BarrileteCosmico
futbol
Sivart
windkick
BarcaLearning
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alves leaving Barca? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alves leaving Barca?

Post by BarcaLearning Thu May 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Unbelievable, as Ive always said, just how good and important Alves was for us. Roberto has been too often a liability for us in some big moments, I know hes decent, and I guess u cant replace someone like Alves.... but ffs, we could of hang on to him and not let him leave. Watching him star for Juve now is just both happy (for him) and sad (for us) :*(

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Alves leaving Barca? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alves leaving Barca?

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:13 pm

https://www.zhibo8.cc/zuqiu/2021/0312-7218012-svideo.htm

Came across this video highlighs of Messi partnership with Alves, can u guys see it? Im sure its on Youtube as well. Makes me miss the old days so much, and one by one Messi have had to put up losing his best teammates over the past few years, such a shame. The partnership was beautiful to watch, as important as Xavi n Iniesta was for us.

We will prolly never be able to replace him, although having high hopes for Dest, whos definitely got the skills and also speed, but definitely needs to fine tune and improve still.

Also reading up these past threads, our declines started to long ago, its actually quite amazing how well we have managed still in the past few years results wise, domestically at least Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2