Kebab
Doc
futbol_bill
windkick
Lucifer
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

EL CLASICO 2016- Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: EL CLASICO 2016- Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by windkick Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:36 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
windkick wrote:
Doc wrote:I have seen Barcelona dominate us, like really put us to the sword, that was not one of those times. I saw a good first half that fizzled out. Not your "60 minutes of domination" and I'm pretty open minded to both clubs.

That being said, Suarez should have scored and Ramos should have seen red (assuming you think Ramos wasn't fouled, which he was) and Barca were the better team in the 1st half.

I agree with this right here.

Btw, my friends at work today are celebrating like they won the World Cup. Like ok calm down, your still in third place let's not get carried away here Very Happy

Dude, we were that bad Laughing we're celebrating because now we know we don't completely suck Laughing

lol Laughing

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

EL CLASICO 2016- Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: EL CLASICO 2016- Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:33 am

Found these charts collblanc posted in the GS interesting:

Collblanc wrote:Average position of players vs Atletico (2-1):
EL CLASICO 2016- Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Cfekeo10
Average position of players vs Madrid (1-2):
EL CLASICO 2016- Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Cfekeq11

This does say alot. Either Luche *bleep* it up playing Messi in the middle and making Suarez drop deep (for what purpose!?) or they ignored his tactics and went in for their own tactics. This doesnt make any sense - when RM defend with 5 and 4 in front of that, there is no way Messi in the middle can penetrate. Luche has failed us.

I agree, it seems that this was Lucho's call to make (and if it wasnt he should have reversed it).

Perhaps thats why we haven't seen much of futbol lately?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:44 am

Also interesting that Neymar got the most rest out of MSN as he arrived allot earlier from the international break, and he is the one on the chart that was most comfortable staying forward why Suarez and Messi stayed farther back doing midfield duty.

All in all, I hope Lucho takes the initiative to address the issue going forward. We can't play like that again, that's just not gonna work
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4