Cruijf
Kebab
danyjr
Lucifer
10 posters

Go down

Villareal vs Barcelona Empty Villareal vs Barcelona

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Villareal vs Barcelona Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaQmmGVmLTswDgnZQc4nUTrmgyH5Y565kTUJ4U5FTglaVAZMs_yIhmYYWZAA

People just remember to post in section threads along with GS. I know here is less audience but this sections is kinda looking like ghost town nowadays. Treble winning team deserves better than this I suppose.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Villareal vs Barcelona Empty Re: Villareal vs Barcelona

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:58 pm

Why is Roberto playing as RB?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Not the best of starts but she's 0-1 nonetheless courtesy Rakitic

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Frauça
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Hate it when Barca wins easily. I want more interesting and competitive games. Who needs that shitty penalty. refeeres that cant take pressure should be banned
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:01 pm

The way we are playing I wouldn't be sure of 3 points here

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:05 pm

We have the refeere dont worry
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Mathieu :bow:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:34 pm

@alexjanosik what is your reaction to Dani Alves having a stinker?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Cruijf wrote:@alexjanosik what is your reaction to Dani Alves having a stinker?

he's been amazing :coffee:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Everybody was bad today. Suarez was disaster. Neymar looked like robinho. Messi was so so. Saw Pique once whole match. Alba alves turan looked like college players. At the end Matheu came and completed the show

Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Mathieu shouldnt *bleep* start a game for Barca again. Hes a *bleep* joke. Why give chances to that twat instead of Bartra who was born and bred in la masia? I dont mind the draw 'cause we're still gonna win the leauge comfortably but just looking at that ginger face makes my blood boil.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Pretty much this

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Everyone had a stinker; but Alba and Mathieu continue to blow balls. Mathieu is one thing, since surely he won't see daylight in big matches and Verm should play ahead of him, but we really need Alba to snap out of it as he's pretty much our only solid LB
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:19 am

#LuchoOut
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 am

nazimali12 wrote:Hate it when Barca wins easily. I want more interesting and competitive games. Who needs that shitty penalty. refeeres that cant take pressure should be banned

It was a penalty though. Yes, Asenjo touches the ball, but if you notice, he sweeps Neymar's leg with his legs and body BEFORE touching the ball.

I don't understand why you guys say Alba was bad. He did ok IMO. It was Mathieu and Alves who messed everything up.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Been worried about evetually one of these matches come, I think we have been lucky at times recently, and got away with many times and winning games thx to MSN magic, which has hidden some of our weaknesses which was exposed in this match completely.

Not exactly sure how Villarreal did it, their positioning and play was just so good and we were like lost for the whole match, almost completely outplayed...we still defend too often with just 7 players, plus sometimes Neymar helping, I really worry we may get exposed against some top teams. I hope other teams done emulate and today dont happen so badly again. At least it was just two points dropped while we have soem cushion... but we need to work on things to avoid this...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Why is Alves being criticized? He didnt do much wrong. Also played the pass of the match to Neymar. With a better control from Neymar, the game could have been put to bed.
Blame goes to Mathieu, Busquets, Alba and Scruberto.

Busquets was atrocious for the second game in a row. Confirmed what I have been saying for over a year now. He is a calamity waiting to happen when pressed. I am surprised more teams dont press him.Had an awful game and was getting caught in No Mans Land all game. Being pulled out of position, pressing when he shouldnt and going into zones he shouldnt. Left Rakitic with far too much to do.

Dont understand why Turan was taken off when he was having
another solid game in midfield and that useless scrub Roberto played in midfield. Guy is far worse than Fabregas and that is saying something.How many times in the second half did he make himself available for a pass? Always hiding behind an opponent or making useless runs that noone can find. Does he understand that a fundamental tenet of being a Barca midfielder is always making himself available for a pass?
Plain garbage and the sooner he is shipped out the better.

Alba and Mathieu were poor.Mathieu was introduced at the wrong time when Villareal were on the ascendancy and couldnt deal with the pressure. In hindsight, Lucho shouldnt have taken off both Pique and Turan at the same time.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:32 pm

I really can't understand how you say Alves wasn't bad when he lost the ball tha led to Villareal's 1st goal, and when his introduction was so clearly bad for the team.

You have become a charicature of your older self. You watch the games and only see what fits your agenda.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Calling me a caricature is uncalled for.
And its a bit rich you accuse me of having an agenda when you have been pushing Bartra so hard.
I dont have an agenda anymore than you have an agenda of pushing Bartra.

I called the game exactly as I saw it and I am right. You say Alves gave the ball away. He gave the ball away near the halfway line, boxed in near the touchline, being pressured and trying to play it out the back.
That happens. Nothing wrong with it.His introduction was not clearly bad for the team.Thats a load of absolute bull. Why dont you mention the pass of the game he made to Alves? Had Neymar had a better touch, the game would have been put to bed.
Villareal were by far the better team even before his introduction and they were owning us even before Alves got subbed in.
What didnt help even more was Turan getting subbed and Scruberto moving to midfield, where he didnt offer himself for a pass even once.
What didnt help was Busquets getting schooled and yet I dont find one mention of it.
Why would there be a mention. He is one of the protected players. Can play like garbage and still be praised.

Do I have an agenda? When a legend and an all time club great like Alves(I can make a legit argument for him being one of our top 5 greatest ever players) gets ridiculed week in week out for no reason, then yes I make it my agenda to defend him.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:57 am

free_cat wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:Hate it when Barca wins easily. I want more interesting and competitive games. Who needs that shitty penalty. refeeres that cant take pressure should be banned

It was a penalty though. Yes, Asenjo touches the ball, but if you notice, he sweeps Neymar's leg with his legs and body BEFORE touching the ball.

I don't understand why you guys say Alba was bad. He did ok IMO. It was Mathieu and Alves who messed everything up.
Tbh i didnt want it to be given even if it was correct call. I just wanted competitive game.but second half decieved me
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:25 am

alexjanosik wrote:Calling me a caricature is uncalled for.
And its a bit rich you accuse me of having an agenda when you have been pushing Bartra so hard.
I dont have an agenda anymore than you have an agenda of pushing Bartra.

I called the game exactly as I saw it and I am right. You say Alves gave the ball away. He gave the ball away near the halfway line, boxed in near the touchline, being pressured and trying to play it out the back.
That happens. Nothing wrong with it.His introduction was not clearly bad for the team.Thats a load of absolute bull. Why dont you mention the pass of the game he made to Alves? Had Neymar had a better touch, the game would have been put to bed.
Villareal were by far the better team even before his introduction and they were owning us even before Alves got subbed in.
What didnt help even more was Turan getting subbed and Scruberto moving to midfield, where he didnt offer himself for a pass even once.
What didnt help was Busquets getting schooled and yet I dont find one mention of it.
Why would there be a mention. He is one of the protected players. Can play like garbage and still be praised.

Do I have an agenda? When a legend and an all time club great like Alves(I can make a legit argument for him being one of our top 5 greatest ever players) gets ridiculed week in week out for no reason, then yes I make it my agenda to defend him.

Sorry about the caricature thing, it was supposed to be humorous but obviously it didn't translate well written.

Let's agree to disagree, IMO Alves didn't play well. His pass was sensational, agreed, but the team collapsed when him and Mathieu came in. I just think almost everyone saw a different game than you and don't get it how you can say opposite things.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down