Myesyats
Lucifer
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona Empty La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:40 pm

La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona Celta-Vigo-vs-Barca

For the Blaugrana, this fixture very much represents a return to the scene of the crime; last season we visited Balaidos and suffered immensely. Inspired by a superb performance from Nolito, Celta taught us a footballing lesson at the start of last season. The final score on the night was 4-1, but in many respects that flattered Barcelona – all this in spite of Enrique fielding a strong starting line-up

FORM GUIDE

Barcelona: LWWDWW

Celta: LDDWWW

LAST MEETING

FC Barcelona 6-1 Celta Vigo – 14th February 2016 – La Liga

Luis Suarez was the undoubted star of the night on this mild February evening, as the Uruguayan bagged himself a hat-trick and selflessly laid on two more goals for his colleagues in a superlative second-half performance.

LIKELY LINE-UPS

Barcelona (4-3-3): ter Stegen; Roberto, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Busquets, Rakitić, Iniesta; Rafinha, Suarez, Neymar

Celta (4-2-3-1): Alvarez; Mallo, Gomez, Cabral, Castro; Hernández, Fontas; Wass, Rossi, Sisto; Aspas

EDIT

BARCA final lineup

La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona Ctx7VTSWYAAsLSS

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:09 pm

Need to capitalize on RM's slip up

Forza Barca!!
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona

Post by Bankz Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:19 pm

I'm usually pessimistic like everyone knows but I'm going on a limb to say that we'll give celta the beating of their lives..

We'll be 3-0 by half time and probably end the game 5-2, 4-0 or there about. Lordmar or suarez will probably get a hattrick. With Lordmar going full beast mode and prove to the club once and for all why we need to ship of the evil dictator on our way to topping the evil club :bow: :bow:

... And yeah, I know I probably jinxed it and I hope its not Neymar that ends up being sold after this game Very Happy

Btw I expect this post to be the most requoted post of all time on GL.. Very Happy

Last edited by Bankz on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:21 pm

I imagine the shitstorm after missmar misses barcas first penalty of the season Very Happy yeah, come at me scrubs Very Happy
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Neymar fouled.... AGAIN!!! Man how was that not a yellow card?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Team plays like without soul but Busquets/Mathieu are obvious weak links. Need to be dropped
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Jesus!!!! WADAFAK!!!!!!!! Turn my face away and its 3 *bleep* zero? So, it'll basically be 4-0 at celta for 2 straight years now? :facepalm:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Bankz wrote:Jesus!!!! WADAFAK!!!!!!!! Turn my face away and its 3 *bleep* zero? So, it'll basically be 4-0 at celta for 2 straight years now? :facepalm:

lmao at the reverse jinx
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:18 am

Busquets is so out of form this season. Not sure Gomes is a DM, maybe it's time we try Mascherano at DM until Busquets regains form. He just isn't clicking.

Mathieu and Mascherano have been utter shit at CB this season. Damn shame Umtiti is out injured (good thing we got a international break coming up, so we don't miss too many games without him). They should seriously consider using Marlon at CB until Umtiti returns because as of now neither Mascherano or Mathieu seem to have any kind of answers at CB.

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:04 am

ever since busquets got his renewal he's been dog shit
MatS, mathieu, alba all bad games

pique and iniesta showing how important they are and some idiots want to replace iniesta Laughing

but whatever these games happened, it happened last season.
the positives from this game is that the game was lost based more on individual errors more so than the opponent out playing us.

messi can't come back soon enough
also lets lay to rest the rumor that neymar and suarez step up in messi's absence..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:39 am

windkick wrote:They should seriously consider using Marlon at CB until Umtiti returns because as of now neither Mascherano or Mathieu seem to have any kind of answers at CB.

Marlon just recently got his visa to play for us, and played his first game for barca b..
impressed alot i believe he'll play a big role next season when one or both mathieu and mascherano leaves, not everyone can adjust as quick as umtiti and playing for the B team might be a good place for him right now

but luckily umtiti should be back for next la liga fixture.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:30 am

"All we needed were good rotational players to have more depth, and we've done that".

Stupidest statements ever.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:54 am

free_cat wrote:"All we needed were good rotational players to have more depth, and we've done that".

Stupidest statements ever.

They laughed at us when we said that

You guys are lucky we suck too. Where's your boy paco at again donuts? Don't worry.. I'll give him more time and he'll still be trash, because he is a pure poacher with a nice turn towards goal and nothing else

Buying all these new youngsters instead of promoting them is your long term problem. Selling Grimaldo, munir, buying scrubs like paco and Gomes, and turan? Where has your philosophy gone? I'm surprised I'm gonna say this but I admired you guys for the way you had an identity and style.

Messi is so damn good that he has covered Enrique's ass with his brilliance time and time again (Suarez too)

Ronaldo has done it for zizou, although with his goals really and not much brilliance. Still, the flaws of both managers are becoming apparent
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:11 am

None of our signings is fit to start for us (maybe Umtiti).

Also, Luis Enrique should come out and explain why he rotates three very important starters, especially both our starting midfielders, just before NT break. Is it so important to leave Rakitic, Mascherano and Iniesta rested for the national teams?

Second time we lose points because of excessive rotations, and this time it made less sense as Celta away is a hard match and afterwards there's a frigging NT break!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:46 am

When you see barcelona play without messi it looks like they dont have any idea what they are doing. Just randomly passing the ball around.
Well many facts about Messi turned into myth actually.
Like Neymar is better player without Messi.
Team concedes many goals because Messi doesnt help defense. (always said running your ass off is overrated).
Suarez can score 50 goals even without Messi.
lets stop it and admire messi - main playmaker and scorer of the team
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:51 am

As i said Neymar doesnt play better without Messi. The last season between october and november Neymar was in the form of his life. It was not because Messi was injured. Im still waiting that shape from Neymar. Probably never will happen again as he got older and lost many things mentally and physically. Best years for a dribbler-runner is between 18 and 22. After that it goes down.its true for all players.

You will remind me that messi didnt lose anything but messi was far better dribbler-runner between 18 and 22. he was like bullet. Now he uses tricks or body feints to get past people. before he needed nothing.just press the gas and go through 5 players
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:46 pm

We lost 4-1 to celta last season WITH MESSI and people were cooler about that than 4-3 WITHOUT MESSI ffs calm your tits
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Busquets' ball-clearance success rate per season

La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona Ctyvov3W8AElgKG

This is mostly the problem
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:10 pm

the lols when the people who made mistakes were not the new signings but the players we already had... but yeah sure it's the new rotational player's faults Laughing
idiots are their finest
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:11 pm

if only we had pogba on iniesta's role despite him being our second best player in just 45 minutes.

or if only we had munir in suarez's position!! we would of never lost!!!

logic.... none was used with those idiot posters
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Ter Stegen, Mathieu, Busq had HORRID Games.

Pique and Iniesta tried their ass off.

Suarez, Rafinha and Nerman were nothing to write home about.

Turan was pretty good I must say
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:47 pm

The problem was conceding 4 goals. That's the extent of it. Defense is a disaster. Injuries haven't helped, but still.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Myesyats wrote:We lost 4-1 to celta last season WITH MESSI and people were cooler about that than 4-3 WITHOUT MESSI ffs calm your tits
same story cant happen twice. Last season it was a surprise shock. This season team already knew it and went for the revenge. You play stronger in revenge match. Without Messi it didnt happen. This is what im talking about
Also i dont talk about 1 game. In general team looks headless chickens
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sivart Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:39 pm

Myesyats wrote:Busquets' ball-clearance success rate per season

La Liga: Celta Vigo vs FC Barcelona Ctyvov3W8AElgKG

This is mostly the problem

It is. Busquets is in the worst form of his life.
Sivart
Sivart
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:18 am

Bankz wrote:I'm usually pessimistic like everyone knows but I'm going on a limb to say that we'll give celta the beating of their lives..

We'll be 3-0 by half time and probably end the game 5-2, 4-0 or there about. Lordmar or suarez will probably get a hattrick. With Lordmar going full beast mode and prove to the club once and for all why we need to ship of the evil dictator on our way to topping the evil club :bow: :bow:

... And yeah, I know I probably jinxed it and I hope its not Neymar that ends up being sold after this game Very Happy

Btw I expect this post to be the most requoted post of all time on GL.. Very Happy

Wonderful post.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next