Winter is Coming
titosantill
Doc
VanDeezNuts
guest7
33 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen - Page 16 Empty Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by sportsczy Wed May 03, 2017 7:50 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Loll attributing win streak to playing Varane Laughing

We had an unbeaten streak that ended because Benz thought he was a trequatista and it was further confirmed when Zaza sent Varane to the treatment room

We had an unbeaten run, and it didn't matter who we started because we scored alot of last min goals.

We have kept 9 clean sheets in all competitions this season lol. Atleti have that amount in CL only nevermind the league

All of which were achieved with him in the lineup. We haven't had a clean sheet when he's been out this season. Pepe's been injured mostly too or rusty... and Nacho isn't up to par.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen - Page 16 Empty Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by FennecFox7 Wed May 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Nacho is a better fullback then cb tbh
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 03, 2017 10:01 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Nacho is a better fullback then cb tbh

Definitely.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Lol we had a clean sheet against Alaves and Espanyol without Varane. And Nacho has been the CB in 6 of those clean sheets and played at least a half in all of our other clean sheets. Nacho is a better CB than Varane easily. But Pepe is superior to both. Now that he is back he should get all the match practice he needs in order to be ready against Juve
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 03, 2017 11:08 pm

wow.... the nonsense you hear on this forum sometimes.  Nacho better than Varane :facepalm:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 10, 2017 3:46 pm

21 players have played over 1000 minutes this season...  last time Real Madrid did this and had success?  Don't remember lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 10, 2017 3:57 pm

There is a player though who played 1000 more minutes than he should have
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Sports, we might win this but you owe us an apology after that PK Varane stupidly gave up. Either you or Varane need to write one.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 10, 2017 9:07 pm

He's only been back 2 games. That's one of those things where you always make the play... but you're a half a step slower due to rustiness.

If he does it two weeks from now after 4-5 games, then yes.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun May 21, 2017 5:38 am

Don Carlo has praised Zidane's work here. I think there can be no doubt now.

at the same time Don Carlo also said he would also pick Benz ahead of Morata as he is the better man to partner with CR7. Reminding all the obvious truth even if it hurts.

I look forward to the summer though. Tough decisions to make. and good god no mbappe cristiano connection. I rather not have mbappe meet the same fate as Benz.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 21, 2017 5:35 pm

When people say that they aren't giving enough credit to Ronaldo. He is the best player in the world, he has been partnered with all kinds of strikers and has done well. What he needs isn't an obstacle but players to provide for him hence why we need to support him with 5 midfielders
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 21, 2017 5:42 pm

He's only been paired with Benzema since his 2nd year at Madrid lol.  He had nowhere near the same scoring record at Man U or Portugal NT.  In fact, his scoring stats jumped in his 2nd year at Madrid when he started being mostly paired with Benz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 21, 2017 5:54 pm

Ronaldo has played with Adebayour, Chicha, Morata and even Isco and he has never found it difficult to score. You don't become as good as he is by having a red carpet pulled out for you. Reminds me of all the excuses people pull out for why Messi has been so effective from Xaviesta, to playing as false 9 to Alves etc etc

Pulling out all these excuses make people feel better about themselves when they support an ineffective player. And all they do is just disrespecting the greatness of the player in question. Ronaldo is as complete as it gets he can have a traffic cone next to him (lets face it he already has) and he'd still smash the goals in. The team might suffer if his partner is as lazy as him but he won't
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 21, 2017 6:32 pm

OK SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY DANILO IS STARTING OVER NACHO?????????????????????????
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Oh please. All the important games and 80-90% overall was played next to Benz.

Just look at the numbers. I don't want to waste time typing them out. They're all out there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 21, 2017 6:34 pm

guest7 wrote:OK SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY DANILO IS STARTING OVER NACHO?????????????????????????

Because we don't have Nacho for the CL final and you need to build Danilo's confidence as much as possible. If he struggles, they'll bring Nacho on.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Why don't we have Nacho for the CL final? hmm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun May 21, 2017 6:38 pm

In any case, Mbappe would not meet the same case as Benzema... Mbappe seems to have different instincts and personality while Benzema has always more or less been a support player in attitude and skills.

And lets not overrate Benzema's contributions either, i don't think it can be argued that 5 "midfielders" surrounding Ronaldo instead of two forwards next to him wouldnt be better for the team.

Of course Benz is a better partner than Morata, but that isn't saying too much imo. Benz at his best is world class, sometimes looked the part against Barca and other top competition, but he should also feel grateful he's gotten as far as he has as a starter.

Last edited by The Madrid One on Sun May 21, 2017 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 21, 2017 6:44 pm

So we're back at attributing Ronaldo's greatness and accolades to that scrub Benzema ? Laughing

He didn't hit 50 in his first season because he got injured for 2-3 months if that's the only argument you can bring. he still scored 33 in 35 in his first season playing with the likes of granero rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Benzema was a flop his first season. Don't belittle legendary Cristiano again
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 21, 2017 8:01 pm

No.  But i do think it's important to have a player that is:
1- a WC threat to score which Benz has been all but this season.  So defenders can't leave him to just focus on CR.  
2- a team player who doesn't have an alpha personality.  Most top CFs cannot function without being the top scoring option.
3- can play in space and make the pass.

Benz has 179 goals and 89 assists in close to 8 seasons with Real Madrid.  6 of those seasons were elite without the shadow of a doubt (I don't care what trolls say on this).  It's not nothing.  That's an average of 22.5 goals and 11 assists per season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 pm

To quote the great Sir Alex Ferguson:

Ronaldo could play for Stockport County and score a hat-trick

Benzema helping him out to score Laughing

If anything that lazy joke for a CF has benefited from playing alongside one of the greatest goalscorers in the history of the game. Had he been the focal point, he would've been fired from the get go and wouldn't have lasted this long at Madrid.

These excuses for Benzema are as believable and logical as me being the king of Norway.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon May 22, 2017 3:10 am

Saw this elsewhere so I can't take credit but- Zidane, the best thing to happen to Real Madrid since... Zidane

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:No.  But i do think it's important to have a player that is:
1- a WC threat to score which Benz has been all but this season.  So defenders can't leave him to just focus on CR.  
2- a team player who doesn't have an alpha personality.  Most top CFs cannot function without being the top scoring option.
3- can play in space and make the pass.

Benz has 179 goals and 89 assists in close to 8 seasons with Real Madrid.  6 of those seasons were elite without the shadow of a doubt (I don't care what trolls say on this).  It's not nothing.  That's an average of 22.5 goals and 11 assists per season.

This cl final proves that people on this forum don't know anything going on in the pitch, what benzema criticism today?

He was every where he needed to be made all the right plays, and got no support from anyone, cr went out of his way not to pass him 3 times just turned the ball over for no reason just like the clasico, the commentators said nothing but benzema takes one shot instead of passing to isco they point it out immediately wow, footy is so stupid these days I swear everything is so plastic even the live game coverage.

Every big game this season the team isn't giving benzema any real looks at all, same most games and asual everyone glossmes over cause their too stupid or petty to say something, instead write trash posts making shit up along the way, benzema is Moron if he stays another season he gets no respect at all, that scrub isco trying to shoot than pass to him soooo amazing whoo joke of a fanbase.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:45 pm

ummm actually he had a chance at the end that he should have passed back to marcelo or isco but instead had the defender block the tame shot.....i'm not mad at that.

and you have also been critical of cristiano who has been nothing but a beast in these closing stages for us. isco too has greatly improved. so chill out, its not like benz had the best of seasons by any standards. calma
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:15 pm

This thread like I have been saying for months now is a mockery of all we have achieved.

Can we finally give this thread the axe? I never doubted Zidane for a second. these triumphs... they take time and we will stumble. but patience pays off when everything falls into place.

Glory to Zidane and his tactical acumen, man management, and overall class.

I will not forget this moment for as long as I live.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next