Warrior
Freeza
S
Lucifer
Kaladin
30 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Offical Goal Legacy Betting Thread 2016/17 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Offical Goal Legacy Betting Thread 2016/17

Post by Kaladin Sat May 20, 2017 11:46 pm

No pay

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

The Offical Goal Legacy Betting Thread 2016/17 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Offical Goal Legacy Betting Thread 2016/17

Post by CBarca Sat May 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Y'all super gay then
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Especially ES Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 21, 2017 12:44 am

turns out you owe me one avatar as well, i'm not into gay shit at least

Warrior wrote:Funny to see the Milan crew turning black & white, how beautiful is that. Enjoy your new colors lads Razz

ES, one week avatar Thumbs up

The Offical Goal Legacy Betting Thread 2016/17 - Page 18 Zebra_10

M99, sig for the next 2 weeks Thumbs up

The Offical Goal Legacy Betting Thread 2016/17 - Page 18 Pirlo_10
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 21, 2017 1:28 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Warrior wrote:
.Man Utd out of Top 4 (BPL) - Hans/ES - 6w sig+avatar

@ES

Spoiler:

sig
Spoiler:

enjoy

By the powers embedded to me by mod-dom I demand sigs that are slightly less risque
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 21, 2017 2:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Warrior wrote:
.Man Utd out of Top 4 (BPL) - Hans/ES - 6w sig+avatar

@ES

Spoiler:

sig
Spoiler:

enjoy

By the powers embedded to me by mod-dom I demand sigs that are slightly less risque

Sorry, no can do.

Because, based on what grounds are you demanding this?

1. I've had to suffer carrying avatar and sigs of half naked men for literally years, given to me by none other than ES. I've had to carry Giroud's naked butt, some Game of Thromes sex scene gif, countless versions of Pippo in bathing trunks etc.
Now if I ONCE give back something comparable, it's not acceptable and the mods step in?
Nope. Unacceptable. I demand equal treatment.

2. There's a clear double standard here at play regarding the semi-nudity of men and women. One poster has a sig where a showering woman is shown wringing water from the bikini top covering her enormous breast in a way that's makes it look like she's lactating.
I've not seen someone complaining nor the mods step in.

Countless posters have 'sexy' pics of women as avatars or sigs.

There's a thread in the hub where posters post photographies of female bodies in clearly sexually arousing formats, predominantly buttocks.
Why are you not down there demanding less "risqué" pics, BC?

So the half-nude and oiled body of Giovane Elber is more offensive than a female one?

What if someone has an avatar of Cristiano Ronaldo celebrating a CL winning goal with naked torso, in front of the eyes of billions of people? You'd step in there too?

There's a word for this. The word is HOMOPHOBIC.

There's homophobic behaviour at work in this forum, and in the very actions of moderators.

I will not adjust the pics I give ES as betting punishment according to homophobic complaints.

---------------------

@ES, pay your *bleep* debt
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 21, 2017 2:51 pm

You neanderthal

Posters complained BECAUSE of those naked Pippo pics, it isn't double standard, its just how the law is around here.

That poster who has that sig doesn't post anymore

What 'sexy' pics? You mean Urban's avatar? Thats sexy? Godforbid the first woman that manages to fall in love with you

Besides, there's a fine line between a woman sitting down and smiling, and a naked man on a bike with his schlong covered by a football.

It isn't HOMOPHOBIC, you millennial prick, i'd give you the same answer if you asked me to sport a naked women on a bike.

So no, i will not pay up
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 21, 2017 3:24 pm

ES wrote:You neanderthal

Posters complained BECAUSE of those naked Pippo pics, it isn't double standard, its just how the law is around here.

What 'sexy' pics? You mean Urban's avatar? Thats sexy? Godforbid the first woman that manages to fall in love with you

Besides, there's a fine line between a woman sitting down and smiling, and a naked man on a bike with his schlong covered by a football.

It isn't HOMOPHOBIC, you millennial prick, i'd give you the same answer if you asked me to sport a naked women on a bike.

So no, i will not pay up

So, images of male bodies are a no go but insulting other posters as pricks and neanderthals is ok, I guess.

I didn't say that it's homophobic that you don't want to pay your betting debt. That's just really, really shitty and poor behaviour. I frankly didn't expect that from you.

I thought you were a cool guy, really, but in recent months you've turned into a perennial, enormous prick. I don't know whether you're playing a part all the time- I thought that at first, but now I can't see how you're not genuinely a POS. I don't believe anymore you're not actually serious. I think you've turned into a really stupid, shitty person.

You used to be funny. Now every post is hateful, negative, only resentful stuff, insults, stupidity and ignorance.

What happened to you? Seriously? It's sad.

Anyway, all this does't absolve you from paying your betting debts. You yourself made the thread, you posted the rules. Now act accordingly.

As for the homophobia, that's what I call the mods stepping in here to ban the sigs. That's clearly homophobic.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 21, 2017 3:41 pm

6 weeks of having a naked black guy with blaugrana hair as avatar rofl rofl

It's part of the game and therefore should be seen as comedy. As thread statistician i can say such pictures have been given as punishment 8 times this season... i think it should be allowed since Hans won the bet and the picture won't show the pubes.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

So no, i will not pay up

So, images of male bodies are a no go but insulting other posters as pricks and neanderthals is ok, I guess.

I didn't say that it's homophobic that you don't want to pay your betting debt. That's just really, really shitty and poor behaviour. I frankly didn't expect that from you.

I thought you were a cool guy, really, but in recent months you've turned into a perennial, enormous prick. I don't know whether you're playing a part all the time- I thought that at first, but now I can't see how you're not genuinely a POS. I don't believe anymore you're not actually serious. I think you've turned into a really stupid, shitty person.

You used to be funny. Now every post is hateful, negative, only resentful stuff, insults, stupidity and ignorance.

Anyway, all this does't absolve you from paying your betting debts. You yourself made the thread, you posted the rules. Now act accordingly.

As for the homophobia, that's what I call the mods stepping in here to ban the sigs. That's clearly homophobic.

Likewise
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Couldn't agree with Hans more
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Loserpool to get knocked out of CL qualifiers IF THEY MEET A TEAM FROM Spain, Italy or France

2 week sig bet

if they get some absolute jabroni's I reserve the right to cancel the bet
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 22, 2017 2:54 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

So no, i will not pay up

Thank you for starting to see this fraud's true colours.

Pls give him to me in my breakthrough match towards the road to GLMania. I will dispose of him quickly.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 22, 2017 3:10 am

Tbf ES has been feuding with half of GL at this point.

Used to think him and I were absolutely destined for an incredible fight at GLmania considering we've had several high profile skirmishes and exist on opposite axes of power re: Lord and Savior Pep but realized he's kind of been doing it to everyone.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 22, 2017 3:17 am

Fully agree with Hans' assessment of ES' character the last few months, doesn't seem to be playing a role like S and I either

think the years of shit football he's seen at Milan and seeing Zapata starting every season has done irreparable damage to his demeanor or maybe it's just general disinterest in the site, probably a mix of both

Also the half nude rules were enforced in an era where modding actually went on around here..you know, over a year ago

man up ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 22, 2017 3:24 am

anyone want to make some bets about the EL final? or CL final

@ me

Higuain to  flop (0 goals) and Madrid to win

2w sig bet

open to EL bets
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 22, 2017 3:26 am

higuain will score in the final 2w sig

taken
juve
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 22, 2017 4:10 am

If you want info on who i'm feuding with, see opening post http://www.goallegacy.net/t40390-listen-up?highlight=Listen

Right now, its been mostly me and Urby holding down the fort
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 am

@Firenze

I'm not going to provide any sigs for my previously won bets with you. Have to wait until June 3. If Juve lose, you can consider my previously won bet cancelled.

It's all or nothing baby. We started all this right from last GLMania(Pogba saga) and we are going to end this like men.

My career vs your (bragging) championship

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 22, 2017 9:16 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
There's homophobic behaviour at work in this forum, and in the very actions of moderators.

I love when people play this card. Just stop with this gay thing, if majority doesnt wanna see naked men striking seductive poses then step the fu*k down because that's how democracy works.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 23, 2017 12:17 am

ES wrote:Right now, its been mostly me and Urby holding down the fort.

You ain't holding nothing but your limp d*ck, sonny.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 23, 2017 1:15 am

Myesyats wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I love when people play this card. Just stop with this gay thing, if majority doesnt wanna see naked men striking seductive poses then step the fu*k down because that's how democracy works.

The Offical Goal Legacy Betting Thread 2016/17 - Page 18 Two-men-in-bed

Whoops.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 28, 2017 7:13 pm

@ES

This has gone on long enough. You need to pay now.

If you bet, you can win or lose.
If you lose, you have to pay your bet.

That's how it works.

Be glad it's the summer break now. There aren't even any games anymore, for weeks.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 28, 2017 7:33 pm

CBarca wrote:
Whoops.

To be brutally honest I hope you are gay.

But I'm not gonna state a reason because I'm low on warning points. But if you're smart enough, you could figure it out (which I doubt, frankly)
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next