RED
jibers
Bankz
futbol_bill
Jonathan28
40 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho - Page 4 Empty Re: BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Congratulations to Manchester United for their eventual collapse in 2018/19

Kidding, he is a top coach and will probably do great Thumbs up
Spoiler:

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho - Page 4 Empty Re: BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:39 pm

rincon wrote:Congratulations to Manchester United for their eventual collapse in 2018/19

Spoiler:

he'll be there for at least 5 seasons
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
rincon wrote:Congratulations to Manchester United for their eventual collapse in 2018/19

Spoiler:

I'm getting a deja vu. I could have sworn thats what Madrid and Chelsea (twice) fans said as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:43 pm

rincon wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm getting a deja vu. I could have sworn thats what Madrid and Chelsea (twice) fans said as well.

it's different now. United has always been his dream job.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Dude he was always saying how he should have been at Chelsea, that london was his home and all that. He went back. He certainly didn't intend to get sacked twice and throw the club into whats probably their worst season since Abramovich took over.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 21, 2016 8:58 pm

Jose Mourinho: Former Chelsea boss to be named Manchester United manager

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36351371
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat May 21, 2016 9:01 pm

beat me to it

seems press was informed not to break it until after the final by the club.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 21, 2016 9:45 pm

not exactly thrilled but I think we will enjoy some success under him, better than the LVG years at least

can't wait to sign Matic and Ivanovic tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat May 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Yea for most fans its sheer relief rather than joy.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 21, 2016 10:21 pm

On a selfish standpoint, this is fantastic for Martial. He's made for the 4231 with an attacking winger in the mold of CR and Hazard. Will light a fire under him and he needs it at times.

But Man U need a CF... Is Ibra headed there? Maybe. Problem is lack of CL. That may push him somewhere else. Maybe even Arsenal. He doesn't have 2 top years in him. I think this is his last one.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 22, 2016 2:09 am

Welcoming news. Another year of LVG football would have ended me.

It's been obvious this was gonna happen for a while now, but to have it pretty much confirmed eliminates the lingering doubts LVG would remain as manager.

All I ask of Mourinho:

- have us competing for titles
- bring back our attacking intent
- make our players unlearn LVG'S shitty philosophy that has drained many confidences
- bring back our intimidating factor, that ability to kill off teams in the league.
- shots on goal....SHOTS ON GOAL!! And goals galore. More than 3. I wanna experience what that feels like again!

Most importantly:

- continue playing youth. We're a club that prides itself on giving youth a chance.
- No cnut antics. No goading other managers. Just be respectful and cut all that unnecessary attention seeking bs out.
- ensure you see out a fruitful tenure, don't leave a trail of chaos like you have at your recent clubs.

I may be missing other key points. I'm sure he'll be willing to make this work. He's been wanting this job badly.

I'm excited!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun May 22, 2016 2:19 am

RED wrote:Welcoming news. Another year of LVG football would have ended me.

It's been obvious this was gonna happen for a while now, but to have it pretty much confirmed eliminates the lingering doubts LVG would remain as manager.

All I ask of Mourinho:

- have us competing for titles check (for maximum of 2 years)
- bring back our attacking intent nope, just counter attacks
- make our players unlearn LVG'S shitty philosophy that has drained many confidences nope, is there really a difference between them?
- bring back our intimidating factor, that ability to kill off teams in the league. Sure (for 2 years)
- shots on goal....SHOTS ON GOAL!! And goals galore. Nope
More than 3. I wanna experience what that feels like again!

Most importantly:

- continue playing youth. We're a club that prides itself on giving youth a chance. Nope
- No cnut antics. No goading other managers. Just be respectful and cut all that unnecessary attention seeking bs out. Definitely nope
- ensure you see out a fruitful tenure, don't leave a trail of chaos like you have at your recent clubs. Absolutely nope

I may be missing other key points. I'm sure he'll be willing to make this work. He's been wanting this job badly.

I'm excited!

Here's your answers!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 22, 2016 2:27 am

All I ask of Mourinho:

- make our players unlearn LVG'S shitty philosophy that has drained many confidences
- bring back our intimidating factor, that ability to kill off teams in the league.
- shots on goal....SHOTS ON GOAL!! And goals galore. More than 3. I wanna experience what that feels like again!

Most importantly:

- continue playing youth. We're a club that prides itself on giving youth a chance.
- No cnut antics. No goading other managers. Just be respectful and cut all that unnecessary attention seeking bs out.
- ensure you see out a fruitful tenure, don't leave a trail of chaos like you have at your recent clubs.

I'm excited!

I don't doubt that he'll have you competing for titles again, in the near future. I do doubt his ability to grant most of your other wishes, though Razz

I'm sure many United fans will chant his name as long as he brings success and balance back to the team, even if he doesn't give a crap about youth, club image, and attractive football. Mourinho is a double-edged sword, but he knows how to create winning teams.. for the short term, at the very least. I think it would be more realistic to expect that he doesn't start some unnecessary drama with your star players, like he tends to do.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 22, 2016 6:43 am

Thimmy wrote:

All I ask of Mourinho:

Most importantly:

I'm excited!

I don't doubt that he'll have you competing for titles again, in the near future. I do doubt his ability to grant most of your other wishes, though Razz

I'm sure many United fans will chant his name as long as he brings success and balance back to the team, even if he doesn't give a crap about youth, club image, and attractive football. Mourinho is a double-edged sword, but he knows how to create winning teams.. for the short term, at the very least. I think it would be more realistic to expect that he doesn't start some unnecessary drama with your star players, like he tends to do.

This.
This is what I am worried about the most.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun May 22, 2016 7:01 am

if this true, united would be wise to just give a two year contract, we all know what happens the third season.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 22, 2016 7:08 am

futbol_bill wrote:

All I ask of Mourinho:

- make our players unlearn LVG'S shitty philosophy that has drained many confidences nope, is there really a difference between them?
- bring back our intimidating factor, that ability to kill off teams in the league. Sure (for 2 years)

Most importantly:

- continue playing youth. We're a club that prides itself on giving youth a chance. Nope
- No cnut antics. No goading other managers. Just be respectful and cut all that unnecessary attention seeking bs out. Definitely nope
- ensure you see out a fruitful tenure, don't leave a trail of chaos like you have at your recent clubs. Absolutely nope

I'm excited!

Here's your answers!!!

Stupid answer
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 22, 2016 8:35 am

Can't wait to read about Mata's feelings on his blog
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 22, 2016 2:23 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

All I ask of Mourinho:

Most importantly:

I'm excited!

Here's your answers!!!

Guess we'll have to wait and see
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 2:26 pm

He's a more effective Van Gaal tbh, no more and no less.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Thimmy wrote:

All I ask of Mourinho:

Most importantly:

I'm excited!

Yes!

His camp leaking the news yesterday amidst United and LVG celebrating the cup win was a bad start Mad

But if he has us challenging/winning titles, then it would be slightly tolerated. Slightly.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Mourinho's camp involving Jorge Mendes and other cnuts released the news just after 2 hours of winning the trophy.
Classless bleeps.
Really really disappointed hearing that.
Van Gaal well, the man irked us, but to treat him like that, its unacceptable. Feels sorry for the old man.

It is going to be cnutness right from the word go it seems. Mad . Ughh , would have wanted us to stay far far away from Jose. Well..what can we say. Sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's a more effective Van Gaal tbh, no more and no less.

Disagreed. THey have completely different philosophies

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 3:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's a more effective Van Gaal tbh, no more and no less.

Disagreed. THey have completely different philosophies

I don't think they do tbh, Van Gaal's philosophy outside of youth development is a massive myth imo.

What I meant by that is how his teams play, the difference between Van Gaal and Mourinho is just Mourinho's teams are more effective while being boring as shit.

Until he *bleep* himself in the 3rd year anyway lol. Their personalities are similar too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Sun May 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Glory wrote:Mourinho's camp involving Jorge Mendes and other cnuts released the news just after 2 hours of winning the trophy.
Classless bleeps.
Really really disappointed hearing that.
Van Gaal well, the man irked us, but to treat him like that, its unacceptable. Feels sorry for the old man.

It is going to be cnutness right from the word go it seems. Mad . Ughh , would have wanted us to stay far far away from Jose. Well..what can we say. Sad

Who cares? Honestly!?

Van Gaal has been garbage and at any other top club he would have been sacked mid season at the latest. I predict top 2 finish for Man U next season

In Mou we trust
 BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho - Page 4 Jose-mourinho
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 22, 2016 7:54 pm

UNITED CLARIFY LVG COMMENT

Manchester United have told Sky Sports News HQ that manager Louis van Gaal was referring to it being the end of the season when he said “it’s over" to our reporter James Cooper.

It had been widely suggested that the Dutchman was referring to his tenure at Old Trafford being over, but that appears not to be the case.

wtf is going on here Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Somehow, "it's over" doesn't seem like a natural thing to say, just to emphasize that the season is over Razz LVG has an unpredictable, oddball personality, though.. so it's difficult to tell what he actually meant by it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next