Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 2 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Nishankly Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:09 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641

Need to ban the Japanese people from Japan.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 2 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:34 am

Nishankly wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641

That'd certainly reduce crime there.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:45 am

Nishankly wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-sagamihara-stabbings-19-dead-8492641

http://www.infowars.com/islamic-terrorism-why-there-is-none-in-japan/
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:52 am

Two men armed with knives have been shot dead after taking several people hostage in a church in northern France.

One of the hostages, Jacques Hamel, an 84-year-old priest, was killed and had his throat slit.

A second hostage is fighting for their life.

Five people were being held by the knifemen in the church in the town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, near the city of Rouen in Normandy, according to the news agency.

The assailants got in through the back door of the church and took the priest, two nuns and two parishioners hostage during morning mass.

French media reported shots being fired as police confirmed both captors were "neutralised" as they emerged from the church.
http://news.sky.com/story/hostage-killed-as-knifemen-attack-french-church-10512914

they are not sure if its a terrorist attack yet
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:16 pm

confirmed terrorist attack. now they are murdering 86yo priests. it wont be long until they start closing churches down to protect the priests.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:53 pm

All of these terrorists attacks are cowardly and not planned by anyone but themselves alone with barely any communication with the higher members. These are being done in villages rather than major cities. (IMO)

Ill give an example, India: Terrorist attacks in India by major radicalized terrorists and nothing related to any internal problems ex ULFA/Maiosts or Kashmir/Pakistan, These cities are in order from date starting from (Population in bracket) :

Hyderabad (10 million)
Delhi (21 million)
Mumbai (20 million)
Pune (5 million)
Mumbai
Delhi
Ahmedabad (6 million)
Bangalore ( 8 million )
Jaipur ( 3 million )

All these cities have an average population of 5 million people living in the proper definition of a city.

The attacks being done in Europe are basically by cowards who just want to get their name on the sheet and have given up on life. (IMO)

Paris, Brussels and Istanbul were proper terrorists attacks with proper planning and go aheads from the higher members, These other ones in Europe are probably not even listed on the major scheme of things of ISIS. (IMO)

I would really like one to be captured alive once so that at least someone can get to know something.

Examples outside India:

9/11
London
Peshawar (Pakistan) 132 army children massacred in a school.
Kabul
Baghdad
Dhaka

EDIT: Some terror expert said the same damn thing on BBC right now and he used an example i quoted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks

This is a proper terrorist attack.

These "Radicalized terrorists" are basically mental patients latching on whatever they can to achieve something maybe later in life. ISIS accepts these guys as part of the group if they pledge and do whatever, Its a *bleep* brand.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:15 pm

So, we're back in France, for a change. It's a pity there's no pattern, no theme what-so-ever to recognize these violent attacks... Nope, only evil, mental people, no more profiling than that can possibly be done x)

It's also such a pity that ISIS is able to allure all these mental patients of no further background than that, nope, such mental people, anyone could be allured by them, really, not specifically people from, say North America or the Middle East... what makes this problem so difficult to start dealing with is, really, that it could just as well be your random Icelander as your random Middle Eastern... *sigh*... I guess we'll never get to the bottom of this when it's all so very random with no pattern what-so-ever.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:16 pm

ISIS don't even know about these scumbags. It's like a brand. There is not even something spiritual about it. They kill because they are full of hate, jealous, miserable, ungrateful and violent people. They are dumb, they fight for nothing, imo I'm sure they don't even meditate or pray. Most of them are hypocritical ( it's well know that talibans for instance violate oung boys) and they dare to call the rest of the world sinners.

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Was listening to some Muslim leader speech and he posed a very interesting question, "if ISIS is fighting for Muslims why it has not done anything to country which is probably the biggest enemy of Muslim I.e Israel? Instead they are targeting the countries who are liberal and supportive to Muslims like France.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Probably because if they attacked Israel they'd get powerbombed through a table.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Lucifer wrote:Was listening to some Muslim leader speech and he posed a very interesting question, "if ISIS is fighting for Muslims why it has not done anything to country which is probably the biggest enemy of Muslim I.e Israel? Instead they are targeting the countries who are liberal and supportive to Muslims like France.
do you know how tight the boaders are in Israel. muslims cant come and go as they please in Israel
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Probably because if they attacked Israel they'd get powerbombed through a table.
yeah Israel don't take any shit off them. they blow up a check point in israel and Israel send over a few F-16 fighter jets.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:13 pm

And on another, more serious note. I know some tinfoil hat experts would love to tell you that IS is just a ploy by Israel and the Zionist overlords to get the World to hate Muslims.

But just as it's pathetic to blame 'Muslims' in general for the actions of a minority, it's equally pathetic to play the 'victim' and conspiracy theory card blaming everybody else.

Not to mention those in Europe who are borderline self hating. One thing that made me sick after the Nice incident was comments, and very popular ones too, all over social media with the first reaction being 'Think of all of the poor people from the Muslim communities who will recieve a backlash over this incident' The same people didn't say jack shit about condolences for those who actually LOST their *bleep* lives and the families of those people. People from all sides have these really weird mentalities right now.

On one side you have racists using this as an excuse to aim hatred towards like 1/4 of the worlds population. On the other you have uber 'progressive' idiots blaming themselves and everybody else for the acts of terrorism EXCEPT from the terrorists themselves.

People with pretty much opposite extreme views on how others should live can and will always result in these disgusting violent outbursts.

As much as we want to pretend otherwise, some groups just can't integrate with others.

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Unique wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Probably because if they attacked Israel they'd get powerbombed through a table.
yeah Israel don't take any shit off them. they blow up a check point in israel and Israel send over a few F-16 fighter jets.

Yes going after Israel would end in a very one sided conflict. Israel right or wrong would not bother with the political correct aspects and go all in. They want to avoid Israel, landing a meaningful hit on them is just a fantasy. Sadly it's much easier to come in to Europe and kill unsuspecting innocents by the dozens to spread your pathetic message.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:26 pm

I think this lady has a fair point tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Unique wrote:

Yes going after Israel would end in a very one sided conflict. Israel right or wrong would not bother with the political correct aspects and go all in. They want to avoid Israel, landing a meaningful hit on them is just a fantasy. Sadly it's much easier to come in to Europe and kill unsuspecting innocents by the dozens to spread your pathetic message.
the crazy thing is when they attack Israel and get bombed back to the stone age they complain that Israel are going over the top with the retaliation. Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:41 pm

ISIS are doing what Israel wants. they are friends. buddies.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Agreed. This goes up the illuminati chain of command all the way up to the Bush family who are also lizard aliens originating from the Moon.

God forbid we call an apple an apple and say that Islamic extremists are Islamic extremists.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Kind of in regards to  what Tom was saying about people saying they feel sorry for the innocent muslims that will receive backlash over this..I never condone that sort of mindset over mourning the immediate victims myself and it does happen a lot

I don't consider myself racist at all, I mean my dad is french and his dad is too but of Tunisian origin, so although they aren't super strong and I know very little about Islam, just what I've read in articles online, I still have  ties in my DNA.  anyway, since it's fairly watered down I don't really look like I have any Arabic DNA and like I say, I'm detached from that entire world since I was born and raised in England by an English family. Never gotten any abuse from anyone since I look like a regular English lad decked out in Lonsdale just with a slightly olive skin tone. And I'm actually glad for that, because I see this getting worse in the future - any and all arabs/indians/muslims etc will get persecuted by a large % of the public even if they don't abuse them outwardly.

But the thing is..that's just how humans work. I'm sure some people will see me as a racist..but for instance when I am out doing w/e..If I see a muslim dressed in their religious garb, I become aware of them and what they're doing around me more so than I would some regular joe dressed in a suit. Tbh this only applies to strangers, if I get to know someone, I'm fine. But this is a fairly recent development for me due to all these attacks. Is it fair to the stranger? definitely not. But it's human nature. I don't condone shouting abuse to random people on the street, that's disgusting. But I think that if you're a non-muslim/arab this is fairly normal due to recent events in the last few years and that's kind of sad and almost scary. And I consider myself a pretty progressive person. I can just imagine what these attacks do to people that already have a scumbag mindset who want an excuse to abuse people. I remember my main man Rust from True D saying a GOAT line: 'everybody judges, all the time. Now, you got a problem with that... You're livin' wrong.' and it's true. It's just human nature to judge people, especially people you don't know.

this post is pretty redundant, don't know why I'm even sharing it, just wanted to vent a little because I'm sure if I gave this argument in real life or on facebook I'd be labeled a racist by certain people.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:53 pm

That's the problem with the ultra PC mindset. What you said makes perfect sense but those idiotic people out there see a couple of key words and dismiss you as a racist. You can't argue with them, the racist card is OP.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Victims are an afterthought all over social media now. Hardly anybody talks about the victims or their families they just jump straight to moaning about the racism that's about to kick off afterwards.

It's a pathetic mindset.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Yeah. I was having a conversation with someone recently about one of the saddest things about all these attacks in general..it's that they're becoming so frequent that you get a week of media coverage and we move on to the next attack and all of the victims become an after-thought to the general public. I mean that's kind of the case with any tragic event since we're mostly detached from the victims and only see it through a TV..but it's still sad to think about.

I do understand politicians and other people asking for calmness and for people not to go on racist attacks on innocent people though immediately in the aftermath of these attacks..because that's exactly what happens usually. Tbh I wouldn't really give a shit if some stranger on the internet was giving me their condolences in the aftermath of an attack that killed one of my loved ones either. Would be the last thing on my mind. People that just use tragic events to push their political agenda are scummy as f though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:29 pm

why do people call it racist if you speak out about islam. I just don't get that. islam is not a race its a religion. muslims just like all religions have people of all shapes sizes and colours. and from all countries in the world.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Because it's easier to call somebody a racist than it is to counter them. It's convenient.

Mind you sometimes it's genuinely an attempt at racism by some people.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:20 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

Secondly, while I will never agree with your conclusions of letting millions of people die in war zones because of perceived risks, I don't even agree with you on the premises.

Ok, can you at least admit the risk is real and not "perceived" ? I mean, it doesn't have to be someone you know, taking an axe to the skull from a mad afghan refugee, before you admit that?

Also do you also feel morally compelled to take in all the world's population living under shitty goverments, like Eritrea? Yeah, because an Eritrean migrant just raped a 79 year old German woman in a cemetery.
Actually scratch that, I think we've already concluded that the mass raping of western females is necessary collateral damage.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:51 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I think while Germany as a whole can be just as cynical as any country, there are at least some mechanisms in place that show that some time ago, some people learned a bit from the past. Hence our very generous laws concerning people seeking political asylum, or war refugees.
just a question here and I'm not asking it to get into a argument but would you be willing to stand in front of the familys of the people hurt and killed and say what your saying on this forum.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next