LeVersacci
Myesyats
Bankz
Doc
Perucho21
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Liga: Sevilla vs Real Madrid  11/8/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Liga: Sevilla vs Real Madrid 11/8/15

Post by LeBéninois Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Adit wrote:Jibbers is a hater though.

He is exactly the same rofl clueless. Revisionist.

Yes he is one of the best ever player if we are talking about impact with in the box.

He is finished and i want him out but pls dont rewrite the history.

Even now he's still good imo. Just playing bad atm.

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Liga: Sevilla vs Real Madrid  11/8/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Liga: Sevilla vs Real Madrid 11/8/15

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 pm

vampires do more work in day than Cronaldo for his team

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:01 pm

I agree with Jibers, Cristiano is nothing without a CF slaving for him
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:13 am

jibers wrote:
Clutch wrote:Our defense was atrocious. I thought on offense we had some pretty good opporuinites to score but its not good enough. Ronaldo usually has a bad game or two in a row but never have I ever seen him drag it on for this long. Hopefully he gets it together soon. Isco wasnt impressive at all. When James came on I felt like our attack stepped up a little bit. Bale wasnt bad nor good imo. Danilo.... When is carvajal coming back? Neymar will have a hattrick by halftime if Danilo is on the field

You can't blame the defence when you have 3 players not defending up top. The cms were constantly overloaded and the fbs always had overlaps. What else can Rafa do? Except Madrid park the bus, this team is uncoachable. When you see Suarez and Nerman busting their gut to get back and pressing for most of the game then this nonsense doesn't really fly.

I feel sorry for Benitez. 7 players defending over the whole game, at this level, that won't fly.
??? We played a 4-2-3-1 I believe and the the one striker has very little defensive qualities, which is why Ronaldo was there in the first place. If we're blaming defense of the team Ronaldo shouldnt get much blame because he dosent have much of a role. We're playing sevilla not Barca, we dont need 10 players behind the ball at all times Laughing If we're going to blame ronaldo, blame how shitty he's been in having an impact offensively and not scoring but blaming his defense is old news because Ronaldo hasnt been playing defense since forever. Nothing new there. The year we won La decima we basically had 8 people on defense with bale sometimes coming back, Madrid knows what they're doing... I think

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:14 am

LeSwagg James wrote:I agree with Jibers, Cristiano is nothing without a CF slaving for him
Hyperbole or are you serious?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:17 am

Clutch wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:I agree with Jibers, Cristiano is nothing without a CF slaving for him

100% serious.. He's a borderline scrub masquerading as a world-class player
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:27 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Clutch wrote:

100% serious.. He's a borderline scrub masquerading as a world-class player
If you put your hatred aside, you'll see that it isnt true.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Despite describing Keylor Navas as "influential" in Real's good recent run, the Argentine said that the "loss of discipline" was more important. "Keylor was important in some victories, but it should be remembered that the most praise came from pressing high up the pitch. That's where they won the ball and that gave them strength, but then with Cristiano and Bale it took much less time. The team lost that discipline to attack the counter-attack before it can start".
Jorge Valdano also said that he thinks Danilo, the full-back that arrived from Porto this summer is "lacking confidence": "He's finding the Real Madrid jersey heavy. He finds it hard to relax".
Read more: Valdano: "Ronaldo isn't comfortable" - MARCA.com

Read more: Real Madrid: Valdano: "Cristiano Ronaldo isn't comfortable" - MARCA.com (English version)

Totally agree with Valdano here...Bale and Ronaldo were a disgrace defensively. They never pressed , never closed down, always late and never tracked back and made our midfielders cover too much ground.

It will be complete when Benzema comes back. Ronaldo,Bale and Benzema walking will be a great feast for the eyes.Really hope we get some Latin American players who has the fight to win the game through out instead of these European superstar primaddonnas.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:35 pm

just wanted to mention something. this isn't in relation to valdano's comments, nor the sevilla loss, just something i've noticed in general. it seems when people ask forwards to defend, its confused with the forward going all the way to the opposite end to mark the opposition's striker. that's not what i see it as, hell last thing i want is a forward being in our own half instead of being in the box

i understand the forward defending as pressing the opposition defender, forcing him to make a hasty pass, forcing the opposing wingback to clear the ball out wide, forcing a mistake or even winning the ball back in their own defensive half ....and that aspect of our game isn't there. offensive players just strolling. it infuriated me to see isco just strolling en route to sevilla's second goal, when he was close to the guy with the ball. the wingbacks would have more help if the opposing team's wingbacks were pressured a bit, prevented from getting the ball forward or to their wingers.....doesn't excuse that bullshit act danilo put in last week
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4