Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Jay29
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
17 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 28 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 28

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:46 am

Russo raging hard at Balor mega push rofl

My boy at the top at his debut Proud

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 28 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 28

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:50 am

What did Russo say lol?

I wish Balor matches were more unique tbh, he consistently always ends the same way and more often than not whether he wins or loses his opponents usually look the more impressive between himself and them.

That doesn't happen with AJ Styles, Zayn, Owens and Rollins. I don't blame him really, but i do wish his booking was a little less Cena like tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:56 am

Vince Russo wrote:After tonight's RAW aired, I came to the sad conclusion that the professional wrestling business as we knew it is dead. The "New Era" is officially here, and the genre that many of us enjoyed and supported for decades upon decades is never coming back. Gone forever are the days of unique characters, compelling story lines and fights that actually looked real, and here to stay are the days of a middle-weight (at best) beating not one, but two heavyweights in the same night, in matches that told no stories and looked more like Swan Lake than fights.

When Finn Balor was booked to defeat the likes of Rusev and Roman Reigns in the same night -- on his first night -- this was the nail in the coffin for me. I never believed that I would ever see a powerhouse like the WWE cater to the smallest audience, with the loudest voice -- the IWC. Tonight . . . they won the war. It is over and done with. The "casuals" can now officially give up any and all hope.

So much salt Laughing Sounds a lot like MT.

Great RAW it was. Sasha winning was the highlight for me. They should have delayed Balor vs Reigns to next week and had this main event the show.

Also Balor never disappoints, he aways delivers. Even today on double duty he was pretty great. I don't think he really deserves such a gigantic push but if anyone does deserve a mega push based on their time on NXT, its him.

Last edited by M99 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:56 am

Would you look at that, Reigns gets a few losses under his belt and I enjoy him significantly more already.

Now instead of tuning in to all of his big matches knowing he's gonna superman his way through, it's uncertain.

He's still strong, and difficult to beat. But NOT invincible. Amazing, who would have knew the invincible face shtick has been hated for years.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 am

Anyway match of the night was Strowman so main event is irrelevant
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:01 am

M99 wrote:
Vince Russo wrote:After tonight's RAW aired, I came to the sad conclusion that the professional wrestling business as we knew it is dead. The "New Era" is officially here, and the genre that many of us enjoyed and supported for decades upon decades is never coming back. Gone forever are the days of unique characters, compelling story lines and fights that actually looked real, and here to stay are the days of a middle-weight (at best) beating not one, but two heavyweights in the same night, in matches that told no stories and looked more like Swan Lake than fights.

When Finn Balor was booked to defeat the likes of Rusev and Roman Reigns in the same night -- on his first night -- this was the nail in the coffin for me. I never believed that I would ever see a powerhouse like the WWE cater to the smallest audience, with the loudest voice -- the IWC. Tonight . . . they won the war. It is over and done with. The "casuals" can now officially give up any and all hope.

So much salt Laughing Sounds a lot like MT.

Great RAW it was. Sasha winning was the highlight for me. They should have delayed Balor vs Reigns to next week and had this main event the show.

Also Balor never disappoints, he aways delivers. Even today on double duty he was pretty great. I don't think he really deserves such a gigantic push but if anyone does deserve a mega push based on their time on NXT, its him.

That salt rofl

I disagree btw, take the match against Reigns for example.... Gets beat up all match... swingblade, dropkick to corner and Coupe De Grace 1..2..3 lol.

If this was an established guy we'd give him shit for it, i understand that everyone ends in a signature manner i'd just like him to get to it in a little more unique manner.

All his wins are exactly the same. Also in the fatal four way, he practically did nothing the entire match. Rusev and Kevin Owens were the stars of that match.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:06 am

I swear Balor looked bigger on NXT lol
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:07 am

Where was Russo when Shawn Michaels was beating guys 3 times his size btw hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:09 am

He didn't get beat up all match in either of those matches...he got a lot of offence in both the matches. And both matches were entertaining, Balor's ring work played a huge part in that.

The trouble will come when he picks up a mic. He's good when he is angry but other than that he is quite meh as a face. Still holding out hope that he turns heel and joins The Club.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:39 am

That Robinho ref in every match? wtf
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:52 am

As if the SHining Stars just came out to feud with Enzo and Cass lmfao
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:56 am

M99 wrote:He didn't get beat up all match in either of those matches...he got a lot of offence in both the matches. And both matches were entertaining, Balor's ring work played a huge part in that.

Really think we watched different matches tbh Laughing

He was hardly in the Fatal Four Way with Rusev and Kevin Owens looking the most impressive and handing out most of the offense.

Reigns got much more offence in, i don't see how that can be debated before BalorWinsLOL kicked in.

I will say one thing though, he's a fantastic seller which means he does make the matches better than it would with any run of the mill scrub but i really don't see where this lots of offense stuff is coming from it really didn't happen.

But even if it did how much offence he gets in doesn't bother the most, it's formulaic way his matches ends....

Swingblade.... Dropkick to the corner.... Coup De Grace = Match over.

When you see it as many times as i have it gets tiring, all i'm saying is get to the Coup De Grace a little more creatively.

When you look at the best in ring guys in the roster, they don't get to the finisher same way every time. It matters to me, because when you see it multiple times it gets stale and boring.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:12 am

Great RAW, Balor and Sasha were the highlights, i think Roman's push is donezo

Smackdown rofl what they gonna do tomorrow, Erick Rowan v Usos handicap match ME? Laughing

Also, Balor is supposed to be a face now? And whats the deal with Balor/Bullet club?

I see a heel turn and a face turn in the cards for Balor and Seth respectively, not before summerslam, maybe in the near future.

Also, can someone give me a detailed explanation on that Strowman segment, my brain is still recovering
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:17 am

Strowman looks badass with that haircut though.

ES wrote:

Smackdown rofl what they gonna do tomorrow, Erick Rowan v Usos handicap match ME? Laughing

Spoiler:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:17 am

AJ vs Orton ME>>>>>>
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:18 am

Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Miz, John Cena, Bray Wyatt, Ambrose and American Alpha on the show and they are going to do Erik Rowan vs Usos in a handicap match hmm

Seems legit.

As for Braun Strowman, it's what you call an enhancement talent match lol.... they used to do them all the time with new talent but stopped for some reason.

It's a way of getting new guys to look good without hurting lower-midcard guys for said new guys push.

Like for example, when Apollo Crews debuted he squashed Tyler Breeze.... just why? it doesn't help anyway and bury's your own talent.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:22 am

About time enhancement matches came back, been saying it for ages instead of 2 guys trading 50/50 wins all the time you need to build some people up by feeding them plebs THEN bottom of the active roster THEN mid card and then a proper feud.

When they don't do that WWE try to tell us a story but they skip right to the end fight and show that 5 times in a row
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:21 pm

ES wrote:Where can i download weekly RAW HD? @Cas

Stream it with watch wrestling

just make sure you have your adblocker turned on Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Watching a SmackDown from 2003 in hype for tonight and god lord Thuganomics Cena was so good lmao.

"You say I suck, but I know you swallow" rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Looooooool

Is it 1am start?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Yeah
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Forgot they tried to push Orlando Jordan rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 pm

First ever new era smackdown... and it was crap Laughing

They need to step up, but the advert spam was ridiculous regardless of how good you make the product

About 30 seconds in to the MAIN EVENT is cut to a break, came back for roughly 4 minutes, and went back to break.

Crap compared to RAW.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 pm

Ziggler no 1 contender rofl

WAT, plus shoot me now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:First ever new era smackdown... and it was crap Laughing

They need to step up, but the advert spam was ridiculous regardless of how good you make the product

About 30 seconds in to the MAIN EVENT is cut to a break, came back for roughly 4 minutes, and went back to break.

Crap compared to RAW.

It was never going to be anything but crap when they decided it was a good idea to put 6 people in one match and the majority of the rest of the roster in a battle royal lol.

If Raw did the same thing it would have been a crap show too, not sure what they were thinking tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Yeah it's stupid, and they tried so hard to copy RAW. Great plan.

Ziggler - Ambrose rofl pretty sure I've skimmed over similar matches on pre-shows.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next