M99
CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
dmize
20 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:16 pm

I wouldn't expect LeSalty to understand the thought process of a good coach.

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:55 am

My man Lue got Cavs playing some good basketball tonight Proud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:06 am

Absolute domination.

San Antonio being exposed big time.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:25 am

Any idiot that doesn't think Steph is the best player in the planet is just salty.

:bow: MVP smoked the best defender in the league and smoked the best defensive team in the league. Molenation
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:30 am

Btw Steph with 37 points and 5 steals in 28 minutes. And he probably won't play 4th quarter again since we're up by 30 Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:01 am

But they didn't have Duncan though Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:05 am

Turned it up big time tonight. Steph leaving Kawhi in dust rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:17 am

Cousins just got screwed out of 60 pts.. Got fouled out off of some BS at 56 pts
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:27 am

@SportsCenter
Warriors players have missed just 1 shot (9-10) when Kawhi Leonard is the primary defender.

Laughing Poor Kawhi getting torched.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:27 am

Didn't watch but looking at the minutes i'm not paying any attention to it at all. Laughing

Jonathon Simmons played as many minutes as Kawhi ffs and no one played more than 25 mins.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:30 am

It's because they got smashed in 3 quarters. Laughing Kawhi basically sat out the 4th quarter, in fact both teams played the 4th with their bench.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:34 am

Come off it Laughing

I'm looking at the minutes as a whole, Parker played 18 minutes, West played 19 minutes, Ginobli played 18 minutes, Diaw played 17 minutes.

That's not a playoff rotation, smashed or not. Anyone taking anything from that in regards to a playoff match up is a fool.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:40 am

Bro you can't go off of numbers just like that. After the first 5 minutes in the 1st quarter they were never close and making countless turnovers and couldn't match up to our scoring percentage due to our superior defense on the night.

If you would've seen the game you can would have noted the intensity. Yes, it wasn't prime playoff intensity, but the quality was high, and they quite simple couldn't handle our pace. That's just it. We outplayed them on the night, and it is a marker layed down. Of course everyone, or I at least, and I'm sure McAgger as well knows that we still have to go to San Antonio where we have a bad record against them, and we expect a better Spurs (a more tactical one than tonight) in the WC finals. But simply dismissing this game, and doing it so off number whilst not watching the game is a bit childish. Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:44 am

You don't use 13 players in a playoff game lol... doesn't matter how much of a blowout it is.

I'm dismissing this game as a measuring stick for a playoff game yes and anyone with sense would.

Parker isn't going to play 18 *bleep* minutes in a playoff game, no matter how one sided it is. Use your brain.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:50 am

Who the *bleep* said it is a playoff game jesus Laughing

It's all about feeling each other out when it came to this game. AND WE LAID DOWN A MARKER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT stop driving your agendas the way you want it/like it ridiculous.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:02 am

Watch the *bleep* game Moal.

Looking at the *bleep* minutes and then acting like you have a clue what's going on. Jesus wept.

Pop went for it but Dubs killed them straight from the first quarter.

They had the usual rotation until at the start of 3rd quarter when Dubs came out on fire and Pop went to the bench because the starters were awful.

Kawhi and Aldridge were the two worst Spurs in the game. Simmons and David West did alright for a bit but West and Aldridge couldn't keep up with Draymond so they kept having to bring in Diaw for their best guy on the night West.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:06 am

Let me tell you something. If it was reversed, had Spurs killed Dubs by 30 everyone would be having a *bleep* field with the Dubs on social media.

A loss would have been worse for us. But regardless I expect the Spurs to play better but I'm certainly not as afraid as I was of them before this. Curry is on another level this season. He got this.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:19 am

I actually wouldn't i'd say the same if Golden State lost by 30.

BTW i'm not applying this logic just to the Spurs but to Golden State as well.

Neither team played anything like a playoff rotation so it's not something i'm going to pay attention to as how a possible playoff series could go.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:40 am

You're focusing on the wrong thing. Nobody thinks this is going to be the rotations in the playoffs.

This game was about matchups. To see if Steph can actually be locked down by Kawhi. To see if Green and Khawi can chase Klay around the blocks. To see how Draymond would handle Aldrdige's height and how Aldrdige could defend Draymond.

Pop threw so many guys at Steph to see which would work best and he didn't get much luck today. Kerr tried both Bogut and Draymond on Aldridge but his jumper wasn't falling so really he was scrubbing it big time. Leonard was guarded by a bunch of guys to see who the best fit. Both teams essentially tried to impose their tempo but the Dubs killed them with all their TOs. Once we got a fast tempo going to the game, it was over for Spurs. They need to turn this into a half court game and the funny thing is every time they did that we suffocated them on that as well. The pick and roll with Steph and Green is so deadly specially having 4 guys that can all knock down 40%+ on 3s.

One of the best things about Spurs defense against everyone else this season is that they dare teams to take jumpshots taking away the lane, well tough luck when you come up against the best jumpshooting team on the planet. When they finally figured that out and just sagged off, we killed them with back cuts.

This game was essentially sizing each other up. We came out on top. I don't think Pop learned anything about us in this game that he couldn't have figured out watching the rest of our 40+ matches.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:19 pm

"Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin injured his right hand after hitting a member of the team's equipment staff during an argument, multiple sources told ESPN's Michael Eaves.

According to the sources, Griffin and the equipment staffer got into an argument in a restaurant during the team's trip to Toronto. Griffin hit the man, who then left the restaurant and went outside. Griffin followed him outside and hit him again.

Griffin suffered a suspected fracture in his hand in the incident, sources told ESPN's Marc Stein and Ramona Shelburne early Tuesday morning.

The equipment staffer's face was injured, sources told Eaves. Both Griffin and the equipment staffer were sent home after the incident. Griffin and teammate DeAndre Jordan are good friends with the staffer involved in the incident, according to sources. Griffin, in fact, has vacationed with the staff member."

rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Gives more reason for the league as a whole to dislike him lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:05 pm

it was this guy supposedly:
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 11371089_392171900990207_1536906332_n

rofl at this Clips promo from yesterday:
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Gpqeo35xw1zhcro3i2sd
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Bah gawd - I was hoping to have him back this week for fantasy. Out 4-6 weeks and a possible suspension :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:48 am

A friend of mine went to visit his friend in LA, and that guy happened to share a mutual friend with Blake and they ended up partying with him.. Said he was really nice

Blake walked into the apartment with a bottle of tequila and said they're not heading out until they finish it.. They went to a high class club with dress code and stuff and bypassed the line wearing shorts and sandals Laughing

Dat celebrity life Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:06 pm

Sounds legit
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Why would I make it up? Laughing

I share mutual friends with Chris Bosh from his Toronto days.. Its a small world, six degrees of seperation mate :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next