About the penalty well i tend to say it was a very dumb move from the defender. You pull the shirt of your opponent right in front of the ref, what else can happen ?

It's a bad joke. If that's a penalty you'll need to give 3 penalties every corner kick.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Warrior wrote:he was trigger happy with the cards tonight: the red card is arguable and Evra's yellow was bs

It's a bad joke. If that's a penalty you'll need to give 3 penalties every corner kick.

Agreed it was soft, and also real dumb by the defender given how the game was being refereed. Like Warrior says, Clattenburg was shit, but he was consistent about his cards and calls for both teams.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Yet noone is talking about the utter disgrace red card of Joao Pereira Smile

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:26 pm

dronte wrote:Yet noone is talking about the utter disgrace red card of Joao Pereira Smile

Don't deflect. If you want to talk about some other red card or referee, make a thread or do it in the Real group thread.

I didn't see their game so I obviously am not talking about it.

Fact is you got gifted knockouts qualification today by a joke referee.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:27 pm

That's what Uefa does when they want a result, Sevilla was hammering them away and suddenly the game was turned upside down bu Clattencorruption. One of the most disgusting games in this round of Uefa Corruption League.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
dronte wrote:Yet noone is talking about the utter disgrace red card of Joao Pereira Smile

Don't deflect. If you want to talk about some other red card or referee, make a thread or do it in the Real group thread.

It's not a fact, it's your opinion, big difference.

He has always been a joke referee that's true, the peno call was weird, second yellow slightly soft but that's it. Seen a lot worse

Harmonica wrote:That's what Uefa does when they want a result, Sevilla was hammering them away and suddenly the game was turned upside down bu Clattencorruption. One of the most disgusting games in this round of Uefa Corruption League.

Hammering = 1 shot on goal and 1 shot off goal hmm

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:28 pm

The peno is "weird" if you receive him, if you concede him it's more like "disgusting"
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Gifted the knockouts even though we would qualify regardless if we lost Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:The peno is "weird" if you receive him, if you concede him it's more like "disgusting"

Can't be that disguisting as long as there is a clear foul in front of the referee. I agree most refs don't call it as there was no direct involvement with the play, but we had it the other way around as well this season already, can't remember anyone screaming for corruption and stuff after (not talking about you personally, obviously)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Perreira punched or for the very least struck Kovacic in the mid section which both the linesman and the ref saw. Easiest red card decision that ref ever have to make.

Not sure why Dronte brought it up here.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:57 am

Best referee in the world
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:27 am

Two legit yellow card fouls equals a red card. Anyone who knows football can understand this. Not sure what the whining is about. That second yellow was legit as it was a clear foul. I've seen yellow cards issued for far less than that.

As for the penalty although that type of foul is not called very often it is a foul nonetheless so it was a legit penalty call. The problem for the Sevilla player is the referee saw the foul and so called it accordingly. I've seen it called before AGAINST Juve so it wasn't such a shocker call to me.

Sevilla is actually a very good team. I would say they are better than every Italian team other than a healthy Juve. They beat Atletico and gave Barca a run for their money. They will be dangerous in the knockout rounds.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:09 pm

very level headed and composed referee :bow:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Added Mark Clattenburg into a list of corrupted refs, for betting purposes. Reason

Mark Clattenburg 22.11.16 SEV-JUV

Juventus is outplayed trailing 1-0.
Juventus player hits Sevilla player in the head, leads to Sevilla yellow.
Gives another soft yellow for the same Sevilla player.
Gives extremely soft penalty for Juventus just to tie the game in the end of first half.
Juventus wins 1-3.

Motive: Uefa money.

Don't see this necessarily as a bias for Juventus as a team, but more as a giving high priority to a "money" team.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:48 pm

The funniest thing about Clattencnut is that when the home fans start to rile him up once he's made any questionable calls, he only gets worse from thereon and deliberately gives one bad call after another for the rest of the match to the extent he will make sure the home team will drop points.
The guy craves for attention and is easily one of the biggest scumbags in world football right now.

I thought I wont waste time blaming referees (cos its a pointless chore, thats why) from hereon but since its this cnut I simply cant hold myself back, sorry.
And its not like he has bias to one particular team, its just as if he is in that mood he will behave as if he can fck up any team, big or small. Mostly the guy just wants attention and fame. Proper a-hole!

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:05 pm

@harmonica, do you actually really keep a list of corrupt referees? As in, you've got some sort of text document with names, which you then open, type 'Marc Clattenburg' into the next line, then save and exit?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum