Turok_TTZ
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid

Post by sportsczy Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:16 pm

we'll just agree to completely disagree... he's miles better than Kroos there so of course we're functioning better in the defensive center (as opposed to not functioning at all lol). But he is by no means a top player there. He's serviceable just like Lucas is serviceable. Very limited. We can do a lot better.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:48 pm

i was referring to modric with regards the assists, not casemiro. just saying the same way i don't expect modric to rack up a bunch of assists cos of his position, is the same way i don't expect casemiro to always make the right offensive moves...that said, i agree that he can improve on giving the ball to the right outlets- modric kroos the wing backs if necessary (though with the attention span of danilo it may be risky); i think its something he can get the hang of with time, but for now, my first priority is defense and defensive workrate, and he's doing well so far

@hala, my guess is its a positional issue. if you have the right tacklers in the middle of the park its okay for one of the CMs to roam further forward, but if you don't, and none of the CMs is that kind of player to cause any threat forward, he might as well maintain his position. imo if u're playing 4 3 3, the three upfront should be able to create for each other, like all 3 can't just expect the same midfield to hustle for them, and now to also put chances on a platter. if the front 3 is dynamic enough, we shouldn't wait for central mids to do things for them, and risk leaving gaps in the middle of the park

obviously playing with mayoral and lucas (who has been fantastic, and got a good assist today but is no cristiano) is likely to have an impact on the team's approach. but with benzema, bale and cristiano up top, calling for cm's to help them create something should not be the case, i expect more creativity
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:50 pm

i think i completely lost the plot of this discussion. is the argument that casemiro should or should not be replaced come summer?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:13 pm

I guess the thing now is that, we replace Casemiro with a player as strong(or better) defensively, but with better passing abilities. And as far as I have seen and read on this forum people want Matic for some reason, and Kante.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:33 pm

hmm i don't know about all that. i don't mind going for another midfielder and rotating or playing both in rare scenarios. i'm not a fan of matic at all. but at this stage i'm not sure which footballer i'm a fan of...
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 01, 2016 1:29 am

Delle Ali or Dembele with the Spurs could do the job too imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Chad didnt post anything this matchday No no Benzema no chaf who wouldve thought
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3