Bankz
Lucifer
Donuts
free_cat
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who is better, Neymar or Ronaldinho?

Who is better, Neymar or Ronaldinho? - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%Who is better, Neymar or Ronaldinho? - Page 4 Voting_bar 18% 
[ 3 ]
Who is better, Neymar or Ronaldinho? - Page 4 Vote_lcap82%Who is better, Neymar or Ronaldinho? - Page 4 Voting_bar 82% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 17

Who is better, Neymar or Ronaldinho? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is better, Neymar or Ronaldinho?

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:59 pm

@jibes, yeah you're very correct, as ronnie had a better passing range and was much more stronger due to his physique. But neymar is the better dribbler, faster, had better movement, and above all a better scorer.
Anyway, it all depends on which neymar you're comparing to dinho tho, as I'll take this Neymar (the one without messi) over any player in the world as opposed to Neymar the goal scorer tbh..

In Ronaldinho's time, Neymar would have had the same level of performance to dinho and I doubt dinho in the era of freaks like messi would have done as much or neither would he have been dominant in anyway (due to freedom of expression of lack thereoff)..

It all boils down to building the team around them. I mean, Just look at Neymar now for instance, I bet nobody knew he would be the most dominant player in all of europe with the highest player ratings, being the la liga top scorer, having the most dribbles, and having the most chances created all at thesame time. Freaking stuff tbh..

So, if you build the team around Neymar, I don't think there'll be anything substantial to choose between them..

Meanwhile yes, for now dinho is better because, he's had more opportunities to play with him being the center piece (for seasons), hence having more moments as a result, something that can be said for neymar also.

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who is better, Neymar or Ronaldinho? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is better, Neymar or Ronaldinho?

Post by alexjanosik Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:02 pm

linetty wrote:Neymar hasnt fulfilled his potential yet. Hold on with your judgement. At this moment I'd still pick Roonie though, just my personal prefence.

I didnt say he has fulfilled his potential. Ofcourse Neymar can be better if he keeps on improving.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:17 pm

I was skeptical with this comparison from start but the way this pos is playing it wouldn't be this difficult to make choice in future.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:27 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
linetty wrote:Neymar hasnt fulfilled his potential yet. Hold on with your judgement. At this moment I'd still pick Roonie though, just my personal prefence.

I didnt say he has fulfilled his potential. Ofcourse Neymar can be better if he keeps on improving.

I wasnt referring to you in particular tbh, was speaking in general.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafo Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Bankz wrote:

In Ronaldinho's time, Neymar would have had the same level of performance to dinho and I doubt dinho in the era of freaks like messi would have done as much or neither would he have been dominant in anyway (due to freedom of expression of lack thereoff)..

It all boils down to building the team around them. I mean, Just look at Neymar now for instance, I bet nobody knew he would be the most dominant player in all of europe with the highest player ratings, being the la liga top scorer, having the most dribbles, and having the most chances created all at thesame time. Freaking stuff tbh..

So, if you build the team around Neymar, I don't think there'll be anything substantial to choose between them..

Meanwhile yes, for now dinho is better because, he's had more opportunities to play with him being the center piece (for seasons), hence having more moments as a result, something that can be said for neymar also.
its sad for CR and Neymar they was born is Messi era. Its really hard to outshine Messi as he probably has everything at highest level. Ronnie also had eveything bu he lacked dribbling runs. Now Neymar has everything but he also lacks something: passing and decision making. He cant outshine messi who is clearly better passer and arguably better scorer and dribbler. To outshine him probably you need maradona himself. There must be better player than him to finish his career and send him to new york jerseys team

Messi came into the team like Munir unkonwn little kid. But after some games he was already boss he did things that Eto and Deco would dream only. He got the respect in few matches and ronaldinho kept passing the ball to him all the time. He had everything great dribbling great link up great passing and scoring.just pass the ball to him and wait for him to create something. watch old matches and see how naturally he became the main man

Its very sad but if neymar wants freedom he should join Bayern M. as soon as possible. Here he will be dishwasher and deservedly so.

For me neymar and ronaldinho are in the same level but neymar was born in wrong era.ronaldinho just was lucky that he escaped messi era as soon as the dark knight rised

Jafo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:22 am

i don't get that shit of neymar having to leave to improve or be main man.
if he stays with messi and suarez he is guaranteed silverware, and not some bullshit german league or whatever trophy but a higher league status and great chance with champions league

he already made history last season and can continue but not only that succeed messi once he leaves/retires, afterall he's still very young and has much to learn who else is better to learn from than messi.

add to the fact that he idolizes him and doesn't have a problem not being the focal point of the team.

his best career move is to stay here...
that or take a huge risk, and go to epl..
if you succeed in the epl no matter how crappy the league is you'll be recognized as best.. big payraise is also a bonus for the player.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:15 am

Pirloisjesus wrote:I was skeptical with this comparison from start but the way this  pos is playing it wouldn't be this difficult to make choice in future.

I'm always ahead of times.

Inbefore Neymar goes to the Bernabeu, scores a brace and the crowd applauds him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4