How is this acceptable?

3 posters

Go down

How is this acceptable?  Empty How is this acceptable?

Post by RED Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:25 am

How is this acceptable?  CXYakZxWEAAnAKc

For a club of United's stature, just look at that. How can the board witness such form and not act.

LVG has said he won't resign, so what now? Woody seems too terrified to sack the second manager under him and be viewed a failure. So what's the scenario? Do we wait till we are mathematically out of contention for top 4 before a decision is made- because the way things are going we're not qualifying for it.

It's just a giant mess.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

How is this acceptable?  Empty Re: How is this acceptable?

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:59 am

It's not just acceptable, it's beautiful.

Seriously, though, I'm sure he'll be gone soon now. However, you don't only need a new manager, you need new players. Probably only your goalkeeper would start for City. Maybe Smalling, too, but none of your attacking players would start for City.

It's a bit similar like with Rodgers at Liverpool, what's really let him down is his poor transfer dealings and then struggling to make a mostly average squad a top-4 team.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:43 am

Art Morte wrote:It's not just acceptable, it's beautiful.

Seriously, though, I'm sure he'll be gone soon now. However, you don't only need a new manager, you need new players. Probably only your goalkeeper would start for City. Maybe Smalling, too, but none of your attacking players would start for City.

It's a bit similar like with Rodgers at Liverpool, what's really let him down is his poor transfer dealings and then struggling to make a mostly average squad a top-4 team.

Solid points.

United's transition from when SAF retired and it's preparation of it has been a shambles. I knew we wouldn't be as good, but never did I think we would decline so badly.

Seriously, though, I'm sure he'll be gone soon now

He won't. All logic would point that he should have been dismissed after the Norwich home defeat. But he's still here, and we're on a downward trajectory. Our incompetent board lead by that buffoon Woodward would rather save face and hide behind this 'utd is not a sacking club' bullshit rather than do what makes sense in footballing terms.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Maybe the club doesn't want to sack LVG now because they want to pursue Guardiola, If LVG gets sack now a new coach must be appointed and i don't think Giggs will want to do another interim coaching again, plus it remains to be seen if Guardiola will have him as an assistant.

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:09 pm

I think Pep is City bound. LVG remains in the job because woody wants to save face and not admit his personal choice has failed. It's all politics at the end of the day, our board seems tied up on the financial and corporate side of things, they know f-all about football. Us fans are what's left frustrated by what's going on  on the pitch.

So let's tie up another Noodle sponsor.......yaaaay!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down