RED
jibers
Bankz
futbol_bill
Jonathan28
40 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho - Page 3 Empty Re: BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:02 pm

BREAKING: Jose Mourinho is set to be the next Manchester United manager (@DiMarzio)

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho - Page 3 Empty Re: BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho

Post by Firenze Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:11 pm

BBC: United hold talks with Mourinho - Page 3 RG0BS1U
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:42 pm

Simeone - I agree, but I don't think he would want to leave Atletico at this point.

Ancelotti - Yeah, at Milan, he did deliver sustained success. But since then he has managed three different clubs in a short period of time..

Wenger - Not a contemporary manager but if you consider him to be one, he hasn't had enough success in the contemporary times.

As much as I hate to say it, Mourinho is United's best bet imo.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Didn't LVG state like a week ago that "i do not believe that United has a relationship with Mourinho"? That back stab...

Vagi
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Didn't LVG state like a week ago that "i do not believe that United has a relationship with Mourinho"? That back stab...

Vagi

Moyes was shown the door on April 22, but the story of his demise had become public knowledge the day before.

The former Celtic defender, knowing his time was up, admits he arrived at United's training ground even earlier than usual at 4am in readiness for his sacking.

"In the end it was difficult for my family, the way we discovered - via the media - that I'd lost my job," he said. "We have always tried to do things the correct way. I know it comes with the territory, and I know if you lose matches you risk being sacked. But how it affected my family made it hard. "

It's the United Way hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:53 pm

That United Way is starting or has already become exactly like most, if not all, major clubs. And you know what, it couldn't happen to a more arrogant and self righteous fan base. As a Madrid fan, trust me, it does not get any better.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Read somewhere that Mendes is planning to bring Andre Gomes to United (alongside Mou)

Mendester United Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:46 pm

This is what happens when you leave it to people like Woodward to take charge of day to day operations of the club, a guy who has no previous experience in football.
Having said that, if Mourinho gets full control at the club, they might just do alright for the time being.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Didn't LVG state like a week ago that "i do not believe that United has a relationship with Mourinho"? That back stab...

Vagi

Moyes was shown the door on April 22, but the story of his demise had become public knowledge the day before.

The former Celtic defender, knowing his time was up, admits he arrived at United's training ground even earlier than usual at 4am in readiness for his sacking.

"In the end it was difficult for my family, the way we discovered - via the media - that I'd lost my job," he said. "We have always tried to do things the correct way. I know it comes with the territory, and I know if you lose matches you risk being sacked. But how it affected my family made it hard. "

It's the United Way hmm

Don't align any method with which that incompetent buffoon Woodward chooses to operate in as 'The United way'.

He's a salesman, and a damn good one, but the guy is a complete novice when it comes to handling the day to day running of a big club. The fact that he is in charge further highlights the joke that is the Glazers.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:37 pm

That moment when he tried to negotiate for Herrera with fake representatives rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:41 pm

ES wrote:That moment when he tried to negotiate for Herrera with fake representatives rofl

The guy is a joke. smh.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:54 pm

what I want to know is why was moyes turning up for training at 4am. Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:34 am

Unique wrote:what I want to know is why was moyes turning up for training at 4am. Shocked

He only showed up at the training grounds once at 4am because he knew he was getting sacked that day, so he came early to prepare.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Probably couldn't sleep either, since the previous day his sacking had been all over the news without anybody telling him anything.

Poor Moysie Sad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:09 pm

You know, as much as the media makes light of these things, I can't imagine the feeling knowing you are about to be fired and the last person who ended up finding out was you because you happen to watch some television the night before. He was poor at Utd but he definitely didn't deserve that sort of treatment.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Louis van Gaal blames Paul Scholes for influencing Manchester United fans, says TV pundit created very negative atmosphere [Guardian]
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:53 pm

Louis Van Gaal is getting too much hate tbh. This year the top 4 is clearly better than Man U, yet he's still 5th . With a little bit of luck ( no injuries aka Luke shaw, no players in bad form mainly Rooney and Depay ) Man U could have had 6 or 9 points more.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Inter director Bedy Moratti accidentally let slip “Jose Mourinho is happy, he’s going to Manchester United.”

http://www.football-italia.net/80149/moratti-mourinho-manchester
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Bedy Moratti>Di Marzio :bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:37 pm

GDM: Andreas Berta considering United move

Andreas Berta is the Atleti transfer director, he has a close relationship with Mou apparently and (yep you guessed it) Mendes Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:19 pm

would take
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:05 pm

He should come home
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:29 pm

It's happening.

Congratulations to Manchester United for winning 2016/17 English Premier League
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Congratulations to Manchester United for winning 2016/17  English Premier League

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6698956.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Bayern-Munich.jpg

Last edited by free_cat on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Congratulations to Manchester United for their eventual collapse in 2018/19

Kidding, he is a top coach and will probably do great Thumbs up
Spoiler:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next