Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
Adit
S
66 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Predict his next destination

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_lcap15%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_lcap18%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_lcap3%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by Thimmy Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Firenze wrote:imagine paying 60+ when you could get Lacazette for 50m

Yeah, let's imagine that for a moment Very Happy

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:59 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Pretty much funded Mbappe for Real Madrid. Incredible.

Un *bleep* believable

Man United will what

spend 150m € on the deadly combo of Morata and Perisic ?

:facepalm:

Morata and Perisic? More than hundred million?!?!

?!?!?

:facepalm: :facepalm:

This transfer circus has stopped being funny

It's just a farce, a terrible farce
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Was this the moment when they conspired to rob Man Utd?  hmm

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 Pogba_morata_qdfj

Last edited by Thimmy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Hey fi do you want just the tip or the full thing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:10 pm

MARCA: Real Madrid has not received any offer for Morata today.

COPE: As of this moment there is no agreement between Real Madrid & MUFC on Morata. No decision as yet been made.

so basically it's more BS by Journalists on a slow weekend

no way we pay 60m for this guy
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:12 pm

When will Nick take responsibility for his actions? How long will this be allowed to continue for?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Journalists never said that an offer was received by Madrid... simply said that personal terms were reached between Man U and Morata + Morata informed Madrid that he wanted to go to Man U. Other than that... they speculated that Man U is willing to spend 70 mil but Flo Perez wants 90 mil.

Typically, if a player wants to go to one team, the two teams involved don't exchange bids. They get together and see if they can reach a mutually acceptable fee.

that said... after the DDG debacle, Real Madrid isn't going to do any favors to Man U. I expect they will need to pay some insane fee. Likely will knowing Man U lol.

It helps that Chelsea has also expressed strong interest.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:49 pm

good source said united sent in an offer for 78 mil on friday, offer was received, and morata asked madrid to let him go.

80 mil it is, when you add the GL tax
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Why, out of everyone here, is Hans the saltiest? If it were Red or Glory, sure but Hans? I know Firenze could make anything seem like the greatest transfer coup so it's all good.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:28 pm

opinion seems divided on this one, with half the fanbase thinking we've signed a top 5 striker and the other thinking it's madness paying this much for a player of his caliber

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Hans is still mad because Benfica conned them passing a 26 yo scrub for some 19 yo prodigy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Hans is mad because pretty soon an absolutely average player will be worth more than Bayern's record transfer
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:27 am

There's a serious dearth in quality right now when it comes to forwards. The only one's out there (and somewhat proven to lead the line for the United's and Chelsea's of this world) are Lukaku, Morata and couple of similar other players. Kane wont move anytime soon. And we are kinda desperate. If Zlatan was there and heck if Griezmann would have happened, then we would have only bought someone like a Dembele from Celtic. But now that since the only options are Rashford and Martial, these guys have no other option than to buy whoever(proven) is available.
Lukaku made it clear he is off to Chelsea. So, it had to be Morata.

Its just that Real are incredibly lucky that we have found ourselves in this position. 70m. Laughing
Anyway, I would have preferred Morata over Lukaku. So.
Now buying Belotti too would be an overkill imo. May be in such a case one of Rashford or Martial will go out on loan. Hopefully Martial who desperately needs an year out of the club of regular football to get back to his best I reckon.

Last edited by Glory on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:33 am

Buying Morata while having Martial seems so strange to me. I guess Martial's time in United must be up.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:38 am

No, if we buy a high profile winger or a winger paying 50+, then Martial's position will be in doubt.
And even if thats the case, I can't see the club giving up on him that easily. He showed tremendous quality under LvG, so they might not be tempted to sell him, at least not yet. Could go out on loan.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:58 am

I'm saying it because they are too similar except Martial has better dribbling. Both are the same profile of striker. Spending 70m on someone that doesn't complement your other 70m player is strange. Either one would be complemented better by a different type of forward.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:19 am

There has to be better ST's for that kind of a price. Mbappe is going for 100-110M, Auba (who is WC) is going for 80M.

80M for this guy? I would rather stick with Rashford & give Martial 1 last go. Or even take Lacazette for 45-50m !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Glory wrote:No, if we buy a high profile winger or a winger paying 50+, then Martial's position will be in doubt.
And even if thats the case, I can't see the club giving up on him that easily. He showed tremendous quality under LvG, so they might not be tempted to sell him, at least not yet. Could go out on loan.

What about Perisic for 45m? With him and Mkhitaryan, I don't really see how Martial fits in.

I don't think the club is giving up on him. I think Mourinho has given up on him... Or, at the very least, he's not what Mourinho wants in his #9. More importantly, I wouldn't be surprised if Martial has given up on the club. After the way he's been treated, I can hardly blame him. Bought for a huge fee, given the keys to the kingdom in his first season, and he produced under Van Gaal... Then, Mou comes in and he's immediately benched, forced to give up his squad number, and the club is lookign to buy in both his preferred and secondary positions.

Bear in mind that I highly rate Martial and think he should have been starting for United since arriving, even if that is out wide, supporting Ibra this past season. To be perfectly honest, I would love to have him at LFC on the left of Firmino and Mané. That young, French front line is going to absolutely dominate Europe in the coming years. You can effectively just pick 3 out of Dembele, Mbappe, Coman, and Martial to play in any of the 3 forward positions, and still have a quality change to make.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Lacazette is largely better than Morata.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Warrior wrote:Lacazette is largely better than Morata.

I don't think it's as simple as that, though. He may be the better player, but he's from an inferior league, an inferior club, is slightly older, is probably less marketable for the reasons stated above. They have different playing styles, also, and Morata actually has a decent amount of CL experience already. Mourinho probably values the fact that he poses more of an aerial threat, as well. You know how he is..
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 13 DBuw65DWAAACD30

70m a steal imo.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:49 pm

I love how Madrid fans hold Morata in such high regards, hyping him up to a extent that he would be able to start over Benzema. I love it because it just won us 70mil rofl
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:56 pm

the perception i'm getting on here is that madrid fans are happy to see him leave. i thought he had a good season as a back up. is there a reason people seem happy to see him go? or is my assumption that people are happy to see him go just wrong?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:58 pm

What I'm worried about is not him leaving. What I'm worried about is Benzema staying.

They're both not good enough for Real Madrid. That's the cold hard truth.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

titosantill wrote:the perception i'm getting on here is that madrid fans are happy to see him leave. i thought he had a good season as a back up. is there a reason people seem happy to see him go? or is my assumption that people are happy to see him go just wrong?

I don't think I've hyped him up, if anything I've been focusing on his shortcomings, but I would have preferred for him to stay as a squad player. However, that would be an ideal scenario, and with the ridiculous sums of money other clubs are reportedly willing to pay for him, it's only sensible to capitalise on the opportunity to sell him. I don't think he's starter material. Not yet, anyway.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:08 pm

i don't think he's starter material either. but if someone goes, someone has to join. and if someone joins the question is can they provide the numbers and compete? i don't know if we're linked to anyone (i mean official links, not rumors of players fans want to see). i'm just skeptical as to why everyone's excited; is it the money? we don't know how well we will use it or if we are even going to use it in the market
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next